It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Is another 9/11 set to unfold?"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

I found this article, and thought it interesting; the man interviewed is Daniel J. Hill. His past is colorful, and I am sure a very clouded role with the CIA(imo).

The article basically talks about how he forewarned the US Govt. about 9/11, and how he 'feels' something else is coming soon.

The something else in his words will be two man crews flying small aircraft; carrying Russian suitcase nukes. He lists off several cities, and states that his Muslim contacts feel confident in accomplishing this deed.

My only thoughts to add are that I have no doubt the mission could be completed with more, or less puppets, but who are the puppeteers??? This is the question that needs answering should this event come to pass. Who, or what group will benefit the most by pimping out, and pumping up idiots who think they'll be blessed with 40 prime beef virgins in the next life.

I'll tell You all now in my opinion the puppeteers, or should I say the mack daddies will be from the ranks of the Elite; the same People who are benefiting now, but will need a cover very soon as the People are waking to the deceptions, and theft.

Peace, and Vigilance,

Sancho

www.deseretnews.com...

Earlier this year, quite by happenstance, I read a book written by Pulitzer Prize-winning reporter James B. Stewart.

"Heart of a Soldier" tells the story of two men who, well before it happened, foretold not only of the terrorist attack of 9/11 but also the 1993 bombing in the World Trade Center parking garage that preceded it.

One of the men, Rick Rescorla, was chief of security for Morgan Stanley with an office in the World Trade Center. He died on 9/11, but not before he shepherded all but six of Morgan Stanley's 2,700 employees to safety because of a well-prepared and well-executed evacuation plan. He'd have made it out, too, had he not gone back in the building looking for those six.

The other man, Daniel J. Hill, is still alive.

With another Sept. 11 approaching I wanted to talk to The Man Who Predicted 9/11.

Although the primary focus in Stewart's book is on Rescorla — a bona fide hero for his actions on 9/11 — I found Hill to be an even more fascinating character.
Story continues below

It was Hill who converted to Islam as a young U.S. Army paratrooper stationed in Beirut in 1958. It was Hill who learned fluent Arabic. It was Hill who joined the Mujahedeen Freedom Fighters in Afghanistan and fought the Soviet invasion there in the 1980s. It was Hill who personally met Osama bin Laden. It was Hill who used information from Islamic extremists to warn Rescorla that terrorists would use the underground parking garage for a car bomb attack on the World Trade Center. It was Hill who asked the U.S. government to assist him in an assassination attempt on bin Laden in 1998 (the request was rejected). And it was Hill who warned the FBI just weeks before Sept. 11, 2001, that his Mideast contacts told him "something big" was about to happen in the United States, in New York, Washington, D.C., or Philadelphia — maybe all three.

Through the Internet I managed to contact Hill at his home in Florida. He's 71 now. I asked him if his reputation as a terrorism prognosticator without parallel has changed his life much.

"Oh, that blew over pretty fast," he said. "Most of the people even in my hometown don't know any of that stuff."

He didn't want to talk about the past. He wanted to talk about the future.

The very near future.

The man who predicted 9/11 is worried that its sequel is imminent.

"Muslims that I talk to say things like, 'America thinks they're safe now. They've forgotten about 9/11. But watch, Daniel. Stay near your TV. It's going to be bigger than 9/11,' " he said.
Go to the link to finish the rest of the article, and exactly what this man predicts in his own words.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Why does everything seem to be converging on September/October.

I hate waiting.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Be very wary patriots (DT's)

look ,listen , stay awake

report anything suspicious , something's going down.

can't believe I'm doing this but something is totally grabbing my ass and I can't shake it

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by huntergatherer

Please elaborate

I want to hear what you have to say

[edit on 9/9/2009 by Lemon.Fresh]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I wish I could!

It's not fear just a feeling of dread and forth coming

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
OK Sancho did a thread about a trifecta scenario

Economic collapse coupled with Israel-Iran conflict coupled with Swine Flu hoax

All in place plus a NWO agenda

this is some heavy stuff to digest but quite plausible

who really knows but paying attention to detail is of the utmost importance

we all are being spun in every direction ' focus is everything!

We have the power to choose, but we're losing that too.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Don't you remember? The money trail or who benefits doesn't matter. The "investigation" won't look into it.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I full on believe in an underlying group consciousness. Call it intuition if You like. It is for real, and it's what gives many the 'edge' in life.

The webbot uses the underlying consciousness to predict possible futures from the written words online. I've listened to the Webbot guys before, and they say the words, or intent aren't even a conscious thought much of the time.

I am no fan of the webbot, but the underlying group consciousness, or intuition is what it openly uses.

Many, many People have been imho tapping into their intuition, and in turn the group consciousness.

Now, another possibility is this guy Hill in the OP, and many other prominent People coming forward might be agent provocateurs....... They possibly could be there, or making a presence, and thought known in order to desensitize People for when the event does go done.

I could see them doing this because many times when People "think they know", in turn their mind shuts down to any further glimmers of truth.

Why is this? Because the puppeteers=elite already through subversion told the People what to think; before the actual event.

They, the Elite are master manipulators

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

yes, that was a bit of a flop thread, but I'm glad You read it. I do feel in most ways that is shaping up to be the case.

I did another thread in which a global research thread pointed out the same thing; without the cool gambling lingo....

www.abovetopsecret.com... This thread has a link to a very very long Global Research thread, but they go through EVERYTHING, and lay it all out; including the motivations, or I should say the $$$gains$$$

[edit on 9-9-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Hi Nacho-er, Sancho!

I have no doubt that something bad is brewing, but I'm not sure that I buy the nukes in the suitcase in small planes over these cities. Maybe it is because I believe the government knew what was going down on (if not planned) 9-11 and I can't see them nuking themselves or their lobbyist friends. Maybe they will stop all of them but let one city slide, but I know it aint gonna be NYC or DC with a Nuke.

Letting ratty old asbestos filled buildings collapse to the ground so a rich old white dude can collect billions in insurance is one thing, nuking themselves and irradiating a city for a long time to come is a completely other scenario altogether.

Like you wouldn't build a wind turbine outside Martha's Vineyard, you won't nuke DC. They have the ability to track the hell out of anything in and out of that city (another reason I think 9-11 is bogus) and shoot it down. With their terror watch in DC always at red or some high ass level...I don't see it.

BUT...all that said, they need something to keep us scared. They need us to ignore the Charlie Sheens and the growing number of people who think the terrorists are all related to Dick Cheney. Heck, Dick's doing his scare tour as we speak.

Yes, something will happen...the scale? Pick a dump of a city--Detroit, maybe.

Wow...I just thought of something...think its Detroit?

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by A Fortiori

I touched a little bit in earlier posts regarding the dissemination of multiple "hypothesis", or stories by the PTB through the Mainstream Media. I guess You could call them perceived future realities....kinda like psychics

The man in the OP struck a chord with myself; as I see him being heavily involved with the CIA.........solely my opinion. Any ways, I can see Your point on many of the involved cities for many different reasons.

I totally agree New York is off limits, but DC I am not sure of. They have moved mucho command, and control features of the US Govt. to Denver; the reasons for this could be speculated on for months, but it is clear they are moving operations there.

Also, Vegas??? C'mon they may be in a rut, but the place is a cash cow; so it is also off limits.

My bet should I ever become a betting man is the guy in the OP is an agent of subversion. I'll bet he listed off a couple real targets, and a couple fake targets which would come close to the real ones; in whatever regard.

I think Chicago, St. Louis, and as You mentioned Detroit could all be added to the list

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by A Fortiori
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Hi Nacho-er, Sancho!

Wow...I just thought of something...think its Detroit?

I seriously doubt it will be Detroit or anywhere near Detroit. Detroit has the largest Muslim population in the world, outside of the middle east.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Put your hands up for Detroit.

I love this city.

...that said, I've often said of my hometown that it's "New Orleans without the hurricane." TPTB would sacrifice it in the blink of an eye.

Hopefully, the Tigers'll be on the road.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by A Fortiori

[sophomoric defense of my hometown]Yo momma's a dump of a city.[/sophomoric defense of my hometown]

Sorry. I had to.

Seriously though, go easy on the D. There are a lot of historically significant people from the Motor City, from Henry Ford to Smokey Robinson to Francis Ford Coppola to Wayne Dyer to Charles Lindbergh to James Earl Jones to Bob Seger.

Then, there's me.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
High chance of Nuclear or Biological attack by 2013. An old article but still worth the read concerning this topic.

www.foxnews.com...

[edit on 9-9-2009 by Brian777]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

There are many Muslims, as wells as Chrisitian Arabs [e.g. Chaldeans, who are predominatly Catholic; Lebanese-Americans] in Metro Detroit/SE Michigan.

However, it appears that

Michigan has the second-largest Arab community outside the Middle East, after Paris. About 300,000 people of Arab descent live in southeast Michigan, including significant numbers of Iraqi, Lebanese, Yemeni, and Palestinian Americans. Almost two-thirds of the population were born in the United States, and 40 percent of those born outside of the country have moved here since 1980, according to data from the Arab Community Center for Economic and Social Services (ACCESS) Web site,, and the Detroit News.

Source

I wonder how important these people are considered to be to whomever would commit such a heinous act, to say nothing of the relative worth that the average Detroiter has to TPTB.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsTheQuestion

Cough, cough, couuukk cough, Should I get a dance welcome like that in Detroit; I would make my last patriot stand there for sure

I tend to think Your right, and Detroit is at best a secondary target. The Elite have already begun reclamation of the land there; by demolishing neighborhoods. I vote on Chicago for a lot of reasons.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones
I vote on Chicago for a lot of reasons.

Would the fact that it's the home of the Cubs be one?

In all seriosity, give us some of your reasons, Sanch.

[edit on 9.9.2009 by ItsTheQuestion]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Hx3_1963 already posted this two days ago. Check out the discussion here. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsTheQuestion

One, my bro' be living in Indianapolis. He used to be in Emergency Management, and still stays current on many things. That being said for the last couple years there has been much staging, and planning using Indianapolis as staging arena for a mass casualty event in Chicago. Besides my bro' talking about it I've read many articles to that fact.

Now, another thing People don't realize is Chicago is a huge trading center; almost as big as NY. We are due for some major at best "market corrections", I call them crashes. Considering the crash is coming, and mixing that in with the preparations I think it is just a good hunch.

Oh, also the Chicago stock exchange is the 3rd largest by volume, and the largest out of New York.

Actually I think a couple cities are potential targets using the Mississippi River as the delivery route via a ship. I think the Arctic Sea cargo could be involved, but that's in another long thread.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join