It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State GOP Leader Is Into Kinky Sex

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

State GOP Leader Is Into Kinky Sex

www.eastbayexpress.com

Republican state Assemblyman Mike Duvall, a Christian conservative from Southern California, was caught on tape, bragging about his sexual escapades and extramarital affairs with two women. Duvall, who has preached against gay marriage and on behalf of "family values," bragged about spanking one of the women while a microphone was on in the state capitol. "So, I am getting into spanking her," he told a Republican colleague. "Yeah, I like it. I like spanking her. "
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Yet again...

Time after time after time the hypocrisy of the anti-gay, pro-family lawmakers never ceases to amaze me.

Adultery is definitely a bipartisan affair (pun intended), however the hypocrisy from the lawmakers on the right as it comes to family values and anit-gay stances has got to stop.

www.eastbayexpress.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

I would say: time after time the hypocrisy of politicians never ceases to amaze me.

Both left and right are full of hypocrites. Immoral people on the Right pander to religious conservatives. Closet racists on the Left pander to minorities.

People need to wake up, stop following and listening to these fools.

[edit on 10/9/09 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
This is a good example of how our government works and is run.

What you see here is just a smaller scale example of what goes on at higher levels.

The last thing these people care about is us, their continuant's. It's all about influence and power.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
What a surprise. The GOP is against gay marriage because they are bigots.

They hide behind "family values" to disguise their racism/bigotry/fascism.

No surprise here. Most of us with a brain have known this for years. Republicans are two-faced idiots who are ruining the country.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I find the hipocrisy laughable.And no doubt had the"spankee"made any accusations the noble assemblyman would have attacked HER reputation.

[edit on 10-9-2009 by AgentX09]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

Don't forget to include democrats. They are both the same.

Although the Republicans are especially good with the 'family values' hypocrisy.

[edit on 10-9-2009 by muggl3z]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Please join the existing thread on this topic here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join