It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlie Sheen's Video Message to President Obama

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Beefcake

Yeah youtube now has 2249 ratings 2052 responses and still 303 views.
I just downloaded the video in case it disappears for some reason.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by conar

Originally posted by Faiol

Well ... the video is well edited, I think its a good idea ... lets hope it spreads

www.youtube.com...

It seems the youtube view counter is frozen on 303. Youtube donesnt want the video on their front page.

That's interesting - over 2226 TEXT comments but only 303 views.

I think you're correct.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
They stopped the views at 303, and the ratings and comments keep climbing.

They just stopped the ratings, and marked them as undefined.... I've never seen it ever before....

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
It is up to 38, 049 views now...

3428 ratings, and 6,241 comments, and 146 video responses.......

it must have just been some delay glitch, or they realized we aren't dummies....

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
55,509 at 7am Eastern time.

Apparently they got hip to us getting hip.

It'll be interesting to see if this doesn't play out predictably.

Nice work, though.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by curiousguy

I was thinking the same thing. I wish other actors one by one, say one per week would do something very similar. I'm not 100% that it was an inside job, but I'm 100% sure, there was much covered up, and treason would be part of the outcome involving any real investigation.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I think he is a complete babbling idiot. He was probably strung out when he made the video and probably continues to be! NUT JOB!

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

2nd line

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
It's funny how Alex Jones is trying to get the President's attention on 9/11 truth when he knows that he can't and won't do anything about it.
Other than media attention, the whole CS fiasco is worthless. Meaning, Obama would never meet him, even if he would it won't change a thing. The powers that be have done a great job making sure people like Sheen would be considered 'Conspiracy Nutjobs'.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Dont you guys get it......Its the anniversary of Sept 11, the video will MSM media just as jones said.

Here is the answer to why you have fema camps, the talk of marshall law, food rationing....there will rioting when the truth about 9/11 comes out. The country will decsend into anarchy

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Wild Thing!

And you want someone else to do this?

No Way!

The only thing better would be if Emilio joined him.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
The chance of the president actually changing his stance on this is extremely slim. Given the increased awareness of the issues however, amongst the public, its going to make the pres. look even worse for sure than he does now.

The 911 issue calls for some serious stepping aside from the usual protocol. Its a terrible can of worms that no official in government wants to open, but if they don't Americans will never be able to have any trust in their legislators.

There is no way around this truth, and no way for America to heal itself if it doesn't bite the bullet and tackle this issue head on.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
hahahhahaha you know what they did ...

they stopped the counter yesterday .. when everyone saw the video

now its back to normal ... with just 67 000 views

man, that would be a much bigger number if it was counted

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by oze bob
Dont you guys get it......Its the anniversary of Sept 11, the video will MSM media just as jones said.

Here is the answer to why you have fema camps, the talk of marshall law, food rationing....there will rioting when the truth about 9/11 comes out. The country will decsend into anarchy

Interesting thought indeed, are there are studies how wild the riots will get if the president goes on national TV and admits the whole thing was an inside job?

Dont you think he would do it a little more suttle, like saying... the 9/11 commisioners are unhappy with the report they made, too many unanswered questions. I will make arrangements for a new thorough investigation, with full cooporation from NORAD, FBI, CIA, etc, this time... the guilty will be charged, if the investigation will find any.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
they stopped the counter again ... it is becoming a joke this ... its impossible that only 67 000 watched this video

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
share this with friends and family...

the Truth will be known by all...

ROCK THE PLANET !!!
freedominfonet.webs.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Let's put this video on some of the most social networkable sites, such as facebook, myspace, college humor, vidmax, metacafe, break and more. Submit, submit the videos there. I've started.

I want the truth and those responsible, to be duly punished.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by isalways42

Post it everywhere you can, by the time it hits blabland news today it may be deleted.

Mr. Sheen is as ticked off as I am Mr. President

edit on 9-9-2010 by Tribble because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join