It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA Approves "Emergency Rules" for Mass Medication of Population with Anti-Viral Drugs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

FDA Approves "Emergency Rules" for Mass Medication of Population with Anti-Viral Drugs

www.naturalnews.com

he FDA has approved using the antiviral drugs Tamiflu and Relenza without many of the normal protections, in response to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's (CDC's) declaration of a health emergency in response to H1N1 swine flu.

Under the 2004 Project BioShield Law, the FDA is authorized to make an "Emergency Use Declaration" (EUD) allowing drugs to be used in a manner normally prohibited by federal regulations. This might entail allowing the use of an otherwise unapproved drug,
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Roche's Tamiflu is normally authorized only for use in people aged at least one year, but the EUD now allows the drug to be used for people of any age, and at higher-than-usual doses for those above age one. Both Tamiflu and GlaxoSmithKline's Relenza may now be distributed without complying with the usual labeling requirements, and may be dispensed by a wider variety of health care workers than is normally allowed.

Any age?
And no labeling requirements.

Oh no, no thanks

This is really getting ridiculous and i'm hearing some scary stories from sources in big pharma about talks on forced vaccinations on all of North America as a whole.
Including the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
Mexico will be the hardest, luckily it's only in talking mode right now

www.naturalnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Before all the dust settles, we will have mandatory vaccines and forced relocation to "isolation" camps.

Listening to the daily news is like watching 2 teenage boys about to have a fight in the school yard. There's a lot of chest puffing, chin jutting, threats back and forth, and all the spectators are waiting patiently for the preliminaries to be over so they can see the main event that is inevitably coming.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
They haven't exactly been staging this as a surprise to anyone; they (meaning the PTB) seem utterly oblivious to the dissemination of the truth....

for example:

FDA Grants First Authorization of a Commercial 2009 H1N1 Flu Test for use During Pandemic Flu Emergency

They had already begun by clearing unapproved tests for H1N1... test to be used on people they already knew to be sick. That way they can maximize their statistical 'hit' ratio and make it seem like a crisis.

Now they will clear unapproved medicines, making more people ill and more apt to succumb to infection.

It is a bad thing they are doing. How do they convince themselves that it's OK? Are they that far removed from us? Can I administer the 'vaccine' to them? Or will have to accept that 'they took it already'?

Perhaps they will sacrifice some of their own more worthless members to cover the travesty that is being - once again - carried out against the 'people' who have no way to resist their schemes.

[edit on 10-9-2009 by Maxmars]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Things are getting hairy. Best be ready to fight or run.

What concern's me is that they can vaccinate with whatever for whatever.

thanks for the heads up. s&f

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

This is really getting ridiculous and i'm hearing some scary stories from sources in big pharma about talks on forced vaccinations on all of North America as a whole.

Well, the Flu turned out to be a Dud, and we are getting an early winter, so the Flu Season will be well under way before the Vaccines are ready, so what will they do with all those Vaccines?

OHHHHH, I forgot, they will FORCE them on the Public, whether they need them or not!!

It would be a shame to let a little thing like Public Safety, or utter uselessness get in the way of Profit!

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grayelf2009
Things are getting hairy. Best be ready to fight or run.

What concern's me is that they can vaccinate with whatever for whatever.

thanks for the heads up. s&f

Kinda has overtones of Jim Jones & Co -- drink the Kool-Aid willingly or you get forced shots.

Running sounds like the best option as long as you have room to retreat. When this garbage becomes mandatory, I predict that numbers of people will do a berserker routine on the shotgivers and their security. I will have zero sympathy for those shotgivers and their security that end up planted.

[edit on 10-9-2009 by praxis]

new topics

top topics

join