It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newly Unclassified Documents 09, 09 ; Operation Garden Plot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Newly published documents that were previously classified can be found on Government Attic linked below;

Operation Garden Plot is a general U.S. Army and National Guard plan to respond to major domestic civil disturbances within the United States. The plan was developed in response to the civil disorders of the 1960s and is now under the control of the U.S. Northern Command (NOTRHCOM). It provides Federal military and law enforcement assistance to local governments during times of major civil disturbances,”
en.wikipedia.org...
NORTHCOM and very revealing information more on NORTHCOM here

Goverment Attic has posted 4 new documents today, that were formerly classifed concerning Operation Garden Plot as shown below...

www.governmentattic.org...

Operation Cable Splicer and Garden Plot are the two sub programs which will be implemented once the Rex 84 program is initiated for its proper purpose. Garden Plot is the program to control the population. Cable Splicer is the program for an orderly takeover of the state and local governments by the federal government.

FEMA is the executive arm of the coming police state and thus will head up all operations. The Presidential Executive Orders already listed on the Federal Register also are part of the legal framework for this operation.

www.globalresearch.ca...

truinternational.blogspot.com...

yournetwork.tv...

www.mindfully.org...

[edit on 10-9-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
thanks for posting.

i wonder why governmentattic chose 9-9 as the release date

[edit on 10-9-2009 by overide]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
some tidbits while quickly scanning..

The DOD Civil Disturbance Plan, nicknamed “GARDEN PLOT”, was superseded after the events of September 11, 2000. The replacement to Garden Plot is Concept Plan (CONPLAN) 2502, also confusingly known as CONPLAN 3502, and is the responsibility of U. S. Northern Command. It may be requested under FOIA by writing to: HQ NORAD USNORTHCOM/CS ATTN: FOIA OFFICER 250 VANDENBERG STREET SUITE B016 PETERSON AFB CO 80914-3804

Provide for the employment of National Guard and Reserve advisors as required and authorized.

a. Twenty-six* civil disturbance task force headquarters will be designated and maintained in readiness to insure timely and effective response in support of the DA Civil Disturbance Plan

Urban areas. In assessing the probabilities of civil disturbances occurring in urban areas, the folloWing should be considered
(a) Population by race.

1. Indicators of imminent violence: (1) Presence of militant agitators. (2) Increase in thefts and sales of weapons and ammunition. (3) Increase in efforts of agitators and increased signs of their efforts to instigate violence. (4) Increase of incidents such as window breaking, false fire alarms, thefts, and other harassments. (5) Reports and rumors of planned violence.

is it just me or are these indicators of imminent violence too generic, i hope our military "gets it" that acting on those middle school type indicators will actually create a domestic insurgence, not discourage it or stop it. just my opinion.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by overide

Yes, I wondered that too, I suppose it might just be a coincidence.

As you noted, the documents show that the "emergencies, and disturbances" under which circumstances the "plan" is implemented are wide open to interpretation.

I have not read the documents page to page yet...but imagine that the storm brewing with the banking cartel looting the treasury, the massive forclosure rates, unemployment, citizen discontent, and the swine flu, they readying the troops.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
whats going on burntheships? nobody commenting on CONPLAN where are you guys at? this is big, i guess alex jones hoax is more important.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
S & F

They are very organized...The sheeple are not=we are screwed

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by overide

Alex Jones is still more interesting to the permanently dazed and confused. Perhaps that is part of the plan anyway. Follow the pied piper...

Anyway, I skimmed through some of the articles and I don't think I could raise my eyebrows any higher.

Thanks for posting Burntheships. I hope others take the time to read this.

[edit on 10-9-2009 by jibeho]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by overide
whats going on burntheships? nobody commenting on CONPLAN where are you guys at? this is big, i guess alex jones hoax is more important.

Yes, well Alex has most certainly thrown a wrench into the works...hard to say how that will all play out. One thing for certain, he does have everyones attention. Now we will see what he does with it. Time will tell...

These documents are not sensational so I can understand why they are not attention grabbers...still I hope everyone gives them a once over, and realizes that this steady march towards a totalitarian dictatorship is
proceeding. We need to throw a wrench into the machine, for sure!

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by overide
thanks for posting.

i wonder why governmentattic chose 9-9 as the release date

They are gearing up for 10/1/09. That is the effective date for the Serve America Act. HR1388 or better known as Obama's civilian security force.

Everything seems to be falling into place for some October activity that may or may not be related to H1N1 vaccinations and the problems that may accompany the whole process.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Yes I think you are onto a big one there with the civilian force Obama project...that has direct paralells with Nazi Germany.

Yet, the MSM is doing such a good job of keeping all dissent away from prime time, and bing searches.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Great thread. I agree this is something that we should all be aware of and keep our eyes open regarding enforcement of this plan. Their indicators of imminant violence are vague at best. It seems that our government is hellbent on totalitarianism, i can hear the jackboots marching already.

I will make it a point to read through all of it.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Let me just bump this thread to let people know I found new evidence of CONPLAN3502 - please check it out!!

tc.indymedia.org...
National Level Exercise 2011 docs found on Army Corps fileserver prove upgrade for Secret 'Civil Disturbance Operations CONPLAN 3502' the Master Pentagon Blueprint for RNC/G20 Lockdowns, Policing Disasters & More

By Dan Feidt for Twin Cities Indymedia — Digital presentations posted on an Army Corps of Engineers server, about military operations in a giant FEMA-simulated earthquake drill called National Level Exercise 2011, inadvertently reveal crucial new info about another 'Secret' Pentagon plan, Northcom CONPLAN 3502, including the “trigger” for domestic military 'Civil Disturbance Operations.' CONPLAN 3502 and CONPLAN 3501, 'Defense Support of Civil Authorities,' are the two main military plans used to design the Pentagon's 'footprint' at National Special Security Events like the 2008 Republican National Convention.

Exactly as the Pennsylvania National Guard took over the G20 protester jail operation, other docs show 'Secret' CONPLAN 3502 specifically plans for military-operated detention and search operations within our country. In context, the new material is the most troubling I have ever discovered, and proves anew that underneath Constitutional limited government, a more brutal martial framework is secretly, constantly, extending its reach. DHS/FEMA doesn't like it at all when NLEs get publicized so check it out right away. Full URLs below.

top topics

join