posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:43 PM
1) Water (clearly)...probably would buy gallons over the packs of bottles.
2) First Aid (gause, band-aids, anti-septic, alcohol, etc.)
3) flashlights (at least 4-5 hand ones, 1-2 larger ones)
4) camping equipment (if fleeing from home) such as tents, sleeping bags
5) hand weapons (knives, swords, axes, pepper spray and of course guns if you own them)
6) Smoke bombs (you never know when you could need a smoke bomb)
7) M-80s (used more to distract than anything)
8) Gasoline (at least 10 full tanks for reserve if they shut down stations)
9) Body Armor/Mask/Gloves (Substitute heavy clothing and pads if necessary)
10) Dried/Canned food
11) Tangible items for trade (batteries, compass, medical supplies etc.)
12) Tools (including planks of wood for home barricading)
13) Radio (simple weather radio)
14) House hold products (chemicals, sprays, washes, etc.)
15) torches/lighters/firestarters (especially if camping)
People need to take a defensive end if anything catastrophic occurs. If the world plunges into chaos the best thing to do would be create a safe
point/base that is barricaded and protected. Plenty of people would be fighting everywhere, there'd be no sense to flee into the masses and get
caught up in that. However, if alone I would suggest banding together with friends/acquaintances that you trust. I'd be rigging up traps an alarms
and as much as I could to protect myself from any sort of activity. Especially if you have a family...theres no chance your going to be all GIJOE.
Think defense, not offense...