It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlie Sheen's Video Message to President Obama

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Charlie Sheen's Video Message to President Obama

www.infowars.com

Charlie Sheen addresses the President about 9/11 in a special video message, shortly after releasing his “20 Minutes with the President,” specifically addressing 20 key points that need to be answered by a truly independent investigation.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Well ... the video is well edited, I think its a good idea ... lets hope it spreads

www.youtube.com...

Charlie Sheen, again, is requesting an metting with the president, so, now, Alex is saying on the radio that he couldnt continue with the radio show, because he received some great hyped news about this obama x charlie thing. Lets spread this video and maybe, just maybe, this helps to open a new investigation.

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 10-9-2009 by Faiol]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Does it come with a disclaimer 90 minutes later? Something like "See this and much more in Hot Shot Part Trois, coming out Summer 2012."

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
no disclaimer lol^@#$%
¨
charlie sheen have balls

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Nice pic by the way!

He maybe not the most popular or famous person in the celebrity circle but what he is doing is important..

It makes more people think about these subjects.....

Just like Robbie Williams interest about UFO's - it makes more people ask questions and think.

This can only help get out the truth!

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Though Alex jones has lost ALOT of credability (i highly doubt because servers were slow you couldnt put a disclaimer at the bottom)

This is getting bigger and bigger.
A celebrity is better at the forefront to get the message out than someone who has been locked up infront of their computer their whole life.

Charlie Sheen wouldnt be my first choice, but he is someone.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by davidifty

He maybe not the most popular or famous person in the celebrity circle but what he is doing is important..

Actually his sitcom is the highest rated on tv and he is the second highest paid tv actor, so he is definitely not b-list.

That being said gotta love the guilt by association that Charlie is getting by members of this site i presume they are communist.

Dislike Alex that's all good but Charlie is a stand up guy who talks about a very risky subject and he doesn't even handle it in a luke warm way he is very definitive and consistent in his position.

Kudos to Charlie Sheen.

Edit: This was a cheeky submitting to make in the break news seeing as how the Alex haters are still frothing at the mouth. This is Charlie Sheen guys not Alex Jones save the hate.

[edit on 10-9-2009 by Beefcake]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
This is a big step forward as far as I am concerned. Not one person, not even AJ himself has ever put himself forward as a figurehead/leader for those who really want an investigation can support. It is actually quite a risk he is taking. I think this could be a positive. I hope it is. I also hope the break fluid in his car is ok.

Charlie Sheen has my very best wishes in what he is trying to achieve. I actually think the next few weeks are going to be quite something on more than a few levels. Good luck everyone.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I think it is very brave of Charlie Sheen to do this. Many celebrities are afraid to align themselves with anything that is "outside the box" for fear of losing fans/paying movie goers. I applaud him for this. As someone said before, Sheen does elevate the message higher than a person behind a computer screen. I'm not optimistic that anything will come of this, but I certainly wish it would.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
"Many celebrities are afraid to align themselves with anything that is "outside the box" for fear of losing fans/paying movie goers."

Many celebrities only align themselves with the latest gadget or fashion item. Obama's too weak to do anything.

[edit on 10-9-2009 by SphinxMontreal]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beefcake

Actually his sitcom is the highest rated on tv and he is the second highest paid tv actor, so he is definitely not b-list.

Perhaps Mr. Jones should aim higher ...

Simon Cowell could be the missing piece to the whole puzzle.

[edit on 10-9-2009 by haterproof]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Theres only 1 thing i can say to this ...

... What a catchy theme!

[edit on 10-9-2009 by wazthewazzock]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol

Well ... the video is well edited, I think its a good idea ... lets hope it spreads

www.youtube.com...

It seems the youtube view counter is frozen on 303. Youtube donesnt want the video on their front page.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by conar

Originally posted by Faiol

www.youtube.com...

It seems the youtube view counter is frozen on 303. Youtube donesnt want the video on their front page.

Youtube does that to ALL videos. The view counter is delayed after it gets up to around 300 or 500 views...

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I like Charlie's new video, but he could just link to this page
www.911summary.com...

and the fact that NIST does not / may not discuss their repport.

So all official reports are either bogus or not up for discussion...

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Celebrities often take on causes, big and small, but not many have the balls to take on the POTUS.

I have to give him credit. He is attempting to put the heat directly on the president, as if he has some faith that Obama is somehow above the rest of the crooks in Washington.

You gotta give him credit for taking on such an impossible task (change an official position on something).

Or is it??

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

Your avatar .... LOL
It's almost scary to look at. Art conveying truth.

---------------------------

You know what I've learned from ATS and this AJ thing

.............. that people love to hate ..............

Charlie and AJ are real Americans. More power to them.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Wasn't this a haox? Thats all ive read all over ATS, is the entire alex jones/info wars and charlie sheen was a hoax? or afterall, wasit not????

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Yup counter still stuck at 303 but hey no conspiracy almost 2000 comments and 303 views must just be those people commenting over and over.

You tube makes their shilling so obvious.

Edit: Better yet 2,134 rating and 303 views LOL good lord what a joke.

[edit on 10-9-2009 by Beefcake]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggy1706
Wasn't this a haox? Thats all ive read all over ATS, is the entire alex jones/info wars and charlie sheen was a hoax? or afterall, wasit not????

The only hoax is ATS smokescreening and trigger happy haters of AJ.
And above all lack of awareness of what exactly was going on.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join