It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Writing intentions/priers on small paper pyramids?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Writing intentions or priers on small paper pyramids?

Could this work? Pyramid structures are supposed to be some sort of energy focusing/amplifier/transmitters.

So i want to try this. Now i have searched around the net for steps on how to fold a pyramid out of paper but they all basically require a you to print out a template and use glue to build them.

Now i want to write just a few main intentions but on allot of pyramids and place them around so want im getting to is: does anyone know a way to make a pyramid out of paper with just folding like origami style, now im willing to go to the local internet cafe and print a heap out, but if i could fold them without having to do to that it would be allot faster and simpler.

Much gratitude for any help.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
u can just make ur own with pencil and something to make lines with..

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Jonro

images.google.com.my...:en-US
fficial&channel=s&hl=en&source=hp&q=origami+pyramid&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=tHuoSt 7mF4aI6wOO_MWrBA&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&resnum=5

fficial&channel=s&hl=en&source=hp&q=origami+pyramid&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=tHuoSt 7mF4aI6wOO_MWrBA&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&resnum=5

www.dltk-kids.com...

have fun

join