It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos of '9/11 plotter' hit web

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Photos of '9/11 plotter' hit web

news.bbc.co.uk

The first images of alleged al-Qaeda mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed at Guantanamo Bay have appeared on the internet.
Mr Mohammed appears with a long beard and wearing a white robe in the photos, taken in July by the Red Cross at the US detention centre in Cuba.
In February the US military began to allow the Red Cross to take pictures of inmates to send to their families.
Mr Mohammed had admitted planning the 9/11 attacks, the US military says.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
so...these images have made in onto the internet.

the thing that disgusts me the most about this (apart from him being held like this) is the words of the so called terrorist expert..that these images somehow 'humanize' this man..

erm...isnt he human?

the last time i can see that a country or a group tried to dehumanize another human or group of humans was the nazi regime of germany...and we all know what that allowed them to do.

the second thing thats odd about this comment is the fact that we see images of these people immediately after being caught..like when the americans caught saddam...all dirty and pathetic looking..theres no delay in releasing those images..but these showing him looking decent should be in some way 'dangerous'?

these are amazing and disgusting conclusions for someone who claims to be an 'expert' on anything to come to..

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 10-9-2009 by alienesque]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
How peculiar...that doesn't look like any member of the Bush administration, does it?

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
something smells a little bit fishy to me, he looks a tad to happy to be an inmate, and wheres the orange garb, why is he wearing a head scarf/turban in gitmo?, nothing seems right, just my opinion

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
How many "masterminds" does "al-qeada" have? You'd think with all these brilliant strategists they would've beaten us by now.

new topics

top topics

join