It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Resistant swine flu may have been spread by campers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Resistant swine flu may have been spread by campers

U.S. health officials are reporting what might be the first instance of a Tamiflu-resistant swine flu virus spreading from one person to another.

It happened in July at a camp in western North Carolina, where two teenage girls — cabin mates — were diagnosed with the same drug-resistant strain of the H1N1 influenza A virus.

www.cbc.ca...

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
This is total disinfo once again. There are no evidence tamiflu is even helplessly effective in combatting influenza, and now they say something is resistant to it? seems like they have finally acknowledged that the whole tamiflu medication is a hoax.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by above

Disinfo?
Let me show you a fine example of dis-info:

There are no evidence tamiflu is even helplessly effective in combatting influenza

What exactly FDA approved Tamiflu for then? Not for influenza?
There are TONS of researches clearly showing that Tamiflu is more efficient then placebo. Tons. It does not help in 100% of cases,true. No drug does.
As an example of info, not dis-info, you can read about Tamiflu here:
www.accessdata.fda.gov...
Tin-foil hats are combating influenza virus much better, i am sure. And there is a lot of evidence of it.....
On general topic, when H1N1 outbreak was only noticed, in Mexico, there allready were reports that antiviral drugs (probably they meant Tamiflu since it is most widely used one) do not help that much. So i suppose that this flu strain was resistant from the start.

join