It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am going to Star and Flag everyone, even if they dont deserve it!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

That is only because you are normal. If you were odd, then this thread would be normal, which is odd because normalcy seems to be pretty odd around here, unless you're odd, which is normal.

That right there deserves at least 100 stars.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

No, seriously, I did read it...yesterday, or the day before...and probably just forgot to star and flag it then...the over my head part was just some sarcasm.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
May I just add, what is wrong with giving credit for all stars, flags and applause?

Applause counts for so many points and comes from mods that have experience in the area that it should absolutely be included if mgmt has that much faith in the mods.

This is mostly a good group of people posting legitimately, but credibility with the site is being lost, imo, with so much credit given to questionable threads. Heck, even threads that have been discontinued make it to front page. This should not be. We need human discernment to make front page.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSPigpen

No, seriously, I did read it...yesterday, or the day before...and probably just forgot to star and flag it then...the over my head part was just some sarcasm.

O_O it's officially 8 hours old in about 20 minutes.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Wow, I just did my part and spread around the love... I have a lot of tabs open in my browser now, and a sore clicking finger!

link   

We actually share many common beliefs on the pervasiveness of propaganda and the difficulties involved in ascertaining our own understanding of the truth. It was really good.

link   

Originally posted by harpsounds
Wow, I just did my part and spread around the love... I have a lot of tabs open in my browser now, and a sore clicking finger!

Oh, now that's just nasty.

How long before this gets bounces to BTS? LOL

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I cant help being stingy with my S&F.
I pretty much always post via mobile. I'm never at home.

A2D

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
There is a commercial for Popular Science "Future of". The one where the guy is bringing flowers to his I-robot girlfriend??

Every time I hear the verse, "Puppy on a hovercraft"... I sing along. I think is so awesome.

I like the light-hearted nature of this thread. It has been a long day.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   

You know how time is.....it's all an illusion....today, yesterday....the point is was good. If you don't believe that Ive read it, and compared it's contents and our similar veins accurately, stop by my thread on timewave zero and the correlation between Nazi Germany...all about spinning the 'truth' so we can lap it up...

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

Well, before this system, lazy-in-a-hurry people like me would look for threads with a lot of responses. That's the sign of a healthy debate around a heated subject. And J.Lear's threads provided us with a lot of these, to cite an example. But now, if you jump in threads because of the number of flags it got, you often get disappointed because of all that was mentionned uptonow and more.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Eminent post Antar! S&F

We need to digg this thread!

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Wow...

All those 9-9-9 threads were true, ATS currency just became worthless!

Ahh WTH... now at least we know how the Federal Reserve feels anyway.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I starred everyone in this thread. I also flagged the thread. Break up the star and flag system! Power to the people! (Or lurkers)

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers

Originally posted by harpsounds

Oh, now that's just nasty.

How long before this gets bounces to BTS? LOL

It won't because we, ATS, are 'conspiring' to overload the system with stars and flags? We can't be stopped. . . ! !

EDIT: Ha my bad, it just did. . .

[edit on 9-9-2009 by born2BWild]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
By the time I'm posting this this thread has moved to BTS.
and here i was about to say i have never seen a thread with so many stars on it.
now it has zero starts on it haha

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by lernmore
Wow...

All those 9-9-9 threads were true, ATS currency just became worthless!

Ahh WTH... now at least we know how the Federal Reserve feels anyway.

Interestingly enough, this also indicates a dramatic decrease in novelty!!! How does this match up against TWZ?

Ooops... we are banned to BTS now.. *sigh*

link   
Now that starts are completely worthless, I'm proposing a new currency of adoration...The Moon.

link   
Great, now we gonna need a star and flag bail-out ...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join