It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there any real resistance to the New World Order?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Besides Infowars and We Are Change.

A resistance group that does more than putting up Obama Joker posters or informing people of the various corruption that goes on. A group that actually RESISTS the corruption and the enemy Elite.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by thetruth777

None at all...it's been that way for a few years. For those who fear a NWO...nothing can save them now.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
As of now...no, because we are divided, and they know that. We need a single National Resistance Group. One that ties all of us together. One where hardcore militias in the northwest and peaceful civil liberties organizations in the southeast realize how much they have in common in our fight for freedom. "Divide and Conquer" has crippled the American spirit and realizing we are ONE is the only chance in hell we have. Just my opinion ofcourse.

Hmmm, the movement will be called "Energy" (N.R.G.)

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Honestly, I hate to say it but I think you're looking at it. We're the front lines in the initial exchanges of the information war, intellectual skirmishers as it were. There are just a few countries left now who aren't signatories to the World Bank of the IMF though, by sheer cooincidence, these are the countries that form the terrible 'axis of evil'we kept hearing so much about.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by IDK88
reply to post by thetruth777

None at all...it's been that way for a few years. For those who fear a NWO...nothing can save them now.

LMAO! You obviously don't live in Texas.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Unfortunatley the resistance is not really happening... I still have faith in humanity though.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Hell ya there is a resistance to the NWO at all levels and still so much untapped potential as well.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
The real resistance will emerge when the nwo have formed

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
There is no real resistence in the USA. The vast majority have no idea of what's happening or why. There is a war going on but one side doesn't even know it.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
we need to regroup organize and collaborate,we need to prepare to rebel and take to the streets to fight this hypocricy.

contact me

[edit on 12-9-2009 by raiders9406]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
theres resistance there is always resistance i would estimate that 90 percent of there plans get shot down and there deadlines keep getting pushed back and the harder they try the quicker they expose themselves
the tide is changing and they are afraid
more people are waking up everyday just 5 years ago we were probably at 10 percent being awake now were more like 30 -40 percent and as more people get aware it multiplies
we have nothing to fear we are in the right our cause is just
soon they will start turning on each other and once that happens it wont take long

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
remember that they are the cruelest sickest of us all i am really amazed they havent eaten themselves from the inside out yet what is truly incredible is that they havent yet destroyed themselves

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
You guys are acting as of the NWO and Illoonynaughties' final victory and control over all of us is a fait accompli, but nothing can be further from the real truth of what really is going on out there.

Yes, it does seem that the NWO/Illoonynaughties have won, but, the reality is that they are going down in defeat, massive defeat in the next several months.

This entire board -- and the whole world -- will soon be celebrating the defeat of the elites and looking forward to fixing, reconstructing and healing our badly-damaged world at the start of 2010.

Mark my words -- the NWO/Illoonynaughties are going down in flames in the next several months. Events that will soon happen in the next several months will appear to be miraculous to many, but they'll happen and be very real.

So, instead of thinking negative and thinking that we're doomed, think vibrant, positive thoughts that would add energy to the help that we are getting from many sources in the efforts to finally, once and for all, defeat the NWO/Illoonynaughty factions that have dominated our world for far too long.

top topics

join