It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Introduction......so yea...read up ...need 20 posts...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
hello, I know we have to post 20 to be able to access other forums so here goes, I've only recently came across this board while researching the Rex 84 program, and i like what i see here, I've been conducting my own research on conspiracies, paranormal, and other as put here " alternative" news. I'm not really looking to make a name for myself or anything like that, but i am always open to new information, and to cross pick brains for intellectual thoughts and theories on just about any topic. so yea......skittles..............have a good day and happy readings

[edit on 10-9-2009 by IncognetoBri]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by IncognetoBri

Why not just make 20 comments on the threads you can access it shouldn't take long and you will soon have your 20 posts.

Good luck.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I am working on it, but I really don't want to just randomly write 20 things, without having some kind of substance or purpose. I feel I would just be wasting peoples time at that point. but thankyou for replying to my thread, it gave me another reason to post

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Welcome aboard,

Just joined myself. Agree with you on writing something worthwhile, but, what you gonna do? Rules is Rules.

Enjoy!
Post #3
Dmend

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS / BTS, new members can reply to any thread they wish. 20 posts are required before a new member can author there own threads.
Take your time there is a great deal here to read and reply too.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I'm not 100% sure but I don't think 20 replys to your introduction post counts as well... posts. Entering into this forum with that thread title might draw a bit of scrutiny from some members.. I might change it.

Main note: welcome to ATS, enjoy your stay and as posted above there's plenty to read

People call me and ask what I am doing... I tell them reading... just not what
have fun!

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
by my title i was merely refering to the fact that i needed to make 20 posts, not that 20 replies would count, lol but its all good bc now i have, so yea. thanx for the wellcome

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I like skittles
good luck in the big world of ATS, hope to see ya around the boards!

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Well done on reaching your 20 posts! I'm still in the boat at the moment!

top topics

join