It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

weird dreams that are related

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
i been having dreams that seems awfully related.
1st dream one night was about me being in a complex maze trying to get thru it.
the next one was with me and my girlfriend. (next night)
the next dream and night my girlfriend was still with me but we did the maze with more people in the mall and i ended up being first to get out of the maze.
current 1 i have about a maze (hasnt shown up for a week till last night) was me following some guy i totally didnt know. the maze itself scared/bothered me a bit but i kept following him on anyways. it didnt seem that hard leaving by turning back with him after we reached the end of the maze.

what does my dreams with mazes really mean? is it trials and tribulations with people and myself?
who was the guy i followed into the maze for the last dream? could it possibly be god telling me i'll get thru it even though its scary and seems hard?
or just generated dreams that does tell me i have been going thru alot lately or both?

[edit on 10-9-2009 by platipus]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
questions, answers and other thoughts of mind are welcome

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I don't know how to interpret those dreams but I have had alot of maze type dreams as well.
I am either in a schoollike building or a mall type setting.
The last one I had I was being led around by a guy who wouldn't tell me what was going on and wouldn't speak to me.
I am not sure what these dreams mean but thought I would pipe in that you are not alone.I have them as well.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I had a maze dream recently. Not a maze exactly but a barn full of obstacles to climb and maneuver before reaching a disappointing realization that the prize was a piece of crap yard ornament. I expected a beautiful flower.

And then a conversation afterward that distracted me from my thoughts about the yard ornament. I was told to go somewhere with some women and after three days I should decide then.

I know what it all meant. Just as you know what your dream meant.
But first you have to believe that you can communicate with yourself in symbolic terms. Go with the feelings in the dream.

You are afraid of what you have to do to get through this "maze" you are experiencing in life, and you are aware that other people are also in that maze with you. You may be the first to figure it out and sometimes being first is scary. Until others make it through it can be a lonely place. I believe the guy you had to follow and trust is your unconscious self. You have to trust yourself that you will get to the end and find understanding.

[edit on 10-9-2009 by seagrass]

[edit on 10-9-2009 by seagrass]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by platipus

I've had numerous 'related' dreams, not maze related however

My 'related' dreams involve a specific place.

All are imbued with a specific 'atmosphere' (in the 'feels like' sense)

It's not a place I recognise from real life. However, the place is completely life-like and the dreams run in normal (as in 'life-like' or 'real time') sequence

I've been having these dreams for many years.

I find myself 'missing' the place sometimes, during my normal life .. it's a feeling very similar to home-sickness

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
dreams are a funny thing, they are known for " our brain anaylizing recent events in our lives" and in some mind sets they are " spiritural guidance/warnings/omens ect"

depending on your beliefs or lack of them ( not judging either way)

would determine how best to try interpreting them. either way, there are several possibilities as to what thoses key references you've made could hypotheticly be refering to. i think in the end whats important is for you to look within yourself, and determine, to you, what your gut tells you it means, do you feel as if its merely random events carried out in your R.e.m. state, or do you feel its somthing more, in the end, your the one seeing them, so your the only one who can decipher if any of the varibles or coincidences in details have any speacial meaning to you. anywho, thats just my opinion, i don't know if it helps or not, but it is what it is. take care and good luck

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
You play too much video games (I can tell by the guy with the sword in your avatar) Most of which are some sort of "maze" or quest, (especialy the sword ones) and your brain is simply processing the days daily dose of information.
I have dreams of working for a living, which I do every day, especialy if I eat dinner late or eat spicy food.
Try eating heavy or spicy foods for dinner, your dreams will be 10 times more intense.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
to tyler,

i barely play videogames, wrong assumption.

everyone else..thanks for their useful comments.

[edit on 13-9-2009 by platipus]

new topics

top topics

join