It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey, this is convenient all of a sudden!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Studies: 1 dose of swine flu vaccine works
news.yahoo.com...

WASHINGTON – Good news in the world's flu fight: One dose of the new swine flu vaccine looks strong enough to protect adults — and can spark protection within 10 days of the shot, Australian and U.S. researchers said Thursday.

DAMMIT! There goes the final logical piece I had been holding on to in my hopes that it would be impractical for them to enact mandates pertaining to vaccination or slip something into the vaccine. Being realistic here, it wouldn't have made alot of sense to utilize a two dose vaccine for any plan involving forced mass quarantine because you'd have a window between shots in which somebody could theoretically change their plan and not get the follow up shot. Unfortunately, now we have this amazingly coincidental (and convenient) "revelation" that single doses are all that one needs.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Wow, this is just really funny. It's hard to believe so many will buy into this new revelation, I mean, how could anyone trust a vaccine that the makers have no idea how strong it is even? Not that I believe any of the information about the vaccine, but to think that people will be ok with finding out it works just fine with only one shot! The whole thing is just ridiculous, and yet I know people I work side by side with that can't wait to get the shot, I mentioned I read a lot of stuff about vaccines and won't take it and they look at me like I'm a little kooKoo. I know better, but I still try once in a while!

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
So I would like you to do some thinking.

China is the Original country to come up with this one dose vaccine.

China Flu Vaccine

Then here comes Dr. Richard Besser on ABC claiming it came from Australia.....hmmm.

I theorize we are possibly returning the favor to China for helping keep the Economy going. Check out the Company who first made this one dose vaccine....

Sinovac Biotech Limited
39 Shangdi Xi Road
Haidian District Beijing, 100085
Phone: 86 1062963661
Fax: 8610 62966910
Web Site: www.sinovac.com

Take it if you would like....I for one will not be taking it....

Here arre some links to info in the Trial for those interested.

One Dose trial Vaccine

-Kdial1

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

Thanks for the info as I've been watching this subject very closely, and am thinking alot of members on here have been doing the same. Any info I can read up on regarding this vaccine just goes onto my list of bookmarks to be reviewed and verified when the crickets come out at night on this site. S & F!

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
OK I just saw this thread after sitting in a Hotel room in Spain, watching the news after the season 5 finale of 'the wire'

The channel was a BBC channel (british broadcasting corporation channel)

and after the show had finished an ABC news segment kicked in?

this had moved to BBC news 24 so I was already confused.

ABC news topics in 10 minutes:

1) Swine Flu - fantastic news (their words) one shot and a totally scripted 5 minute Interview, you get one shot and thats enough.

2) How you can be tracked by your cell (mobile phone) , PC, Credit card ETC and how an ABC reporter tryed to disappear. basically the premise was __ you can't..........we'll find you.

3) Obamas healthcare plan....and the republican that shouted ' you lie' and his villification.

My point

Its not paranoia, its the very real instinct and intuition that we feel when people are lying, we know because its a survival instinct.

You need a place to escape to ( you're on your own ) in europe contact me and I,ll send info - it will be in Spain (one of the many Natural Parks)

failing that the high atlas monutains on the very northern tip of africa area good idea, theyre very close to spain too

peace and get your plans ready. because it is happening

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Good news! Now we can all close our eyes and take the love juice from big pharma without any worries.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
2 shots is required for immunity.....wait only one.

Just focus on the pretty lights and let the government take care of you.(/sarcasm)

No way I'm taking this with all the information going around.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
well i am in the netherlands they just mentioned it on the news,

little detail they are not sure for kids yet...

i rest my case.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
What I find strange is the hyping of this flu when it's been shown to be no more lethal then the regular flu.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by cloakndagger

It is one of two things:

1. The first convenient "plausible" excuse to perform mass innoculations. In which case, we're 100% justified in believing there's something nefarious in those vials.

Or

2. A live action test performed in the world's fishbowl to get a dry run at pandemic response. There is a part of me that hopes this is what is really going on, and that part of me can somewhat understand the logic behind this. I mean, you have a highly contageous yet not really that dangerous virus... Much more desirable to swing a test run of your pandemic response plans under these conditions vs later down the road when the pandemic is Avian flu or superflu or Captain Trips etc.

Though I said I understand some of the logic there, I do not agree with it nor will I permit them to use me as their guinea pig.

top topics

join