It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They control us with fear

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Well, well, well i guess you guis finnaly saw that the world's elite does not want you living good and free (eco-crysis, banks,bailout money stolen,etc.)
and above all of this how do they control us? with fear!
they even inplement fear in us for wanting to yse our human rights!
i will give you the examples that made me want to start this thread.
- where i was searching for a world of warcraft server once,i readed the comments,most of the comments were "im afraid,blizzard will catch me,its ILLEGAL to play on private servers""o blizzard will not look good on this,they dont want us to be playing in private servers"
yea sure you LOOSERS,obey a game company that only cares about money,and dont even care enough for the fans to provide a release date for a game they were working for like 11 years (sc2)
-on torrents site,lets say i foind a package of pdf books about secret food recipies or lockpicking art. i read comments like "i hope the fbi dosnt redmark me for downloading this"
gosh how can people like that really live with them selfs. they are..SHEEPS!

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Silent Weapons, Quiet Wars.

Not just fear but almost without exception churches, non profits, controled by the IRS so they can not really help people here in America. And the general public is not much different, they have us fearing each other so much we don't help our fellow neighbor. Just give your money to some non profit corporation and feel good that they will use the money wisely to help "someone" ....not.

I know because in my dire situation there is not a single human I can call on for help.

So they use fear and other psycho manipulations to keep us disconnected and unwilling to help. Only a non profit, only a corporation only the government.

Fact is you buy into as well.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Fear is just the begining. What about desire? Fear this so desire that. Works rather neatly does'nt it? Basics my friend, basics.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
im just tired of this people! we fear to be good little boys obeying the law like slaves,meanwhile the rich brake the law like anticrists.
why should we even be so scared of frikkin playing on pirate servers

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
It's called Terrorism

Using fear tactics and threats/intimidation to achieve one's goal.

Yet they (govt's and administrations) have the audacity to call people fighting for their freedoms terrorists.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Healthy fear is necessary. $5 fine for playing, o.k. , $5000 fine not o.k..
Risk is an addiction. Someone WILL play illegaly for $5000. An addicted fool. Don't be them. Don't be afraid, Know the the situation and accept or deny it. Struggle with it or turn away.

new topics

top topics

join