It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Building a Copper and Crystal Based Pyramid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Hello Friends,

Yes I have had the strongest urge to build this for several months now and yesterday I went to the local hardware store to start purchasing the items needed for the project.

So far I have copper poles with elbows for the joining of the base, however what I need to know is how I should attach the top part together, as well as a few more tips for the finished project.

It was a little funny at first when the man came up and asked me if I needed assistance as I live smack dab in the center of the Bible belt and fringe ideas do not usually go over very well but surprisingly when I told him that I was going to build a meditation pyramid, he jumped right in and began helping out with the project.

Now the reason for this will be to build a super conductor of energy for the purpose of transmitting and receiving ET and Divine higher energies and to ground those energies back into Mother earth to assist her in her rise of vibrational frequency.

In this experiment I also hope to create an aid for the meditator who sits inside the pyramid and help them to attain higher vibrational levels as they meditate.

Ok so here is what I plan so far:

The base is comprised of 4 1/2 inch 10' long copper poles which are hollow inside. These I will join with copper elbows.

Then 4 more poles will be soldered at the base to the copper elbows. At this point I also plan to solder the tops together. (The man at the hardware store told me that it will still be unstable) I told him that I plan to use plexiglass to cover the structure and he said "Yes!, that would be perfect and you would only have to bring it up about 3' 1/2 inches to form a strong support." We discussed how to attach it and he suggested screws through the copper, but I think it needs some other way so as not to punch holes in the copper.

The other thing is that I loved the idea of using the copper elbow for the base and wish I could get one with a fitting on top as well that I could simply slip the top poles in and then all that would be left is the joining the very top.

It would be very cool to be able to take it down and make mobile rather than soldering and not being able to move it if I want.

Now not sure about the top but was thinking what if I do it tee pee style? It could then be wound with copper wire, that thicker stuff about the same as a pencil to hold it together? Not sure.

Ok so now that the structure is complete, and a small access door installed, I plan to do the copper wire suspended from the top coming down in a spiral with several multi colored crystals wired in along the way sort of like a double helix. Using all the colors of the chakra system and in the appropriate order from base to crown, and at the bottom which will be over the center of the pyramid a large white crystal, also on the very top of the pyramid will be another large white crystal, the two will hold each other in place.

Now for securing the pyramid down I was thinking to use some of the other metals like the ones in a magnetic bracelet, you know like the ones commonly used for arthritis and such.

For the inside it will have a natural bamboo floor, and simple meditation pillows around the outside walls, and one in the very center for the person who needs healing or a rocketship to the cosmos of meditation.

Outside I plan to go out 7 feet and surround it with bamboo. Incorporating colored sand and candles in all the chakra colors, I will have anyone entering walk around the pyramid activating each chakra before entering. The technique is going to be a simple one that I learned in the Tibetan Llama community.

My son wants to build a sand dial, it will be suspended on a large pyramid shaped metal structure and set up as a sundial as well as a sand art station. he will place a large metal vase (or other) in the center and fill it with layers of colored sand, when you swing the pendulum, it will create sand art on its own.

Anyway, this is just something I strongly feel to and so, it has begun.

Any suggestions or ideas are very much appreciated and I am open to.

The experiment is one that I really look forward to and if I am right it could be a great way to connect and raise anyone who enters to higher heights in their meditation experience.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
maybe you could solder copper tabs onto the piping to hold the plexi-glass sides in place. as far as the top goes, you may also be able to use plexi- glass and melt a cap over the adjoining piping, and plexi glass sides.

are you planning on sitting inside this? make sure you put breathing holes in it, for ventilation. I enjoy reading your posts, and dont want to read the news about someone suffocating in a "glass pyramid" =))

I will try and check back on your progress.
Love and Light, Ronco

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Just a heads up for you.
They now make solderless solder.Its a liquid and you just put some on the pipe and it bonds in seconds.
It eliminates the need for a torch,flux paste and solder.
Stuff works great.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
You might be interested in an organite dodecahedron. ZSLivingstone made my organite joiners for the copper rods. It's a very cool meditation chamber.

chamber

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Hello Friends,

Yes I have had the strongest urge to build this for several months now and yesterday I went to the local hardware store to start purchasing the items needed for the project.

Find an older plumber or sheet metal worker and have them build a "top cap" for you, this is a pyramid top large enough to have four "rings" inside that fit your four uprights, built properly it will save you a lot of calculations with angles and so on. The bottom corners can be made as sleeves to take the uprights making the whole affair "dismountable" to some degree.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
You may want to consider making the pyramid out of stone and earth with a copper shielding. 12 inch thick walls (stone/earth) and an adiquite/natural ventilation system that can be opened and closed in a hurry.

Pyramids seem to have the perfect ability to divert powerful forces away from the structure. A cone would be the most ideal shape in my opinion. This way you can use the structure as a fallout shelter if necessary in the future.

Just don't fill it with clay pottery, gold idols and spears - as this tends to be a little too trendy with previous cultures.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
very neat and interesting, good luck!

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

It would be very cool to be able to take it down and make mobile

The simplest way to do this is to simply string the copper pipes together with rope. No welding or fixed joints are neccesary.

[edit on 10-9-2009 by LordBucket]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Great stuff here, Sweetie! Are you gonna post a pic when it's done? I dunno about any One else, but I'd like to see the finished product and the surroundings you have chosen for it. Very kewl! =)

Cheers,

Erik

edit to add: S + F'd by the way. You are on a fascinating path and it has been wonderful to watch you blossom and bloom. Thank You for sharing YOU!

[edit on 22/SeppmThu, 10 Sep 2009 14:03:34 -0500/08 by redwoodjedi]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I heard somewhere that there where stones (gemstones I beleive) that represent or enhance the different chakras. Might be a powerful tool for your pyramid.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

I plan to use Chakra colored candles along with the same color stones and crystals on the outside, these will be stationary and lit only before entering the pyramid and out upon leaving. This is the area where you walk consciously (slowly) to attune the Chakras before entering. Each one will have the same color sand and stones in most likely a circle set with regular stones that have been dyed in the same color.

The first one would of course be red, going around until the final high violet color.

I am leaving to go pick up my brother at the airport and want to talk about some of the ideas posted above so hang tight and I will be back tomorrow, and yes I will take pictures of the entire process to share, blackberry, but pictures none the less.

This is the next step in my spiritual path, it has been a while since the creative energy has flowed in this manner. I am so excited to get this underway.

Remember the 70s and the pyramids people used to use? They were pretty common in Newport Beach where i knew several people who used them over their beds and for meditation, while I could feel the energy, it just was not my cup of tea back then, but now I really feel the Egyptian Pyramid/Tesla kind of pull. It is like Science meets Spirituality.

[edit on 10-9-2009 by antar]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Yes, they do I believe, anything in your auras are supposed to effect you in some way or another. I for the first time hearing about gemstones was from a metaphysical store called angelic whispers in cincinnati, ohio. The man that worked there was into the sort as well as higher spirit comunnication for lack of better terms aswell as other things. He made me a gemstone pack for energy work and one for the third eye and psychic abilities. As soon as he gave me the first pack which was for energy work i felt a small surge of energy in my lower chakras, when i held both packs i felt amazing, its hard to describe.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Antar.

Well I can't give any pointers, but I can definitely give you my blessing!

You should post some pictures up of the construction, I'm sure we'd all enjoy that!

You have my prayers!

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Thankyou everyone, my brothers flight was delayed 5 hours and so I am finally home and just checking in. Goodnight.

And wanted to say that there are several valid resons why I choose this project at this time, it is good to hear all of the posts so far about Chakras, energy and crystals.

Thankyou and Namaste.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
OK, so this is coming together, my brother went with me today help purchase some more of the materials needed, (still dont have them all yet as it is costly) and told me that years ago he was making Orgone belts, specifically designed for healing.

So I am considering incorporating that premise into this design.

Also worthy of mentioning, once I purchased all the copper tubing for the basic form, I discovered that 10 foot poles will not be tall enough for the walls, the pyramid shape, it would be ok if you just stepped in and sat down right away I suppose, but I wanted to be able to stand within the structure. Also the top would not be tall enough to accommodate the center DNA strand piece which is the main component of the project.

The other thing was that I was hoping to be able to bring it in during really cold winter months but I dont have ceilings that tall, the tallest being only 9 feet. But with the extra copper pipes I could possibly consider looking into a natural heating and cooling system from the floor as it is going to 'have' to be built outside.

Anyway plugging along, and thinking about using the suggestion above for the liquid solder verses going to a machine shop and having the pieces handmade to simply fit together and not use any type of permanant solution.

I cannot wait to get started on the DNA double helix with the crystals and such as that is going to take some time to create and I was not sure which type of copper wire I wanted so put that part on hold while I continue with putting the structure together first.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Almost forgot to mention, I am looking for a picture of a 'perfect' non corrupted DNA strand to model the double helix from. It would be great to find one that has components of projected evolutionary patterns included.

It must be free of any cancerous or diseased properties... Fully healthy.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

You can cut the poles in half and join them with a coupling. The poles will slide in from each end. You may not even have to solder them. That way two ten footers can be joined to make a twenty footer so it will be tall enough to stand in.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by groingrinder]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

I wonder if that company makes one at a 45 degree angle for putting the base together? I had to settle for pvc today just to get a feel for it.

My brother said it would probably not short ciruit the energy field, but was still looking at other options and bypassed the pvc which I went ahead and grabbed as I say just to get a feel for what the end results are going to be.

I like the idea of making it mobile instead of stationary, so the soldering I was not too keen on anyway.

Oh one other thing that was brought to my attention today was that with the Orgone energy you are only suppose to use it at certain cycles of the moon and not others, so, there is alot to be learned here prior to the experiment being fully operational.

It feels like it needs to be built and I am learning why more each day.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Question, would filling the copper tubes with Magentite help to generate more elecrtrical energy within the structure? Has anyone worked with this mineral?

www.chemicalstore.com...

new topics

top topics

join