It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Federal Reserve Wants You Chipped! Philadelphia Federal Reserve Bank Exhibit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

The Federal Reserve is an enemy of the average citizen. The FED wants to control every one of us.

The author of Spy Chips even talks about cash being chipped which will track where the dollars are spent. Cash will not even be anonymous if the FEDS get their way.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Jessicamsa

Shoot, sounds like it's time for someone to start up a lead lined clothing line.

To be honest, I'm not so worried about the RFID, as I can scan myself for that with a reader and extract with a razor blade and tweezers.

I'm more worried about the widespread use of facial recognition and retinal scans a la Minority Report. In Arizona, we are issued licenses that are good until we are 65, but the laws now require us to update our pictures with DMV every 9 years or less (but they still issue 16 year olds licenses that are good for 49 years). I've been told I'm paranoid, but I feel this is for biometric tracking, because why else would they do this?

That combined with the cameras at every on and off ramp of the freeways, as well as every 2 miles on long stretches of highway such as is the case all over, especially in the Peoples Republic of Kalifornia where I used to live equals total tracking of movements. Looks like TIA is here to stay

Soon enough it will be "Look into the camera to process payment"

Welcome to the police state.

[edit on 10-9-2009 by digger2381]

join