It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am going to Star and Flag everyone, even if they dont deserve it!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by notsosweet
MY AWESOME THREADS

Thanks for the that Antar, I have often thought that most people will only star and flag people that are in the 'CLIQUE' or who have a big friend list

It kind of feels like ATS Highschool at times but I like it

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSPigpen
reply to post by MysterE

huhuhuhahahahah.....

(on topic)

I'm glad you feel that way.

(dont be hatin' for dubble dippin'. )

[edit on 9-9-2009 by KSPigpen]

There is something very visually wrong with a pole dancing cow saying the words double dipping.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Do not star or flag me just because. Star and flag me because you feel I have provided something to this community, that has merit, legitimacy and relevance.

But if you truly are looking for threads that deserve stars and flags, but garner few. I definitely have a few lengthy threads that the short attention span of this forum couldn't digest and thus were swept under the rug.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I might get post banned for this guys but [i[really dont we all need to feel the love from time to time? Let this thread give you all you can get! Come on everyone star each other, as it stands each member who has posted here should have at least 20 stars by now!

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by notsosweet

Not So Sweet, you aren't living up to your Avatar Name; You are "Sweet" after all by being here on this thread. I've also been starring all of you and inserting all of you on "My Friend" list that come on to this thread, because all of you are like family.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I kinda had the feeling it was a strange move from the ATS staff but well.
You'd think the people would be wise about using them but that's too much asking.
Last one i flagged and starred was when i saw someone complaining, asking for a thread to be closed under the assumption that the OP was whoring flags... that's what you get !

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

Star for you.

Awesome contribution! Keep up the good work!

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
I might get post banned for this guys but [i[really dont we all need to feel the love from time to time? Let this thread give you all you can get! Come on everyone star each other, as it stands each member who has posted here should have at least 20 stars by now!

I Know exactly how you feel.
I know !

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

I love this thread! I have starred everyone who has posted. I have liked what they all have said. This is making me laugh but for a good reason and I like it! Its nice to see so many stars!

link   
Wow, i even starred myself, didn't know that was possible...
Now, that's an ego booster ! Thx ATS

link   
here here

good post Antar

Theres so many incredibally wierd threads that get stared and flagged to death.

Edit: just starred and flagged the posts and thread to death

[edit on 9-9-2009 by Fett Pinkus]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Being of an enterprising nature, I am now auctioning my stars to the highest bidder....

Do I hear $20?

link   

Originally posted by Chrysalis
Wow, i even starred myself, didn't know that was possible...
Now, that's an ego booster ! Thx ATS

I know !!!!

errr.. no that was me

link   
i dont even post on ATS hardly at all.

but i bet ill have a plethora of stars within a few minutes!!!!

this thread is like a pot of gold and were the leprechauns!

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam
Being of an enterprising nature, I am now auctioning my stars to the highest bidder....

Do I hear $20?

What about the extra one up there? ^

link   

Originally posted by notsosweet

Thanks for the that Antar, I have often thought that most people will only star and flag people that are in the 'CLIQUE' or who have a big friend list.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
I loved this one and had you not come into this thread for some stars, I would have missed it, beautiful and I gave you a flag and a star well deserved.
www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=496208

[edit on 9-9-2009 by antar]

link   

Originally posted by loam

Do I hear $20?

$20

link   
reply to post by antar

I've noticed the same thing... especially lately. When I first started reading here, it didn't seem like such a problem.

There are a few people on here who could make a blank post (if that's possible) and get stars and flags up to their eyeballs.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

Yeah, it can be really disappointing to some folks.

Hang in there buddy.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I agree with you 100%.

At times, I have a few posts backing up the "main story" or "the man" or "corporate power", and it seems to be overlooked for the sole fact that I am not bashing the rich!

While there are legitimate cases, it doesn't surprise me though with our sort of demographic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join