It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Journey to Nibiru and the return of the Anunnaki.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Was this person really taken to Nibiru? I cannot say either way, but I am open-minded enough to accept the possibility that he did.

Anyway, it has renewed my interest in all things Sitchin and Anunnaki related.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I am opened to this as well how ever, the base of the theory is plausible but the exactiveness of it is were people laugh at people like him. He doesnt know the truth no one does but he can see the BS that being thrown in our history books isnt the truth either. I was thinking last night about this very thing the anunnaki and how could a being from anoth planet creat us from apes? And if so does that mean there isnt a supreme being cause after all everything works as one! the one thing that is out of place here on this earth is us. there are no other species like us, apes resemble us or we to them but monkeys and gorrialls all look alike and act the same way, different species all of them, but not us. If we were not here could this planet survive? yes, the larger animals will continue to eat the the smallers ones all the way down to the smallest of organisms, but us whats are purpose. He proposes a great theory about us being created for slavery and to harvest gold for them. That might not be the case but I dont believe we evolved. darwin I think talked about evolution, ok strongest one srvives, home come no other primate evolved? And if we were created by aliens using primate dna then who created the ones who created us. I dont think we are aware of what we eally are. I believe there is more to that we donet realize, maybe its the third eye, or some type of energy but its something. everthing is based od sound. everything has a vibration right thats how are eyes see things it senses the vibrations? that means everything ew see has a frequency and the picture is much bigger. let me get your thoughts.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I always wonder about one thing - if annunaki can travel here without any problem (this guy claims that he made a trip there and then back to Earth) - then why wait for Nibiru? They are obviously capable of getting here pretty easily ,as far as this theory goes. If i would like to get to,say,Australia - i would take an airplane and not wait until continental shift will get me closer to it. Annunaki are just weird this way?

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Sweet, let me add some related youtubes so people can get into every aspect of this 'scenario'....

You must listen to all parts if you want to get the point, and after that, start checking up on our History, exactly, then you will understand too, why the Evolution also is just another piece of the puzzle to fool us...

Playlist

Playlist

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
I always wonder about one thing - if annunaki can travel here without any problem (this guy claims that he made a trip there and then back to Earth) - then why wait for Nibiru? They are obviously capable of getting here pretty easily ,as far as this theory goes. If i would like to get to,say,Australia - i would take an airplane and not wait until continental shift will get me closer to it. Annunaki are just weird this way?

Well, if Tower of Babel was as stargate, and Yawhe saw that humans were building it to get back to 'God planet', he got upset and destroyed it..

The two series I posted above is very intresting, true or not...

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsallalie
And if we were created by aliens using primate dna then who created the ones who created us. I dont think we are aware of what we eally are.

This is an extremely good question and one that another poster asked Adamu. He`s still replying to questions by the way. Just go to this link: I have visited Nibiru - for real.

This is what Adamu had to say:

) Who created the Annunaki?(sp) ”They know there is a prime creator. They acknowledge there is an intelligent force in motion in the universe.”

Adamu also said this, which is very telling in my opinion:

I've stated before that the Anunnaki are the co-creators of humanity.

and

“Believe it or not. They are too in this universal evolution. We as humans, at this very moment are operating in many levels of existence and evolution. The Anunnaki is just a part of this process. As they told me: We are aware of a creator of all, we are co-creators and part of the universal evolution.”

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge

No, they are not going to wait according to Adamu.

Just let me tell you that before the planet. You down here will see advancing ships circling earth. I can not give you a date. I'm not going to give a prognostic because it is out my hands.

The ships are an advance team prior to Nibiru's arrival. I believe they left have left already for Earth.

Scientists and no scientists are correct. Nibiru's orbit intersects our system at a different angle. It is coming right below us. I mean, the South Pole. That's why 99.9 of the population can not see it. The first nations to see it arrive will be Chile, Argentina, South Africa, lower states of Australia, New Zealand.
But, don't forget. The circling ships will be here first.

All I know is the Anunnaki will arrive before Nibiru. This could be months or few years ahead of Nibiru's first plain sight in the sky. Also, soon you'll get from the MSM that a past civilization on Mars has been confirmed. This is a hint the Anunnaki return is imminent and closer.”

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
This is ridiculous

If the south pole were able to see Nibiru currently, then the entire southern hemisphere would be able to see it. Plus, so would all the thousands of proffesional and amatuer sky watchers. Also, I have several friends that have been down to Antarctica within our job, none of them...and none of the pictures they have taken, show anything to even slightly suggest that Nibiru even exists.

This guy is just a plain attention seeker, and it looks a s though he has already hooked some people in

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
This is ridiculous

If the south pole were able to see Nibiru currently, then the entire southern hemisphere would be able to see it. Plus, so would all the thousands of proffesional and amatuer sky watchers.

Maybe so, but I don`t think he said currently.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by bridas

This is ridiculous

If the south pole were able to see Nibiru currently, then the entire southern hemisphere would be able to see it. Plus, so would all the thousands of proffesional and amatuer sky watchers.

Maybe so, but I don`t think he said currently.

But Nibiru believers have been saying for years that Nibiru can only be seen from the south pole....and it has failed to appear before, in 1999, 2000, 2003 and 2005?

And all ancient text scholars disagree with Sitchins interpretation of the texts that claim Nibiru is coming. This isnt surprising considering Sitchin has no training in interpreting Mayan text....he's actually an economist.

How can people still believe in something that has failed to appear so many times in the past?

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

But Nibiru believers have been saying for years that Nibiru can only be seen from the south pole....and it has failed to appear before, in 1999, 2000, 2003 and 2005?

And all ancient text scholars disagree with Sitchins interpretation of the texts that claim Nibiru is coming. This isnt surprising considering Sitchin has no training in interpreting Mayan text....he's actually an economist.

How can people still believe in something that has failed to appear so many times in the past?

Yes, I can understand your incredulity. It`s good to be sceptical. I sometimes get caught up in the excitement of the moment. On the other hand, I wouldn`t class myself as a believer. If it comes it comes, if it doesn`t then no great shakes, for myself and the Earth
. As I said Adamu has brought back an interest I had in ancient cultures such as the Sumerians.

Out of interest OzWeatherman, have you thought about asking Adamu some questions of your own? Taking the position of denying ignorance of course.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by bridas
Out of interest OzWeatherman, have you thought about asking Adamu some questions of your own? Taking the position of denying ignorance of course.

Funnily enough, yes, I was earlier.....but I fear he would be reluctant to answer any questions

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Funnily enough, yes, I was earlier.....but I fear he would be reluctant to answer any questions

Oh, I don`t know, he seems to be answering all sorts of questions. I`ve asked most of the questions which were on my mind. It would be good to have someone with your perspective.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
In reading the summary on pg 16 as the video points out, his story sounds remarkably like Howard Menger's story. I am reading Howard Menger's From Outer Space to You right now. I'm not through the book yet, and the differences I see are that he was visited by Venusian and Martians ( maybe more, I'm still reading) and taken to Venus. I'm going to sit down tonight and finish this book. Both stories are very interesting.

[edit on 10-9-2009 by virraszto]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by virrasztoThe differences I see are that he was visited by Venusian and Martians ( maybe more, I'm still reading) and taken to Venus.

I haven`t heard of that man`s experiences. I had a look and his website says that he passed away this year in February. I`ll have to read up on him.

UFO Contactee Howard Menger, left his body today, February 25th, 2009 at 11:11

By the way, did you know that the new First Lady of Japan says she was taken to Venus?

As for Adamu, he does mention an Anunnaki base on Mars:

Structures and buildings were erected by the Anunnaki on the moon, Mars and other space bodies around the solar system. Actually, there is an underground base on Mars. Which the Anunnaki will use on their way back to Earth.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
In sitchen he states that the annuakies are reptiods.. is that true?

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by G8tor
In sitchen he states that the annuakies are reptiods.. is that true?

I haven`t read Sitchin`s books, but from what I`ve read on his website, I don`t think so. For what it`s worth here is a wikipedia entry:

Icke draws connections between the reptilian aliens in his theories and the Annunaki depicted in Zecharia Sitchin's 12th Planet,[10] which has led to other conspiracy theorists referring to reptilian humanoids as the "Annunaki";[11] however, Sitchin himself has always described his Annunaki as purely humanoid.

Wikipedia

Adamu has this to say about who the Anunnaki are:

If you think the Anunnaki are reptilians. You have been fed the wrong information.

The Anunnaki are not reptilians. We, as human beings were bio-manufactured from an Earth hominoid and Anunnaki. If, the Anunnaki were reptilians you and I would be looking like a lizard. We are hybrids. Half Earthling, half Anunnaki. That's one of the reason they are coming back.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
thanks mate that clears my mind up a little I've been trying to draw some type of grand plan of how we got here and the natural spiritual connection we have with earth do you have that link to ask adamu some questions. because I've got plenty that need to be answered.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
One thing I can never get clear is what happens when/if they arrive? Do we become slaves? Do they blow us up? Do we become friends? It's always the same in every video and claim "they are coming" its like a movie preview where you don't know the results.

I'm not saying i deny it completely or acknowledge it completely either, but I would just like more information on the matter so i can at least know more than bits and pieces.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by G8tordo you have that link to ask adamu some questions. because I've got plenty that need to be answered.

Here you go: I have visited Nibiru

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join