It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Is another 9/11 set to unfold?"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
There is a distinct possiblity of something occuring soon, although there is no telling what it could be...there have been enough years since 9/11 to make some major plans.

As for it being Detroit....I think with the large Arab community within Detroit and all the suburbs, it's not likely. There is some sort of situation which allows an immigrant to own a business and pay no taxes for I think 3 years, then a family member comes over, they sell the business to them and again, no taxes for 3 years...I bet the money being funnelled to the middle east is pretty big. In SE Michigan I would say 90 percent of all party stores, and gas stations are owned by those of middle eastern descent. I do know of many though who are Catholic and from Iran/Iraq...so I dont know how that would come into play...

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
That really makes me angry. I worked for that money, it's mine. It should be my choice when to put it into the bank - if ever...

Especially since the banks have limits on how much of YOUR money you can take out with a debit card now days.
Nope, I don't want my money put into the bank for me...GRRRRR!

Great post, star and flag!

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Chicago does have the highest sales tax in the US.

Thoughtful speculation, champ.

Funny [not "funny ha-ha," but "funny hmm..."] side-note. Is this impending [/intuitive?] sense that it's all about to come tumblin' down pervasive these days, or what?

Or, maybe we just spend too much time on ATS.

I need to focus more on my Michigan Wolverines beating the Fighting Irish Saturday. And for the love of everything holy, Go Tigers.

And Adrienne? I love you.

Which reminds me, I gotta start putting together the bug-out bag.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I too have the feeling that we are on the verge of something big
in terms of disaster. Pick your flavor, I'd place no bets on which
one happens. BUT, I'm not sure I believe that suitcase nukes are
even possible.

Can someone show me some convincing evidence
that they are real? I mean you're trying to fit a nuclear device into
a gymbag, not an easy task. Whatever size disaster comes in I DO
feel it coming, that's for sure. S and F Sancho, you and warrenb
are like the
NORAD of ATS.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones
"Muslims that I talk to say things like, 'America thinks they're safe now. They've forgotten about 9/11. But watch, Daniel. Stay near your TV. It's going to be bigger than 9/11,' " he said.

Where's the evidence? Just talking to some random cabby on the streets speaking through his beard won't help.

I also read some where a line like this "It's all symbolism, they are good at symbolism" - so? Aren't Satanists and Masons good at symbolism as well?
Where's the HARD EVIDENCE?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join