It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblowers report teleporting to Mars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Two whistleblowers, both formerly involved in secret research and development projects undertaken by US defense agencies, have independently verified their secret teleportation to US bases on Mars, and to meeting intelligent Martian extraterrestrial life. Their accounts are now available on the Internet, and can be seen below in this article.

Full Article

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I've heard of this before...teleporting to Mars. It's so crazy it's hard to believe. But that doesn't mean it's not possible. I've mostly just kept from making any judgment as to the validity of the subject.

Very interesting development though.

This brought me back to the thread I read today:

The OP mentioned that maybe there really is a threat we are faced with and we think it's made up because they aren't giving us all the facts. So we chalk it up to them trying to just gain control over the masses through fear.

Maybe there is something to fear and they won't tell us what it really is because it's just way too hard to believe. This is the only justification I would accept if they are hiding something from us. Not to say I don't still think they have the right to keep anything from us.

This is all just my own speculation and mostly thinking out loud. I really don't know...I really don't.

Oh and S & F!! Good catch.

[edit on 10-9-2009 by nunya13]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

Im in the same mindset as yourself.

Some of this stuff just sounds way too far fetched to beleive though I do constantly come across stuff saying that if the truth about what the conspiracies are trying to keep secret ever got out then the public would not know how to handle the truth.

Probably lead to some form of mass psychosis.

ET's on our doorstep, Time Travel, Teleportation, it would be like moving out of the dark ages and into a Star Trek type reality overnight.

So maybe the truth not "out there" but its really "far out there"

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Yeah I believe there have been Non-Terrestrial Military Officers for some time as I read a PDF article a few years back by a Guy in the US Military named Michael Relfe who was stationed on Mars as an NTO.

In December 1996 I began doing one-on-one Clearing sessions in Australia with an American man in his early 40’s named Michael. I am an Australian. I had known Michael for a year prior to this. His life prior to 1995 had been spent in the USA. During these sessions we came to discover a vast number of astounding things that he had done, and which had been done to him, of which he had been totally unaware. These things included having worked on Mars for the US government, remote viewing, time travel, age recession by 20 years, being given false memories to cover his time on Mars, abductions and other experiences. Michael is a successful professional working in the information technology industry. He previously worked in the U.S. Navy. He is of sound mind and body, is highly intelligent and healthy. He has never taken recreational drugs or alcohol.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

[edit on 10-9-2009 by Epsillion70]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilTwin666

It is for sure interesting. I have never been to the Project Camelot website so I have only heard of it.
The article kept repeating itself, I wanted some details, like what did the Martians look like etc.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I am just shaking my head thinking Holy Cow! This is a legitimate newspaper covering this story and there is nothing in it that discredits the individuals in any way. Just sort of 'ho hum' news but nothing really new.

Then I have only read the article and have not been to Project Camelot yet.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveandlearn
I am just shaking my head thinking Holy Cow! This is a legitimate newspaper covering this story

The examiner is FAR from a ligitimate source. In fact, I instantly turn away from stories as soon as I see their name. They are on par with national enquirer.

-E-

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilTwin666

Kind of creepy in relation to what we were talking about--if there really is something "far out" there to be afraid of...

This is a snippet from the interview with Arthur Neumann. You should read the whole thing. Far more interesting if, in fact, true.

HD is for "Henry Deacon" his alias he used while he was not revealing his identity, until now.

Project Camelot Interview

HD:...Today what we need to focus on is the opposite of fear. It’s to look forward and be happy about this baby that I spoke of, that’s being born, and celebrate the change, and realize that there’s pain involved in this change. These black factions and such, these dark operations, they are very weak. They’re very weak and powerless.

RP: Really?

HD: Yes, they’re very weak. Especially if you realize, if you can understand, that we’re living in a galaxy full of worlds and people – people like you and me, basically – that have gone through the same experience as the people here on Earth. The same experience, long ago. And it’s a continuing thing, and they already know what’s going to happen. But they’re watching this change happen now, and they’re supporting it and helping, gently and quietly, behind scenes. And if you’re aware of that, then you don’t have anything to be afraid of.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I might have believed them if they just left it with the teleporting. Once they said Mars & E.T.'s, I kind of just have to call B.S., on basic principle.

I would love it if were revealed that the Gov't has been using some far out technology (human invented) for some time. I would mostly be interested in the steps they had to take to keep it a secret.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterE

Originally posted by liveandlearn
I am just shaking my head thinking Holy Cow! This is a legitimate newspaper covering this story

The examiner is FAR from a ligitimate source. In fact, I instantly turn away from stories as soon as I see their name. They are on par with national enquirer.

-E-

I tend to agree with you for the most part. The Examiner is a rag. It like the National Enquirer creates most of their stories. Only once do I remember the Enquirer scooping a story. That was about Rock Hudson being gay and having aids.They broke that story several months before it made the MSM.
So I don't completely discount the rag,mags.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
I would love it if were revealed that the Gov't has been using some far out technology (human invented) for some time. I would mostly be interested in the steps they had to take to keep it a secret.

Here you go, from the Arthur Neumann Proj. Camelot interview:

Well, there are technologies, of course, using the Casimir Effect or the zero-point energy. That’s a definite. I pointed it out in Zurich. It’s a definite.

RP: It exists.

HF: And this is not even classified information. It’s just you need to know where to go to see it. I’m talking about in government it’s not even classified.

And neither is gravity shielding, which is similar to anti-gravity, but it’s shielding. You take the material and you put it here, something above it, and it lessens the... It shields the gravitational force.

This technology exists and there are places you can go. You can go to xxx.lanl.gov – Los Alamos National Labs dot gov. Go to that website and then do a little search. Dig through their archives, their physics archives.

So he gives the website and basically says most of these technologies aren't classified, they just don't talk about it too much in the public. There's the web address if you want to see if it's true about the gravity shielding.

Makes me think of all the stuff we hear about on ATS. I've never heard mention of these things anywhere else but some posters just know where to look and most people don't talk about levitating mice amongst their friends. They prefer to talk about last nights TV show or how great/bad the weather is.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Shreds? .............
Does anyone have Shreds?.................
Of proof?..................................
Fascinating story, but at this time, nothing more than.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
[content removed at the request of the persona identified in the images]

edit on 30-9-2010 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
[content removed at the request of the persona identified in the images]

edit on 30-9-2010 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Rather than suggest EXAMINER articles are "on par with" tabloids or what have you, I suggest you take a deeper look at the author of this particular article, Michael Salla.

Editors at Examiner have indeed set up a system that may breed contempt by some (or many) readers, and opens the door for pathetic garbage such as Salla's nonsense. He is seeking to make a name for himself in a pathologically faulty manner.

Michael Salla has consistently been a flyer for the ufo research... a sleeper pick, if I may use a fantasy football analogy, that has simply been a bust.

He uses sources that come to him far too loosely, and aside from a few of his growing library of articles, he has many times over done the ufology world a disservice by using his faulty instincts.

I'd wish he'd go away, but I have a sick sense within me that likes his work for what they are - entertainment. I wish all newspapers had this type of entertainment within their pages. I'd go right to the L.A. Times' Paranormal section before I got to the sports section every day of the week, except Monday during football season.

[edit on 11-9-2009 by chetinglendalevillage]

new topics

top topics

join