It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible UFO on comedy show?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I was watching this on youtube, www.youtube.com...

and at 0:33 look up above and to the right of the officers head, and you see something fly across the screen. does not look like the shape of an airplane, or the regular color. anybody know?

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
wow, it looks like an imperial star destroyer, but smaller of course. the comments on the you tube crack me up. very good find.

edit: The story is pretty funny too. We need videographers to analyze the alleged ufo.

[edit on 9-9-2009 by mvirata]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Ha! The officer is the chief of.. none other then Roswell!!! I wouldn't doubt that it was edited in b/c of the whole roswell thing. Good eye!

-E-

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
One, it is OBVIOUS CGI..Two, the interview and story was in Roswell, New Mexico.....So therefore one logically would assume the obvious CGI craft was satire playing off of the location, ROSWELL, NEW MEXICO. Thanks for sharing.

EDIT: MysterE got it right...

[edit on 9/9/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mvirata

We need videographers to analyze the alleged ufo.

Nope, no need to waste their time on an obvious CGI UFO, not even a hoax, just some satire used in a comedy show.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

o man i didnt even notice that he was from roswell, lol. maybe i was right and it was an imperial star destroyer after all. maybe this should be moved to the joke forum.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Possible saucer.

Roswell,NM and still with the saucers.
Alamogordo, NM had the saucer pilot trainers from Germany.

top topics

join