It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mice Levitated in Lab

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Grayelf2009

After three or four hours, the mice acted normally, including eating and drinking.

vid?

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Qigong master Chunyi Lin springforestqigong.com... says he levitating 9 feet in the air, spiraling up, while he was in full-lotus, padmasana yoga meditation in the mountains of China. He now works with the Mayo Clinic and has healed serious rare conditions from Mayo Clinic patients, along with cancer, M.S., paralysis, HIV Positive, etc.

So human levitation has already happened because I know Chunyi Lin is the real deal from taking his classes -- he permanently magnetized my brain and I can shoot electromagnetic fields out of my pineal gland.

There's a new interview about my training with this levitating man Chunyi Lin martialdevelopment.com...

reply to post by getreadyalready

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by drew hempel
reply to post by Grayelf2009

After three or four hours, the mice acted normally, including eating and drinking.

vid?

Well maybe after 3, 4 hrs they behaved normally but what about the long term??

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by jkrog08

The object being levitated has to be within the magnetic field which is created by the device. Magnetic levitation cannot be used as a propulsion device, it would be the same as lifting yourself up by your own bootstraps.

[edit on 9/9/2009 by Phage]

What's a MagLev train then?

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
And who said John Hutchinson was a crock?

Pfft.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

He did reproduce it in front of multiple scientists and reporters, no one wants to believe what happened happened.

You're blindly throwing assumptions you know no more that he didn't than he did.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by PenandSword

The undercarriage of a maglev train contains large magnets. The track of maglev track contains electromagnetic coils. The train is lifted by the magnetic repulsion between the magnets on the train and the track. By varying the field within the track, the train is pushed along it.

This is a completely different principle but still, without the external "device", the train does not levitate.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join