It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 doomsday Film

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Hmmm.... I watched this Film yesterday '2012 doomsday' and i thought there was definately a message in it of some new born christ at the end of it... i wonder if this is what could happen... a group of people or shall we say 'chosen ones' are to ascend at the 'Mayan Pyramid' in Mexico... one of the ladies is pregnant and she gives birth right when the heavens open again to reveal light after the Heavens closed to complete darkness... it kinda reminded me of the story of Mary giving birth in the Inn in Jerusalem after following the Star...

What do you think?

And nope i'm not a Bible basher i'm just saying what i saw with my eyes in the Film

BTW I thought the rest of the Film was pretty crap.... but worth watching the last 10 minutes or so...

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
where did u watch this at?

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Its a film from '08

www.imdb.com...

low rating....

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by kaskade

You can watch it on the net free... just type in '2012 doomsday film free online' in your browser and a few sites will pop up for you to choose from.....

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I agree, did you notice the Mother and the Friend? they were both 'believers' and they both just 'disapear' in the movie..

That is a wierd thing to add in a catastrophy movie, dont you agree ??

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
I agree, did you notice the Mother and the Friend? they were both 'believers' and they both just 'disapear' in the movie..

That is a wierd thing to add in a catastrophy movie, dont you agree ??

That was very weird.... I did notice it and i put it down to them being ghosts but were in the Film to show the way especially for the Mother who was the believer in God! Even so it was still weird how the daughter just got into the car and drove off without another thought of her Mother...

[edit on 10-9-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Hmm. Very interesting things. Thought I'd watch. Though , not to start a fight, I'm getting sick of all this 2012 b.s.

new topics

top topics

join