It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is all this clapping...normal?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by stevegmu
The administration has spotters in the audience- like V.I. Lenin and J. Stalin did when they gave speeches. They took note of those who didn't cheer loud enough, and dealt with them later. In this case, the Dems who didn't cheer enough would not receive help when up for re-election.

I would love to see a source on this, otherwise it's a very inflammatory lie.

Why is something like this tolerated on this sight?

I spent a number of years on the Hill, and have many friends and associates who are still in the game. I am my own source. Regardless, this is a conspiracy site. Many topics can not be backed by hard 'evidence.'

Sight?

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

The administration has spotters in the audience- like V.I. Lenin and J. Stalin did when they gave speeches. They took note of those who didn't cheer loud enough, and dealt with them later. In this case, the Dems who didn't cheer enough would not receive help when up for re-election.

I would love to see a source on this, otherwise it's a very inflammatory lie.

Why is something like this tolerated on this sight?

I spent a number of years on the Hill, and have many friends and associates who are still in the game. I am my own source. Regardless, this is a conspiracy site. Many topics can not be backed by hard 'evidence.'

Sight?

Yes, please, point out the misspelling of a word. Because that means anything, and makes you look oh so credible.

You can claim to be whoever or whatever you want, but if you know of gastapo-tactics being used, i mean know for a fact, and arent doing anything about it, you are disspicable.

Yes, it is a conspiracy theory site. That does not mean any garbage should be let to pass. DENY IGNORANCE.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

WRONG. Historically when the POTUS speaks he gets unequivocal support and there is no outbursts against what he says. This is very much unlike what goes on in the British Parliament.

What I didn't like was Congressman Wilson, the person who initiated the verbal discontent, has since apologized. Congressman Wilson, you're a pussy, stick to your guns.

<< 1   >>

join