It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tyrants who love "conspiracy theories"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jezus
This entire topic is more an issue of information manipulation by influential and powerful people than anything to do with conspiracy theories.

The OP very much has to do with conspiracy-theories...namely those that are used by mass-murderers and sold as "truth" to the gullible.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordCarpainter
So because Hitler, Stalin, and Jihadists have been interested in conspiracy theories, it means conspiracy theories don't have merit?

Who said CTs dont have merit?

I don't think so. There are weirdos in any good field -- it doesn't discredit the field.

These "weirdos" with their "few theories" have been responsible for the most insane mass-genocides in recent History and have been instrumental in spreading some of the most published CTs out there.

And the idea that COINTELPRO operations are being launched on the Internet is not unreasonable. It is documented, hardcore fact.

Where did I say COINTELPRO is not a fact

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
So are you simply saying that these CTists were evil or is it a shot at "conspiracy theories" in general? The latter is just the way it brushed me when I first saw it.

And both Hitler/Stalin were financed by Wall Street. They also both had strong connections to the Vatican. The Jihadists are controlled by the US Intelligence Community, which has strong connections to the Vatican.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by LordCarpainter

Ok Jesuit Order is the source of "All Evill"... lets try this Conspiracy Theory...
But please. Give some proofs about their connecton with, for example Stalin& Hitler...

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I want to become a dictator when I grow up, so I can create a world based on my ideologies.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

So are you simply saying that these CTists were evil or is it a shot at "conspiracy theories" in general? The latter is just the way it brushed me when I first saw it.

And both Hitler/Stalin were financed by Wall Street. They also both had strong connections to the Vatican. The Jihadists are controlled by the US Intelligence Community, which has strong connections to the Vatican.

First of all: What is Intelligence Community???? some kind of the international renegade spy club for the former secret agents????
A nd the most important: how it is possible that inteligence agency of rather decidedly protestant country is in connection with "the Worse enemy of the Protestants" the same or more so for really Church hating communists, trying to erase it from the worlds face
Killing the priests and the nuns and confiscating the Church proprieties, forcefully making atheists of the fidel Christians seems to "kill the bussines"????
You seem to answer by the mirroring that theory about causing the II WW, all its atrocities and Holocaust by the Zionist conspiracy
Fable try...
(about the Jihad I will not speak...too obvious)

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZenOnKwalsky

First of all: What is Intelligence Community???? some kind of the international renegade spy club for the former secret agents????
A nd the most important: how it is possible that inteligence agency of rather decidedly protestant country is in connection with "the Worse enemy of the Protestants" the same or more so for really Church hating communists, trying to erase it from the worlds face
Killing the priests and the nuns and confiscating the Church proprieties, forcefully making atheists of the fidel Christians seems to "kill the bussines"????
You seem to answer by the mirroring that theory about causing the II WW, all its atrocities and Holocaust by the Zionist conspiracy
Fable try...
(about the Jihad I will not speak...too obvious)

The intelligence community is the community of the intelligence agencies -- CIA, NSA, DIA, Army Intelligence, etc.

The idea that the US is a "Protestant-controlled country" is quite wrong. Catholics have dominated the US Congress for decades. Bush had countless connections to the Vatican/Jesuits. Clinton was a graduate of the Jesuit University of DC. Bush Sr. was a Knight of Malta (Catholic military order). Reagan was also a Knight of Malta. Ford was a Knight of Malta. Eisenhower was a Knight of Malta. And Obama has plenty of Jesuit connections.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZenOnKwalsky
reply to post by LordCarpainter

Ok Jesuit Order is the source of "All Evill"... lets try this Conspiracy Theory...
But please. Give some proofs about their connecton with, for example Stalin& Hitler...

Classic debunker. Record time, too.

Stalin -- he was educated at a Jesuit seminary and some say he is a crypto-Jesuit.

Hitler -- Both of his parents were devout Catholics, he was part of a Catholic choir, he praised the Jesuits in Mein Kampf and stated that the Nazi Party was modeled after the Jesuits. He surrounded himself with Jesuit/SMOM agents (von Papen, Himmler, Goebbels, Gehlen).

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

And both Hitler/Stalin were financed by Wall Street. They also both had strong connections to the Vatican.

I see these huge leaps in speculation all over the place. And they eventually turn into "reversal of truth" mentioned in the OP. This one goes something like this:

1. Hitler had money in banks in New York becomes

2. Hitler was financed by Wall Street becomes

3. Hitler was financed by Jews/Americans becomes

4. Jews/Americans are responsible for WWII

The Jihadists are controlled by the US Intelligence Community, which has strong connections to the Vatican.

This CT takes a similar path to reversal of truth. It goes:

1. Bin Laden had ties to the CIA during the Afghan war becomes

2. All Jihadists are controlled by the CIA becomes

3. The CIA is controlled by Jews becomes

4. Jews/Americans create Terrorism

The CT-scene is rife with this and similar types of truth-reversal.

[edit on 10-9-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Classic debunker.

And anyone who dares to expose the misinformation is automatically "in on it", "part of the conspiracy" or as you say "Cointelpro" or "classic debunker".

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

And both Hitler/Stalin were financed by Wall Street. They also both had strong connections to the Vatican.

I see these huge leaps in speculation all over the place. And they eventually turn into "reversal of truth" mentioned in the OP. This one goes something like this:

1. Hitler had money in banks in New York becomes

2. Hitler was financed by Wall Street becomes

3. Hitler was financed by Jews/Americans becomes

4. Jews/Americans are responsible for WWII

The Jihadists are controlled by the US Intelligence Community, which has strong connections to the Vatican.

This CT takes a similar path to reversal of truth. It goes:

1. Bin Laden had ties to the CIA during the Afghan war becomes

2. All Jihadists are controlled by the CIA becomes

3. The CIA is controlled by Jews becomes

4. Jews/Americans create Terrorism

The CT-scene is rife with this and similar types of truth-reversal.

[edit on 10-9-2009 by Skyfloating]

Hitler was financed by Wall Street and the elite (Rockefeller Standard Oil) = Wall Street Did WWII.

That ain't no truth reversal.

Bin Laden had ties with the US up till 9/11 and Jihadist Groups were Financed by the CIA = Intelligence Community controls Jihadists.

Ask former Indonesian PM who blew the whistle on the FRAUD bali bombing. He said that every extremist Muslim group in Indonesia is controlled by intel.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Classic debunker.

And anyone who dares to expose the misinformation is automatically "in on it", "part of the conspiracy" or as you say "Cointelpro" or "classic debunker".

What "misinformation" did he expose?

That's right. None. He simply asked questions.

Questions which I answered.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
There are and were too many tyrants who exploited existing or invented new conspiracy theories. They chose to either molest their own people or people of other countries or do both, it only depends on their motive. The force and might of their actions are directly related to the spirit of their thinking or beliefs. It’s hard to know whether your own country’s leader is a bloodthirsty tyrant or not, just like it’s hard to know if your neighbour is a psychopathic murderer – I think it depends on you, your own perception, intuition, spirit and circumstances. Man is what he thinks he is, and a sin exists only if you think it does – this may be the fundamental rule of our behaviour.

I have seen myself the most common patterns of subversion by tyrants where conspiracies and ideologies are presented as truths, murders and tortures as justice, secrets and lies as a protection, madness and rage as reason, ego and ignorance as quality, hypocrisy as a myth, fear and paranoia as awareness etc. These patterns can be seen everywhere, in most developed and least developed countries of the world, only difference is who is abusing whom.

I tend to read many conspiracy theories from all over, but probably due to the sheer volume of the matter I end up only believing my own intuition. If there was only one or two theories, I’d probably blindly believe them – but I’ve seen so much of them only to conclude that I know absolutely nothing. Therefore, an astonishing number of existing conspiracies can actually be a good thing. I guess the “way out there” factor of many theories on this site caused Skyfloating to post this, but I’d better like everyone having a say than just few chosen ones having a say on some matter. Besides, many so called “uneducated posters” may realise their foolishness – we are all fools, some just realise later.

I like reading your posts very much Skyfloating, but tyrants and their ideas are much more complex than described here
. Sometimes even, behind a certain tyrant is someone who you would least suspect. Also, many people overthrow tyranny only to establish their own. Their and many other conspiracy theories are hard to measure by currency of truth, as truth is only one and is only within ourselves.

You could have listed my own country here as its tyrants (far from leaders) used brutal propaganda with numerous conspiracies, including other countries we were at wars with. The cause of it is suffering and result of it is suffering, because vengeance and hate only feeds themselves. There is no one and everyone to blame.

I hope this was at least somewhat constructive to the topic

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

The premise of this article is that some so-called "conspiracy-theories" are fascist and marxist propaganda.

Firstly your post didn't prove that any conspiracy theories promoted by foreign leaders are actually propaganda used to shape public opinion and keep them in power. You're speculating (essentially creating a conspiracy theory) on the machinations of foreign powers without showing direct cause and effect. You also failed to mention nations like the USA and its allies that used conspiracy theories like the proven nonexistent WMDs allegation against Iraq that resulted in the deaths and maimings of untold thousands (millions?) over what we know now to be completely based in criminal fantasy.

Secondly it appears you're (once again) trying to conflate conspiracy theories speculated on this website with dictatorial powers in an effort to discredit them.

I don't know what you're trying to pull here, but it isn't going to work on me.

[edit on 10-9-2009 by Frith]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I think I get it! Not all conspiracy theories are true and MANY of them were started by disreputable sources for selfish desires.

I agree.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Regarding tyranny and conspiracy, I have to agree with what Charlie Sheen has to say in his interview with AJ the other day.

www.prisonplanet.com...

just click on the interview below the Youtube video, to hear it.

It's a type of mental tyranny to require that people believe in impossible things or be demonized for their views or for asking questions, questions which anyone in their right mind who's taken a look at the evidence will be asking.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Does anyone believe Hugo Chavez and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad had anything to do with the CREATION of the criticism of the official 9/11 line of BS? If so, that's the wackiest conspiracy theory I ever heard... Even those who are rotten to the core (or close enough) aren't going to be 100% wrong about EVERYTHING.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Evidence as to why the official story is questionable - something I just posted in another thread (check it out)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Or a freemason who wants to "toe the line"..

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Yep.... anyone who claims secret knowledge should be very suspect themselves....

Thanks for the awesome post SkyFloating!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join