It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO G-20 Propaganda Starting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
If this is not proof of the consolodated global economy take-over we've been trying to warn people for years about, then I don't know what is.

IT IS STARTING. The U.S. G-20 summit is Sept. 24-25 in Pittsburg. Bits and pieces of misleading facts about our economic hardships, as predicted, will now go viral in the mainstream media to gain public support from the majority of us that have been successfully kept in the dark. An article this direct is the first I've seen and it's very easy to read between the lines for anyone that's been shown the truth about who controls the money. The term "new world order" being used in the title....enough said, what an insult. The article, in a nutshell, claims that our economy is just inherently flawed while making the "federal" reserve look like our saviors instead of trillionaire bankers that started thier one-world government/one-world economy agenda in 1913. There will be no mention of how our central bank purposely created this panic we're in and every one before it (including the Great Depression) by manipulating interest rates and the value of the
backed-by-nothing American dollar- thus sending economies on downward spirals so the UNfederal reserve and federal government can either take-over or buy up rival (and much smaller) banks and whole corporations for next to nothing (the letters G and M sound familiar?). The average American will overlook the fact that all of the same journalists, editors, anchors, talk show hosts, etc. they've always listened to don't know the first damn thing about domestic or global economics and are only there to report what they are told to report. That's where we come in. The nail is in the coffin and the propaganda is here....right on cue.

hope the link works...
news.yahoo.com...

removed 'All Caps' from title

[edit on 9/9/09 by masqua]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by rygi23

Which is why it is our duty to make sure our voices are heard during the G20.

G20 Summit Pittsburgh Update
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Possible 35,000+ protestors coming for Pittsburgh G-20 Summit Sept. 24-25 2009

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Hope you have more sucess with your protest than the ones in the UK and elsewhere in Europe at the recent Summits.
Imo only a revolution will make those in power sit up and listen, or better still surrender their power.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
reply to post by rygi23

Which is why it is our duty to make sure our voices are heard during the G20.

G20 Summit Pittsburgh Update

Possible 35,000+ protestors coming for Pittsburgh G-20 Summit Sept. 24-25 2009

He ain't lyin'! I'm getting married on the 26th, dammit. I'm hoping so much that SHTF big time. Sny purr for all of them. Spreading the word as much as I possibly can.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizzylizzy
Imo only a revolution will make those in power sit up and listen, or better still surrender their power.
Agreed, unfortunately.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
S&F

The timing of this G-20 summit is no coincidence. It coincides with the end of our 3rd fiscal quarter. I'm sure you can guess that these numbers are worse than we know.

It's sad to say but they dont care about protesters. This is probably why they are hiring all those new National Guard units.

These guys will shape our future. There is no backing out now. Both Bush and Obama have signed their names in blood. They caught us on our knees begging for cash and we took the bait.

Be prepared for new foreign policy that we have never encountered before.

I'm hoping they can Gordon Brown and Nicolas Sarkozy soon. Those 2 are openly pushing for a NWO, even quoting Bible verse's in the process! It's adding up rather quickly.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by rygi23

More alarmist news, don't you know that the NWO is here to help save us from the economic failures they have helped by greedily grabbing as much wealth as they can from the world. They will step in a help us into a world of debt slavery that not even our grandchildren would be able to escpare from. Poor NWO , lets help them take over the world.

And when the time comes and we're all starving I'm pretty sure we could eat a few NWO'ers to survive..

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by rygi23

News Update

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by rygi23

Update
G20 Hospital Drill

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Good luck with it people.

Let's hope your police aren't as bad as the UK police in dealing with peaceful protests.

Peace

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Im brand new to posting here on ATS but I've been reading 4EVER!

I live in downtown Pittsburgh and am off work the days of the summit. I hope to get pictures and vids to share with everyone here on ATS.
They are obviously preparing for the protesters as shown here by this article.
www.wpxi.com...

I dont know what we should expect protest-wise as this is a really hard city to navigate to. One of the main arteries into downtown is through a tunnel which can easily be shutdown. Even once your in town the bridges and roads can be very confusing.
I bike almost everyday through dt Pittsburgh and across the river from the convention center which is one of the agreed areas to allow protesters.

I just have this feeling that this meeting will be a starting point for the NWO to take effect.

Side Note- It has been interesting to see military helicopters doing practices over the city for the past few days.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I've thought hard about it...
If any protesters need a place to crash I will offer my place. I live within walking distance to everything.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by allenj65742

wow allenj you rock man!

I hope you are ok and can get some nice stuff to show us about what goes down.

I'd love to go but sadly I can't make it. I am pretty close though at the moment.

I will check back on you soon so be safe and enjoy the show!

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Let's hope your police aren't as bad as the UK police in dealing with peaceful protests.

Peace

Haha, OH WOW!

I guess you have never heard of the LAPD?

Our police are as corrupt as they come.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaronVonGodzilla

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Peace

Haha, OH WOW!

I guess you have never heard of the LAPD?

Our police are as corrupt as they come.

It'll be quite a collection of forces, that's for sure. For domestic operations, there will be a coalition of Pittsburgh Police, police from surrounding communities, over 1000 PA State Police, police from NYC and Baltimore among other major US cites, as well as National Guard... all under the direction of the US Secret Service. That doesn't even include the security details of all the visiting dignitaries, FBI, and the countless other forces and services sure to be present (both visibly as well as concealed.)

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Gordon Brown meant today that we need a World Goverment for the Financial and Economic System. So it seems that this G20 is another proof for a New World Order. But I´m not sure if it´s the New World Order like Alex Jones etc predict. Probably it is a bit different.

top topics

join