It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypnotized Man Sees Nuclear War 2014

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Sorry I wasn't able to embed them but here are the links. I'm posting cause i wanted to hear peoples thoughts about this, I can't tell if its real or not, but i can tell you i'am definitely willing to go through hypnosis to confirm this

PART I
www.youtube.com...

PART II
www.youtube.com...

PART III
www.youtube.com...

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 9/9/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
The guy sees the threat of nuclear war. That doesn't mean there will be. anyways the remote viewing monks of Tibet hav foreseen Et help in the future to stop us from it, so no worries.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ^anubis^

This hypnotized man is really interesting to watch. It seems that he is really seeing the future by the way he acts, but on the other hand he could be a very good actor.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Watching his eyes for flickering, he was steady, a good sign that he was under, but when asked his height I kind of lost hope as he was obviously smart enough to not say feet, but probably did not know meters.

They say you learn something new every day and today I learned about using hypnosis for future lives, I think that is far more fascinating than past lives.

I will have to try this with a willing accomplice.

Having studied Dehypnotherapy, it would be well worth a go.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Very interesting. If this is true I think that it could be something very interesting to explore. Why know what was done in the past when you could just look to the future to see how it will all turn out.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
But we'll all be dead by the end of 2012!

2nd line!

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
It's quite amazing, as it correlates a bit with my visions.

My dreams visions about the future: 2010, 2012, 2014, 2020s, 2060s, 2200s

Strangely I had dreams with much social chaos around 2010-2012, and by 2014 there was cold and silence, a feeling that much was gone, and by 2020 my home city was still there, but life was very different, no economy, and kind of a social recovery, people living in tents in countryside, etc.

John Titor also spoke about 2014 war.
Has anyone has more information or dreams about this?

Originally posted by ^anubis^
Sorry I wasn't able to embed them but here are the links. I'm posting cause i wanted to hear peoples thoughts about this, I can't tell if its real or not, but i can tell you i'am definitely willing to go through hypnosis to confirm this

PART I
www.youtube.com...

PART II
www.youtube.com...

PART III
www.youtube.com...

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 9/9/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Im gonna be ignorant here and just say I don't believe any of this! How can you trust a hypnotyst, interviewing only one man and believe in this...

Im sorry but...

new topics

top topics

join