It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM Claims Iranian-made Weapons Cache Found in Afghanistan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
They are playing this up right now on CNN. It's not on their site yet.

"Breaking News"

The weapons, supposedly including guns and 'Road-side Bombs' were found in a town called Herat.

They are playing this up like it's a big deal, or like we didn't know it already, or something.

I think they are priming us for some action in Iran.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I would be surprised if there wasnt Iranian weapons found.second line.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by AgentX09

Yeah, me too. We KNOW that there are Iranian weapons in Afghanistan....we've been there for how many years? Nine? And we're just NOW finding Iranian-made weapons?

They (WE) are up to something.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
BS.
Iran and the taliban/alqaeda were enemies.
After 911 Iran offered to help find Alqaeda
Why would they help them now?

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Hmmm.... this is quite concerning especially considering the rumours circulating about Netanyahu having recently paid a secret visit to Russia.

Russian report: Netanyahu may be planning attack - Link

PM's rushed visit to Moscow under cloud of secrecy occupies Russian media. Kommersant paper quotes 'informed Israeli' source as saying 'It can't be ruled out that Israel may be ready to move on to decisive actions with regards to Iran, and Netanyahu decided to inform Kremlin of this'

Also being reported on Russia Today and other Israeli news sites. I did think the secret meeting was a load of tosh but maybe not.... maybe finding an Iranian weapons cahe in Afghanistan will give them the green light?

[edit on 10-9-2009 by Maya00a]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentX09
I would be surprised if there wasnt Iranian weapons found

So, who manufactures the other weapons used by the Taliban? We know there are lots of American weapons left over from when they were the good guys...you know, when they fought that proxy war with the USSR.

In fact, I'm sure they are using French, German, South African, Israeli, Russian, even Canadian weapons.

So...instead of pillorying Iran for joining the club, how about searching out all the arms merchants who are supplying them and making them a little accountable for their customer base.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

So...instead of pillorying Iran for joining the club, how about searching out all the arms merchants who are supplying them and making them a little accountable for their customer base.

Really? How do you plan to hold the coc aine-importers-association (CIA) accountable?

Besides, maybe the Iranians or Russians or Chinese or someone will help *us* when our government goes completely rabid. I have a feeling that the common man will sure be wishing for the tools to deal with armor and aircraft......

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
BS.
Iran and the taliban/alqaeda were enemies.
After 911 Iran offered to help find Alqaeda
Why would they help them now?

I'm not sure they ARE helping them. What I AM sure of though, is that MSM is trying to draw our attention to Iran 'supplying' weapons to our enemies in Afghanistan...that's the way the spin played out this morning.

We all know it's a bunch of BS. But MSM isn't really FOR us, now is it?

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by praxis

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Really? How do you plan to hold the coc aine-importers-association (CIA) accountable?

Besides, maybe the Iranians or Russians or Chinese or someone will help *us* when our government goes completely rabid. I have a feeling that the common man will sure be wishing for the tools to deal with armor and aircraft......

A - not a plan, just a happy little suggestion'
B- So, you propose calling up the Russians and Chinese to help in overthrowing the US government?

So if anybody asks...we don't know each other

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

In fact, I'm sure they are using French, German, South African, Israeli, Russian, even Canadian weapons.

If we did that, we might have to come clean and mention in the media every time they find American made weapons being used against our own. But you are absolutely correct in that it would be great to have some accountability forced on the merchants. If my kid buys a pack of smokes, the store that sold them will face sanctions.

new topics

top topics

join