It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hoia Baciu forest

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

Yes, that's what I think so too. Why allways investigate for ghosts or creatures during nighttime? Things allways seem to happen either just outside the camera viewing area or behind the investigator or somewhere in the distance, but never in front of them.
You see the investigators struggling to get into some kind of cave, but it is filmed...from within the cave!!! Things like that make it hard to believe that everything shown on this kind of series is real.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
This was definitely an awesome episode! Great job putting everything together the way you did! Star and Flag for sure!

Deserves a bump

edit on 11-2-2011 by lasertaglover because: spelly

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by lasertaglover

Thanks! It has remained dormant for a bit, but with the new episodes coming out, I am hoping there may be a revisit to the Hoia Baciu Forest.
Was quite a startling episode, especially when one of the crew was tossed or hit backwards some fifteen feet or so.
Be looking forward to the new season.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
SyFy blocks it's Destination Truth web video's from being seen by people out of the country.

The Guam Zombies video can't be viewed by people on Guam.

Sad SyFy blocks web video so Americans on Guam can't even watch it.

Sad America doesn't like Americans on Guam. Maybe one day I'll catch the Hoia Baciu on the Sy-Fy channel.

As for now...have no idea what the show is all about.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

You should be able to access it from this forum Pervius. It is in the original posted thread on page one. It is a really good show, researcher's looking for facts of the strange and unusual thing's that happen all around the world. Americans do like Americans in Guam, As for the syfy acknowledgment, "I am not sure of that."
Try watching the videos in the first few posts, you should be able to watch what e are discussing.
Thanks for letting us know of Guam's dilemma with watching Sy Fy channel, never knew that was an issue there!!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Allred5923

I am from Romania. I know about the forest since i was a child. It is a sacred place, that is why you never heard of it until now. Many powerful people try to keep it a little secret, it is one of few (maybe of 3) places on earth, where there is a sacred "energy". I don't believe in ghosts etc. but i never went into the forest. The place is known by the many cult's or order's *templier's order^ is one of them.
FACTS: - All the town's around the forest are poor, excluding the Medieval City of Cluj-Napoca, they are poor because the locals don't live of turism, the forest is not a playground or a scary fun-park, so there for is not a place to visit.
- There are many stories but only a few are true, and who goes in the forest at night or day, get's a felling that is being watched, and shadows apear, etc.
- Who enters, will never come back, or if, he will not be the same person again (scared, paranoic, crazy)
- The trees are a very common type of trees in Romania (other forests) but only in Baciu forest they grow weird and grow curved or bending towards the ground or other trees
- On the night of 23-24 July in Romanian old saying is the night of the "Sanzienele", a night in wich the weather above the forest shift's quickly from clear to storm's with thunder's and lightning's to mist and so on.

There is to much to explain, to discuss about the forest. BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING: is to never go into the forest in search of a thrill or just out of curiosity, YOU HAVE TO BE PREPARED BOTH MENTAL AND SPIRITUAL for an safe encounter.

I don't want to scare you cause there is nothing to be scared about, just that there has to be some places that we can't explore, can't understand, can't go curious without spiritual peace and that has to be finale,

I am sorry about my english grammar, i don't speek it fluently. *this is my first post, and also my last one* the account was created only for this.

Aveti grija, sa nu va cucereasca curiozitatea si sa va depaseasca ratiunea, facandu-va sa credeti ca veti putea trece peste purificare sufletului si gasirea ratiunii si intelegerii, pentru a pasi in padurea Baciului, nepregatiti !

edit on 7-4-2011 by SanctaDiana because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-4-2011 by SanctaDiana because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

first of all, hello to everybody!!!
I'm new here so hopefully i don't mess things up. As i am a romanian guy, i'm sorry for any further gramatical errors that i will make....anyway. The story about forest hoia baciu was one of the first that i read in ats. If you guys need help with translations or stuff please contact me , i will be more than glad to help.
It's good to know that my country isn't known only for our thievess and hackers and other bad stuff.....a lot of it.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Allred5923

Thats strang and iv never heard of anything like this . Someone should do more investigating
,i cant imagine if you were alone there .

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Foreverthesickest

I couldn't agree with you more! Though there has been little "NEW" information of the Hoia Baciu forest, it does merit some astounding thought perceptions as too what really lies beneath our active but seemingly mundane realities of what we accept as "Practical" sciences or perceptions. The bits and pieces I have under went studies on does lean me towards some sort of probability (But not provable) inner dimensional implications, which we have many of truth seekers here at the ATS forum.
Either way, it remains as "Unexplainable" by practical sciences interpretations. I have viewed and re-viewed the footage, but I still remain awe struck by the events and the history of the locals that seem to validate the areas vortex and dimensional explanations.
If the story of the small girl that had disappeared for a period of none less than several years, only to return to the same place she had vanished without aging or any adverse effects? I would literally be giddy to try and locate the family of the child to validate the f actuality of the event... We as mere listener's of such stories must remain skeptical, but when there is an event that is caught not only on video, but on video from a popular investigative television show, with evidence of strange going's on with the area in question, one can only deduce that the tales of the missing girl, missing time without aging as a fact based event.
"If only we could get the girl or her family to come forward!!" That would be another thread in itself...
I also want to add a "Thanks" for all you have posted so intellectually and cordially. Threads such as these get written off as CGI or plain hoax pretty quick around here, but this topic has thus far remained unchallenged by the skeptical masses, for the most part.Not saying that it couldn't be hoaxed, just saying that the puzzle pieces seem to be all there for a real paranormal and otherworldly physical phenomenon..
"Kudos to you all!!!"
Has anyone else been informed or updated with any more events from Hoia Baciu Forest? Please, share if you have something to add or to bring fruition to these events being possibly unreported or unrecorded events. Sometimes the story passed down from generation to generation by word of mouth turns out to be the information connection as such events as these unfold!!

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Hi

I found this thread by doing a search. I only became a member today and wanted to post about my experience of lights and orbs in a woods where I go walking and camping.

The lights are always either orange or white and have been seen traveling through the trees at different speeds. They could be mistaken for motorbike lights or people carrying torches except that there is never a sound to be heard and often they are traveling way too fast for a bike or person. A motorbike would not be able to make such moves among heavily crowded woodland in the dark, in silence, and a person would stand on braches and snap them.

The closest ive seen one of the lights was a large white one about 10 feet away between two trees one night when I was camping. It made no sound it just appeard very bright about 3 - 6 foot high off the ground. It was shining right at me then it dissapeard without a sound. I got up and went to look but found nothing.

This subject is very interesting yet there dosnt seem to be much information out there. Ive read about bog lights, they are seen in woods. Im not sure if these are bog lights as they travel.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Camping about 70 km away from the named forest in summer 2011. Nothing spectacular, except a friend working all his life in construction , who owns a bit of land on the camping site . He showed us how the laser leveller does not go "straight" , but bends and goes in the ground . He did quite some mistakes while tying to build a cabin, thought the laser is broken but it worked everywhere else. Also, Iv got an e-book reader with me, all the books and the memory was wiped out with no explanation, lost all my stuff. No lights or other things happened.. or maybe Iv got too much beer to recall it haha.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Pretty interesting and spooky stuff, can't check the video now, will try to have a look at it later.

Would be good for someone to do a decent expose on it, can't trust any of these ghost hunter shows, they're all made for ratings :/

And sorry to be a grammar nazi, but AllRed, those "inappropriate uses of quotations" are really annoying! Haha.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
its TV folks doesn't anyone believe that this could just be another ratings hoax..

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SanctaDiana

Don''t be silly!!!!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I am skeptical of anything coming off a television program designed to attract views. I mean, really, how can one not be skeptical with producers directing the show and hoping for good ratings? It's basically like someone says they experienced something and insist on writing a book and hiring an editor to make sure it's dramatic. Get the picture?

I'd believe it if it happened to me. Same 'policy' I have with most paranormal events like ghost....or other sightings of 'mystery objects.' Total bologna in my book until it happens to me, and even then, it can be difficult to rely on our senses at all times. Somethings are undeniable, though. Those count for me.

For me, it's a "maybe so" like it is for so many other things.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I have spent some time the last three days researching Hoia Baciu forest. Like many others who have posted the "Destination Truth" episode was my first exposure to the anomaly. I think, however, that it is just that -- an anomaly.

Their "investigation" was lackluster, scripted and completely illogical. Instead of researching the subject they simply went for ratings which is a disservice to the forest and what is actually occurring there. I've been looking for actual scientific research on the forest, but haven't found any. Does any one have links to credible sources of research?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join