It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imagining 9-11 - The clues are right in front of your eyes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
imagining911.blogspot.com...

This is the most extensive list of 9-11 symbolism that I've ever seen on the internet.

I beg to ask the question.

Are the people that program your television programing you?

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Hmm, Islamic terrorism has been around in its current fashion for decades, so it's not surprising films have been produced about terrorism on US soil.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by john124
Hmm, Islamic terrorism has been around in its current fashion for decades, so it's not surprising films have been produced about terrorism on US soil.

Wow... you really took a good look at the link.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

Originally posted by john124

Wow... you really took a good look at the link.

I don't see why you think any of it's relevant. Out of the many thousands of films and tv programmes, you could find parts of scripts or plot lines for almost anything.

The WTC and New York are popular themes because they were important financial centres, so why wouldn't any movie maker wish to make films involving them?

OK it's interesting that there's a nice catalogue of films involving terrorism, New York or the WTC, but it doesn't prove anything except wild imaginations of writers.

If nukes go off in the US, will Jericho have predicted it?

[edit on 10-9-2009 by john124]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
So let me get this straight...becuase the movie, "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" had a scene where the radio dial was between "nine" and "eleven", you're seeing this as proof of an orchestrated 9/11 plot...? Is this really what you're trying to say?

You do realize there's a word that describes people like you, right?

top topics

join