It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need 20 posts; Intruducing myself. Greetings-:)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Good afternoon, my names BJ.

I have skimmed these boards for years, always coming across an interesting thread, or two. Never had the urge to make a handle, posts became awful long and full of 'fill-in" words. ha. However, I would like to become a member of the community. I see it to be a fitting and appropriate time to share knowledge and acquire invaluable wisdom-smile.

I'm very spiritual, deeply intune with with the world as best as i can be. I enjoy intellectual and meaningful conversations. I respect all individuals for who they are, and what they stand for. I do support the movement of love, for love is universal. It is the force that connects us, in my humble opinion of course. I hope to make everlasting connections and life-long impressions.

Love,
me

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Welcome!

Something I never did do was post an intro...oh'ell

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Thank you for the welcome.

haha, well this was the only forum I was allowed to post in until I get the posts.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
huh, they must have change that rule just because of me!
or at least because of a lot of people like myself

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

Hope you have fun.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
wellcome, greetings, and salutations!

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I need some more posts too, Whats slappin?

Welcome to the board that will show you the door but wont let you leave. lol

My home Inside a Home away from Ignorance.

Too many Enlightened Moments!

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

I look forward to crossing paths with you on the boards. Perhaps you can throw me off my routine. No one at ATS has really challenged my mind lately and it's bothering me.

Dont let me ramble
A2D

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Nice energy, I like what the post is attracting. I'm looking forward to meeting you all in more depth.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Agree2Disagree

As i look forward to crossing paths with you. You have a bank of knowledge and wisdom. I will agree to that.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by 10001011

Enlightened moments are good, they signify your awareness expanding. That's always positive.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
welcome,the posts i guess are a good idea,this is after all probably the only grown up place where there arent flames and namecalling,everyone is just about inteligent and well mannered here...we respect the others opinion

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
welcome,the posts i guess are a good idea,this is after all probably the only grown up place where there arent flames and namecalling,everyone is just about inteligent and well mannered here...we respect the others opinion

Uh....are we on the same SITE?

Nah, just kiddin'. This place is great.

Welcome OD!

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
well sometimes things can get a little ruff,but a little and rarely,usualy even if people dont agree with each other they dont starts clear insults,its nice that we have strict ops.
its hella alot better then some cs forum with everyone calling you "noob"

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Hello there OriginalDream. Welcome to ATS. I just became a member myself not too long ago. I love this site. It is a great place to discuss things that I find that I can't talk to people in the real world (so to speak) about without them thinking I'm crazy. I like it here.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Lexxica

Thank you, I hope your experience is equally fulfilling as mine will be. Iwill enjoy this site, the site does do a good job in connecting like minded individuals.

top topics

join