It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More evidence backs the idea of Universe = Hologram

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Don't push yourself too hard. I was only questioning the philosophy evidence of higher consciousness ( C3 ) in your model. We don't know much about it. We need to solve your human universe ( C4 ) holographic problem first and I think it's not that easy to relate C4 with C5 ( Computer Simulation ) universe. There are much to think about.

Edit : Allowed me to study ownification's theory and Biocentrism first to understand the principles and try to find any rational answer from there.

Edit : I did a quick glance of various hologram universe sources. From what I understanding, our universe is a projection of illusory 3D digital data from one single mind. Am I right? Let's ignore your C1 to C3 and just focus on C4 and C5. Assuming our 'reality' world is 3D digital world of Runescape, therefore you, me and everything in Runescape including matter, gravity, analog, etc.. are just illusory digital image which contain electrical discharge, light and wave thought of a being called C4. Am I right again? If so, then there's another problem with your diagram. We know, every single Runescape characters is played by different ( C4 ) players instead of just one single mind. Unless this one single C4 mind create multiple Runescape characters?

[edit on 4-9-2010 by EasternShadow]

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by EasternShadow

We are getting there:

ScienceDaily (Sep. 2, 2010) — Virtual characters can behave according to actions carried out unconsciously by humans. Researchers at the University of Barcelona have created a system which measures human physiological parameters, such as respiration or heart rate, and introduces them into computer designed characters in real time.

www.sciencedaily.com...

<< 1  2  3   >>

join