It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

William Cooper

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Hello,

William Cooper was killed right? So, that makes everybody believe in his "crazy" theory's. That sounds like the secret government or whatever organisation is trying to make the public believe certain things. And if everything William Cooper says is true. Then it would have been better for the MJ-12 just to let him stay alive and hope the public won't believe it.

I just dont know what to believe, its like the government is making the public to believe in aliens. Because its too stupid to kill a conspiracy theorist when everybody is pumped full with "Everybody who talks about it is killed."

Can someone give me insight?

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I like your cute avatar Ice Heat.

Sorry, I'm looking for insight. Who's that William guy who got killed?

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

He was a conspiracy theorist.
Those are his ideas. He has written books about them. "Behold a pale horse" for example. Also alot of those ideas I see in SciFi movies. But anywayz, he appenrantly has been shot in the head after 9-11. So that makes me wonder...

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   
If I remember correctly he was shot by sheriff deputies when he shot one of the deputies in the head. i do not think there was any govenrment involvement in this, the CIA did not kill him or anything like that, and if the government wanted him dead they could have done it better and make it look like an accident, robbery, or a natural death.

Several deputies were outside Cooper's home as they were serving a warrant for aggravated assault and two counts of endangerment. Cooper shot a deputy in the head and then the rest of the deputies returned fire and killed him.

People who knew him say he was a sob, and that he was hard if not impossible to get along with.

I just think the sheriff department thought that he was dangerous since he was prone to make announcements that could border in threats, they went to serve an arrest warrant and he decided to shot at a deputy.

[Edited on 14-5-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Cooper kind of got out of the UFO scene, and more into the anti-government crowd. At one point, he was charged with tax evasion. Apparently, he ticked off his neighbors (waving guns around, etc.) and the police came out. There was a firefight in which he shot an officer in the head, and Bill was killed during the shootout. No real mystery here. Mr. Cooper was pretty "out there" and his sanity likely wasn't all there in the end.

Just my opinion. His book (Behold a Pale Horse) is pretty fascinating though, and should be in every CT bookshelf.

new topics

top topics

join