It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New information - The media won't listen. Conspiracy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Holes found in the Hands of Jesus in Da Vinci's Last Supper.

Click link to see hole in hand

Last supper image you can zoom in yourself. Click link

One of the worlds most famous works of art is Leonardo Da Vinci's depiction of the Last Meal Jesus had with His disciples. I have been led to knew information about the painting that puts Leonardo Da Vinci back in the category of believers in Jesus Christ who read their bible. But the media won't report it.. Why? I did not post this information to debate the gospel and or Christianity. I am merely stated a fact per the word of God as to the intent and inspiration of Leonardo Da Vinci when he was commissioned to paint a scene of the Last Meal Jesus had with His Disciples. Whether or not one can see the holes that Leonardo originally painted in the scene makes no difference if one is willing to read the bible. It absolutely appears that Leonardo knew his bible and painted a scene that depicted events of the meal Jesus had with His disciples after He had risen from the dead. If someone takes the time to read the account of the risen Christ at the end of each of the four gospels, (Matt, Luke , Mark and John) they will see the true intent of Leonardo Da Vinci at which time it is much easier to see the holes that were originally placed in the painting but have faded away over the years. Da Vinci's emphasis in the painting was on the unbelieving Thomas as Jesus lays His Hand on the table and Thomas readies himself to place his finger in the hole of His hand.

John 20:27
Then He said to Thomas, “Reach your finger here, and look at My hands; and reach your hand here, and put it into My side. Do not be unbelieving, but believing.”

Whether or not one believes in Jesus Christ, if new information is found in one of the worlds most famous paintings, isn't that media worthy? Why suppress the truth found in a painting? It's just a painting.

[edit on 10-9-2009 by JesusVine]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
so what if there was holes on his hands ,wich i doubt, it is a very old painting and it also looks like the same hand has a gash in it, by your reasoning.

it is painted onto a wall, not canvass. and it is flaky. porbably a flake of paint.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by JesusVine

Good find. I did not know that , shame on me ....should read my Bible more. All in a picture hundreds of years old.
Yeah our media has sold out to corprate intrest, can't wait to see them burn, literlly.

s&f

[edit on 9/10/2009 by Grayelf2009]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Grayelf2009

Thanks. I'm glad you see.. and God Bless

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Grayelf2009

actually if there was holes in his hands you would not see them now.

this is the painting in the 70's before a maor restoration operation began.

"The painting's appearance in the late 1970s was badly deteriorated and unrecognizable. From 1978 to 1999 Pinin Brambilla Barcilon guided a major restoration project which undertook to permanently stabilize the painting, and reverse the damage caused by dirt, pollution, and the misguided 18th and 19th century restoration attempts"

[edit on 10-9-2009 by MR BOB]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

Keep looking.. In some images its more clearly seen.. Notice the apostle next to Jesus and Jesus himself are looking at his hand.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

Here is another pre restored image but keep looking for more and post them.

Click Link

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by JesusVine

even if there was it is not a huge deal, this was not painted during jesuses time.

the story of the way he ws executed was well known in 15th century italy.

im just saying that this detail would have been lost, and that any dots that you do see, are not part of the original painting.

Im more interested in why there are crystal clear glasses on the table holding the wine. i didnt realise they had clear glass 2000 years ago.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

The number on best selling book in the history besides the bible was The Da Vinci Code. That book/movie was fictional but claimed historical facts about the painting and based the entire story about the wrong meal Jesus had with His disciples. Besides that, Why wouldn't the media be interested in reporting on a new find in one of the worlds most famous paintings?

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

And the point also is that the detail has been lost over the years. So lets report the truth?

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
So, if this theory of yours has any merit, then why are there 12 disciples at this supper and not 11? Since if this a post resurrection supper Judas would be missing, since he hanged himself after betraying Jesus. Also, I believe DaVinci was commissioned to paint a picture of the Last Supper before the crucifiction and that's what he did. Surely, those who ordered and paid for the painting would have noticed if he did not paint what they ordered.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by WalterRatlos

Because one is Mary Magadalene, she was the one per the bible told to gather the disciples. And they gathered for this meal before Jesus ascended to Heaven. Do you see this?

new topics

top topics

join