It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets face it....Its GAME OVER.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Here's the thought of the day/year/decade:

Its game over. These people are finally getting exactly what they want. Control.

We are being lied to, deceived, mis-directed, etc. We all know this.
If you deny this...open your eyes.

If we, the people of the USA, think that we are going to change anything, we are sadly mistaken. This game....this control, that the government is taking hold of, is unprecedented.

Example: Never before in history has America labeled people in positions of authority..."Czar". Thats not a term to use lightly.

CZAR
zär, tsär)n.
1. also tsar or tzar (zär, tsär) A male monarch or emperor, especially one of the emperors who ruled Russia until the revolution of 1917.
2. A person having great power; an autocrat: "the square-jawed, ruddy complacency of Jack Farrell, the czar of the Fifteenth Street police station" (Ernest Hemingway).
3. Informal An appointed official having special powers to regulate or supervise an activity: a racetrack czar; an energy czar.

[Russian tsar', from Old Russian tssar, emperor, king, from Old Church Slavonic tssar, from Gothic kaisar, from Greek, from Latin Caesar, emperor; see caesar.]
czardom n.
Usage Note: The word czar can also be spelled tsar.
Czar is the most common form in American usage and the one nearly always employed in the extended senses "any tyrant" or informally, "one in authority." But tsar is preferred by most scholars of Slavic studies as a more accurate transliteration of the Russian and is often found in scholarly writing with reference to one of the Russian emperors.

Ok get it now? We are being slowly introduced to a Russian type of governmental control system. I don't care what you say. Its true, and THE PEOPLE ARE ACCEPTING IT!

Everything that we have been introduced to was slowly shown to us.
Look at the federal reserve. They didn't just start printing money. The Federal Reserve Act was passed in late 1913. If you don't know the history: en.wikipedia.org...

Then the gold standard was dismantled. 1933-1971
encarta.msn.com...

Shortly after his inauguration in April 1933, the U.S. went off the full gold standard in favor of the “modified gold bullion standard.” Under this system, the circulation of gold coins is prohibited by law, but gold is still used in defining the value of the dollar, then set at 1/35 of an ounce of gold. In 1971 the U.S. suspended the free exchange of U.S. gold for foreign-held dollars and then devalued the dollar to 1/38 and in 1973 to 1/42.22 of an ounce of gold.

SO...basically this new system of monetary units being printed without any value, but what we believe, has been slowly leaked to us over the years.

We have been complacent for so long now, that we can't stop the government, even if we wanted to. They have been writing and re-writing laws for years to prevent any kind of disruption to their plans. We just haven't noticed, because the MSM has propped up our lives with major television hits, sports, and entertainment. All the while, these elite have been successfully getting exactly what they want. Complete power and control.

If you can't see this by now, its too late. I've been reading alot of threads on here lately that are just pointless. Its time to get to the point.

You know why they want you togo to school? Learn about engineering and math and science! Learn about the things that will help you make more money to spend on our plot to tax you more. Lets teach you all about the things that you can never use to survive on your own. Without the system. Spend more money to get taught the things you need to help keep the system afloat. We need you.

[sarcasm]Just keep living your lives like good sheep. Keep spending your money, on pointless things that won't help you do anything but look cool! New car! New House! The American Dream!
Lets see how much more they can talk us into! [/sarcasm]

Anything to add....feel free. I'm open to suggestions. Mods, if this is in the wrong section, feel free to move it.

Ahh....I feel better. Just needed to rant. Wish I could mail this as a letter to all Americans.

[edit on 10-9-2009 by havok]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by havok
Example: Never before in history has America labeled people in positions of authority..."Czar".

Well, 25 or so years ago....

The 'drug czar' title was first published in a 1982 news story quoting Joe Biden by United Press International which reported that “Senators... voted 62-34 to establish a ‘drug czar’ who would have overall responsibility for U.S. drug policy.

source:wiki

I'm not impying that your conclusions are wrong, just that the phrase "never before in history" might be a little inaccurate.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I agree with you Havok. But it's not over..they WILL fail.

In fact, there plan is already collapsing on itself. People are waking up and they are being exposed. According to the Mayans, we're in the 8th creation cycle, and EVERYTHING is going according to plan.

Today we are living in the eight level of consciousness which started in 1999 and will end in 2011. It is a consciousness of ethics, where all the towers of manipulation of negative power are collapsing.

Ethics in the largest sense means spontaneous solutions through the application of law and power to the benefit to everyone. It shines from within and is personal, knowing the right thing to do and doing it. It is a refined consciousness. Now, the powerful people who make the laws and lead the nations and societies cannot get away with anything without being
exposed, all abuses of power are becoming uncovered.

I do believe we as a human race will have to endure some kind of tribulation very very soon..but ultimately it's for our own good. When it's over, we'll be living in a MUCH better world.

Everything is happening for a reason.

Why do you think they call themselves the "Illuminati", or illuminated...it's because they are spiritually enlightened, and all this that is going on is for the most part helping us to evolve spiritually. I know you probably don't believe in that stuff, it's the only piece of the puzzle I think that is missing. I think these people that are orchestrating world events are from the "Ancient Egyptian Mystery Schools". And what they taught there is thread for another time.

[edit on 10-9-2009 by KaMaKaZi29]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
does that mean we can finally have a battle and revolution like that in the movie 10,000 b.c.?

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by KaMaKaZi29

Why do you think they call themselves the "Illuminati", or illuminated...it's because they are spiritually enlightened....

I really hope you're joking. Trash like Kissinger, Bush and Cheney, Clinton (both), etc do not strike me as enlightened in any useful discipline.

Perhaps they could be 'enlightened' in the inner workings of massive corruption?

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by praxis

My friend, they aren't the Illuminati. And are puppets themselves.

The real illuminati according to Cooper, are a group of people, from different religions, race, nationalitys, who possess the divine wisdom. And meet together in secret to decide the fate of the human race. Why do you think psychedelics are illegal...including '___', which occurs naturally in the brain every night that you sleep.

This conspiracy goes deeper than you can imagine.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I disagree wit the title...its more like the game is just starting to kick in. We live in the most awsome times. CHARGE !!

Originally posted by havok

Ahh....I feel better. Just needed to rant. Wish I could mail this as a letter to all Americans.

Awsome post Havok.....star for yusa

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by KaMaKaZi29
reply to post by praxis

why do you think psychedelics are illegal...including '___', which occurs naturally in the brain every night that you sleep.

This conspiracy goes deeper than you can imagine.

i couldn't agree more with all that you are saying. it sounds like you have a deeper understanding of what is going on than most, you should post a thread. exactly why do they make things like '___' illegal? can you explain, somewhere? lol

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Make no mistake about it friends. You will never encounter anything as dangerous as a rabid dog backed into a corner.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

Good thread; well-stated points and I can't disagree with most of your findings.

Except, for me at least, game is far from over. I understand, I think, what you mean, but to concede the game before the last piece is played...... that feels like giving up to me, and I've never knocked my Queen over in a chess game -- it's just not in me.

Good to be aware, to use critical thinking to get closer to the truth of things, and to prepare as best as one can for the future, or what we believe the future might entail. Myself, I try to keep improving my systems and strategies, always with the thought that I don't want to acquire or create something that won't benefit us in normal times. Put another way, I like to create systems that have a high probability of benefitting us (myself and Bride as well as others) regardless of if TSHTF.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

Example: Never before in history has America labeled people in positions of authority..."Czar". Thats not a term to use lightly.

Just a quick correction. The first president to appoint 'czars' under that very term was FDR as far back as the 1940's.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

havok
If you deny this...open your eyes.
If you can't see this by now, its too late.
I don't care what you say. Its true

Intresting choice of language for someone trying to warn us that we're being manipulated and controlled.

Lets face it....Its GAME OVER.

If we, the people of the USA, think that we are going to change anything, we are sadly mistaken.

we can't stop the government, even if we wanted to.

I see. So your message is that it's too late and we should give up and submit?

[sarcasm]Just keep living your lives like good sheep.

Seems to me that the message you're trying to convey outside the sarcasm brackets is the same as the message you're conveying inside them.

Just needed to rant.

And now you've ranted. Are you sure the message you've given in your rant is really a message you want people to receive?

[edit on 10-9-2009 by LordBucket]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by LordBucket

Well, I'm not trying to warn you. I'm saying its already over with. They succeeded in manipulating us. That's all.

We will fight, as I will too. But if you actually look at whats happening, they are setting in place, (or already have) the rules for people that will not conform.

You can't give up. This message was intended for those who don't realize whats goin on. Obviously, the majority of ATS'ers do.

According to the ACLU...the "Patriot Act" clearly violates certain amendments of our constitution.
Linkity Link: www.aclu.org...

But: We haven't done anything about it.

My question to you LordBucket and Everyone is this,

Can we do anything? Do you think its too late?

[edit on 10-9-2009 by havok]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Thanks for that tidbit. I just researched more and found out that GWB had 35. Clinton had 6, Reagan a couple. Just had to look around more.

Thanks

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

havok
Can we do anything? Do you think its too late?

Too late for what?

In my mind there's nothing particularly new going on. Our entire system is based upon control and manipulation. On a day to day basis I feel far more imposed upon by societal and cultural expectations that governmental laws.

But if you actually look at whats happening, they are setting in place,
(or already have) the rules for people that will not conform.

So what? Do the rules that you're not allowed to jaywalk stop you from jaywalking? Do the rules that people in the military aren't allowed to have oral sex stop it from happening? Do the rules that schoolchildren must stay on campus during recess prevent them from leaving?

Here...I'll make my own rule. You aren't allowed to use the letter "a" in any more posts here on ATS. If you do, you are to be punished with severe flogging. Now...do you think that the existence of this new rule is really going to have any meaningfull effect on anyone?

But: We haven't done anything about it.

What do you propose that we do? I've been a rule breaker all my life. If they make yet new rules that I also don't like, how will that affect me?

"Patriot Act" clearly violates certain amendments of our constitution.

Ok. But how does that affect you? Right here and right now, how are you affected by a piece of paper you've never seen that states a set of rules that people you've never met are supposed to follow? The "battle" is not in the courtroom. It is not in Congress, and it is not on legal documents. It is in the hearts and minds of individuals. So long we perceive ourselves as people who make decusions for ourselves, we have not lost.

Rules and laws only affect us to the extent that "we" choose to obey them. If you choose to never again write the letter "a" in a post, then that rule has affected you. It has succesfully controlled your behavior. If you choose to write "a" and somebody else chooses to flog you, then the rule has not controlled you, but that other individual has slighted you.

All it takes for all of us to avoid this doom and gloom you seem so concerned about is for us to choose to not follow the rules.

"Patriot Act" clearly violates certain amendments of our constitution.

If you really believe that you have "rights" because of some ridiculous piece of paper then I'd suggest that's the root of your problem. Not these new laws that contradict the old ones.

[edit on 10-9-2009 by LordBucket]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Back in the latter days of the (un)Civil War, there were two regiments camped out in Louisiana, one Confederate, the other Union. As Lee surrendered to Grant, Union messengers were sent riding on horseback to spread the word: the war was finally over.

The rider arrived in Louisiana with the message for the General of the Union army. Overjoyed, the General sent word to his counterpart on the Confederate side to lay down his arms, that the war was over.

That night, the Rebels attacked. The two armies fought all night, littering the ground with dead soldiers and turning the waters all around them red with the blood of dying boys. The carnage was horrible. Finally, the Union army persevered, even despite their many many losses, and the Confederate General was brought before the Union General.

Standing there amidst the destruction, surrounded by the corpses of untold soldiers from both sides, a weary and ragged Union General asked his counterpart, "Why? The war is over. Lee surrendered. No one had to die. No one had to fight. Your men, my men, are almost all dead. Why, for the love of God, would you do this? Why?"

The Confederate General sneered his lip and took a defiant stand before answering: "'Cause y'all are still standin' on our land."

This battle is over. The people who inhabit the planet lost. We lost.

We may become slaves to the PTB. We may be oppressed and possibly exterminated in large numbers. We may be reduced to little more than human cattle, dredging away at meaningless jobs just to feed ourselves with poison and to beg for a bit of medical attention before we die. But...

The war is not over. The war rages on. Despite all odds, I for one, and hopefully many more like me, will continue to fight, continue to resist, continue to demand justice and liberty and freedom. The fight may be bloody, and it may seem useless at times. But this old redneck knows how to answer should those in power ask that one little question: "Why?"

"'Cause y'all are still standin' on our rights."

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
In 200 years time none of this will really matter.

Rules will have changed, people will have lived and died. Causes will have been won and lost.

Justice and injustices will be served and people will think back to the good old days of 2009.

top topics

join