It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we start a new catagory called vauge warning from some guy on YouTube?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Since this kind of stuff seems so popular, i though maybe it should get it's own Forum.
Rules would be the guy has to be anonymous, hopefully with a story starting with " some guy told me that...." , predict some cliched dire event, preferably involving FEMA concentration camps, and of course MUST be from YouTube, that unimpeachable source
of knowledge and wisdom.
Just a suggestion. What do you think?

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I was just siting here wondering the same thing, There are at least four thread right now on the list giving us important information by totally unknown entities to any body but the poster. Four out of the five voices in my head tell me that I should ignore them!!!

Zindo

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I think that would go into... The Gray Area.

Just a feeling. But, it would be helpful to categorize that way. Unfortunately I don't think it will happen.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
Can we start a new catagory called vauge warning from some guy on YouTube?

Since this kind of stuff seems so popular, i though maybe it should get it's own Forum.
Rules would be the guy has to be anonymous, hopefully with a story starting with " some guy told me that...." , predict some cliched dire event, preferably involving FEMA concentration camps, and of course MUST be from YouTube, that unimpeachable source
of knowledge and wisdom.
Just a suggestion. What do you think?

Brilliant.... i think that forum is a MUST.

[edit on 9/9/09 by blupblup]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

Utter genius.

Love that.
No seriously, Mods, can we start this for real? is there a link to request new forums?

Forum posters could then back up their claims by posting cross-references; such as a different YouTube link to a different posting of the same YouTube video on YouTube - that would surely add credence to the predictions almost beyond all imagineable doubt.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I think the title is too long Dragger.

It would mess the resolution up on everything else.

(I'm giving you a high five on the INSIDE)

But seriously. Do you find that having these warnings posted amongst other forums detracts from something?

It would be unfortunate to miss something truly monumental if some form of video discrimination were to go into effect.

You're not advocating discrimination.....are you?

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Considering the post presently on the forum has received 100+ flags, I don't
See such a thing happening.

This site gives comfort to a lot of people.

They can communicate with others as delusional as they are.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

Discrimination would come from the members being a little more....discriminating. That's a concept!
I'm merely practicing sarcasm, which is a slightly less graceful form of satire.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

Discrimination would come from the members being a little more....discriminating. That's a concept!
I'm merely practicing sarcasm, which is a slightly less graceful form of satire.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I DECLARE A GROUNDSWELL OF ENTHUSIASM FOR MY SUGGESTION!
mods?

top topics

join