It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anybody here know the future?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
If anybody here knows the future please let me pay you for your future telling abilities. Also, please answer these questions.

1)What is the name of the girl I liked in 5th grade so I can look her up?
2)What is the name of my future wife?
3)What is the name of the woman who shouted, "Whooo" at me out the car window 1 or 2 summers ago near the rec center in Kanawha City?
4)When will I be rich?
5)When will I be a God?

Thanks in advance!

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by A-Pac

I do know the future but I only use my uber abilities for the betterment of mankind ...

I'll predict you this though ... www.belowtopsecret.com...

mods do not fail me nowz

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I can..

1. The girl you liked in fifth grade is the past, so n/a
2. Bill
3. Again, that happened in the past
4. You won't
5. You won't

-E-

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
You, my friend, are possibly the most persistent person I have ever been exposed to.

Perhaps if you got tired of creating new accounts, you could try using a few new questions. (it'll take them longer to wise up to it)

Come on, man. At least PRETEND to be someone else for a while to make it interesting. It shows promise that you at least waited until you could post a 'normal' thread instead of doing it in the introduction forum.

Are you a robot? If so, you must be using the AI from the old Warcraft game.

Flash the bios, man.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
When did ATS become a blog for gradeschoolers?

Is this the most ridiculous thing ever? Why dont you call Miss Cleo.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Cleo costs money fool and she's not as accurate as the internet psychics I've met.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I can't predict the future but I will say questions 1 and 3 have nothing to do with predictions.

Oh wait a second, I think I can predicti the future. Let me try and get back with my results.

Drum roll please....

I predict I will get another beer in the next five minutes. Then I predict I will need to empty my bladder within the next 30 minutes.

I'll keep you posted. Perhaps if I get these right I just might be able to perfect my abilities.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ratcals
I predict I will get another beer in the next five minutes. Then I predict I will need to empty my bladder within the next 30 minutes.

OMG OMG This is absolutely amazing. I did, in fact, just get another beer. My timing was a little off but this was my first time at attempting to predict the future.

Let's see how my second prediction goes. I can't wait. I should be twittering this.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ratcalsI predict I will get another beer in the next five minutes. Then I predict I will need to empty my bladder within the next 30 minutes.

Well, I was off by a couple of minutes on the bladder prediction but considering this was my first attempt I'm going to declare it a success. Having said that I think I just might be the person to help you. All I need is for you to send me money, lots of money.

Let me know how you want to proceed.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
In the future you will die, just like everyone else. Enough said.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by A-Pac
Cleo costs money fool and she's not as accurate as the internet psychics I've met.

You called MOI a fool???

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Now I feel absolutely BURNED, that I took 72 seconds out of my day to visualize and post impressions on your OTHER thread exactly like this one.

Not only that, think of the confusion wrought upon "My ATS". Oh, the humanity.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Well lookie what we have here ...

SDog CAN predict the future after all!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join