It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton quitting?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I once saw George the Animal Steel vs Jake the Snake Roberts in a cage match! I think though in this case, Hacksaw Jim Duggan would be in support of hillary HOOOOOOOO

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
She might be upset that Obama is putting tariffs on her budies in China. After all the Clintons handed the US over to them Bush just borrowed money from them after China had all the nukes and jobs they wanted from the Clintons.

[edit on 13-9-2009 by JBA2848]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

This is the first good thing Obama has done... I give him credit.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
On TVs MSNBC, a remark was made (5:30 AM eastern time USA) on this date that Hillary our Secretary of State has made claims that Pakistan has been hiding O. bin Laden.

heres a 'Dallas' newspaper article:

story.dallassun.com...

Title & date: Clinton says Pakistan should have intelligence on al-Qaeda leaders
Dallas Sun
Friday 30th October, 2009

....During her press conference she was asked why Pakistan was being seen as the centre of al-Qaeda terrorism.

She said as far as she knew the masterminds of the al-Qaeda terrorist syndicate had been living in Pakistan safe havens since 2002

SoS Clinton, is actually just letting 'the cat out of the bag'... because there were indications that AQ leadership was in Pakistan all along (including during the Clinton Regime), & just visited training camps in Afghanistan for a fortnight of 'roughing it' with the volunteer jihadists in those spartan camps.... so HRC is not Quitting nor Dumping on the Obama regime, She's just deflating future criticisims against her husband & herself

now, what other indications that OBL was actually in Pakistan?
~a guy called viktor ~ as he said to friends & acquaintences back in 1975~ish, that a leader of the zealot Arabs [turned out to be AQ] ...
a man with the name sounding like 'Landis', would be somehow linked with Pakistan,
-either as a resident or as a citizen even though he was an Arab.
Also, that this 'Landis' person/leader would be blamed for the terrorist acts against the USA in DC & NYC.... which would not be true

"Landis" in contrast to 'Laden'....at least a decade before bin Laden came onto the CIA watch list, and having the slightly unnatural connection between an Arab & Pakistan, where OBL & AQ leadership had safe-haven
hmmmm

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
There is no way on earth if bin laden was still alive, that the americans could not find him.

I think he was dead since 2002, and so do lots of others. But who knows, but if america really wanted to find someone, they would.

Like how cnn(cia), found bin laden before 911, to do an interview, and the clinton admin claimed they couldn't find him, lol.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by IDK88

That's what the movie thing is all about right? She's definately planning to run for the White House if she's making a movie about herself.

ROTF. Hillary planning a movie about her life?? :-)

How will they gloss over the Rose law firm and ties to Wild Bill in the governors office? You think we will get to see any of the CIA's coc aine drops at Mena during the film? Maybe they can bring back Vince Foster as the Ghost of Christmas Past.......

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Keeping your friends close, your enemies even closer has worked well for the Obama administration.

Hilliary would be wise to get the hell out of the Obama administration, as soon as possible.

Unless she wants to be part of one of the most corrupt U.S. administrations in history, to its end.

Get out while you can Hill'

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I'm surprised it has taken this long, really.

You've got two egos of absolutely galactic size (as is the case with any presidential candidate...) and equally strong wills. Toss in the ill will that I am sure still permeates their relationship from the campaign and its a recipe for disaster.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join