It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can You Really See Future While Hypnotized? Apparently This Guy Was Able To.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Sorry I wasn't able to embed them but here are the links. I'm posting cause i wanted to hear peoples thoughts about this, I can't tell if its real or not, but i can tell you i'am definitely willing to go through hypnosis to confirm this

FLAG!!!!!!

Part I
www.youtube.com...

Part II
www.youtube.com...

Part III
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Interesting.

But is the person that is hypnotized just saying what he thinks the future will be like?

Or does his spirit actually travel forward in time?

It would be nice if instead of traveling so far into the future, if he just went to next year so this could be verified in a short period of time.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Interesting.

I wouldn't discount it after some really weird deja-vu type moments that I remember happening over a year before they possibly could.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
He actually say "2/14....2014".

So Guess we should be on the lookout for February 14th 2014??? Valentine's Day Massacre!

This was very convincing, even if what he says never comes true in the context he said it I still believe he was truly hypnotized.

Boy are people arrogant in 2090! But it seems as if he thinks he's having a conversation with someone in his time. And gets frustrated because they should know the questions they are asking.

This is what makes me believe it, but it could also be a very elaborate hoax, they are good if so.

And who is the hypnotist? He looks very familiar.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ^anubis^
Sorry I wasn't able to embed them but here are the links. I'm posting cause i wanted to hear peoples thoughts about this, I can't tell if its real or not, but i can tell you i'am definitely willing to go through hypnosis to confirm this

FLAG!!!!!!

Part I
www.youtube.com...

Part II
www.youtube.com...
I can try to flow through out the capacity of the nation-state.. Beyond that that that the 2012 option remaines. We will take on politica issues onlony with great care. Lets give it a shot, then move on. Lets work on this will crash and burn.l

Part III
www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

join