It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli National News: Al-Qaeda Targeting Germany for 'Next 9/11′ – Within Weeks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Israeli National News: Al-Qaeda Targeting Germany for 'Next 9/11′ – Within Weeks

www.prisonplanet.com

Jihadists close to al-Qaeda explicitly warned in new communications that Germany will be the target of the next 9/11-scale terrorist attack. The timing of the strike, they say, will be within the next few weeks.

According to analysts with the Institute of Terrorism Research and Response (ITRR), a recently intercepted jihadist communication declares that “everyone knows” that the “next strike is very near, a strike that will surprise everyone in its effect, which will be much more shocking than that of 9/11/2001.” The writer of the chilling message notes that this is the Muslim month
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
For some reason, I think it is going to happen.
"Will not be able to stop it" is a very bold statement.
I guess this may be that false flag that everyone is talking about?
I am very interested in seeing what a lot of you have to say about this.

-Sidenote- This is from Prison Planet. We all are aware of whats going on with Alex Jones, and while I was on his site just now seeing how things were going, I came upon this article on his site that I felt needed to be posted. I also think that (if possible) that we can lay off the Alex Jones bashing in this thread and just focus on the article itself.

Lets hope this is all talk.
Much Luv.

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
bold statements indeed... if germany is the target then i imagine many of the perps will be turks as the turks have alarge population there... this is also might just be hub bub considering the germans just ordered airstrikes that killed dozens of civilians... i suppose we'll see eh...

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Interesting. Earlier this year, there were promised threats against Germany because we have elections here this year. In fact, in three weeks there are national elections. Since earlier this year, it was "promised" that the elections would be influenced, I doubt that if anything happens is directly tied to that bombing. But, that bombing probably would spur people on to do what they want to do, if anything is planned.

In those elections, Angela Merkel, the current Chancellor is projected to win. She is very friendly toward the US and is willing to cooperate with the US on many levels. Due to that, I doubt that if anything were to happen that it would be a false flag. The reason being that, even though Merkel and Obama don't see eye to eye, they're still allies and Merkel is friendly to the US. If this were to pan out and be a false flag, it would be a dumb move as it would, most likely, cause Merkel to win the election and put a guy in the Chancellorship that isn't as friendly toward the US, who doesn't want as close of ties. Germany is the US's fourth largest trading partner. A change in power might not bode well for the US economy. [Though, that could be what "they" want, eh?]

It would be like when the subway bombings happened in Spain. The pro-US PM was supposed to win. The terrorists do what they do and all of a sudden, the anti-US guy wins because the people were afraid.

In any event, let's hope that nothing happens. We'll just have to wait and see I guess.

ETA: I guess the intelligence services believe that if something happens, it'll be perpetrated by North Africans, not Turks. From the article:

According to a June report by Der Spiegel weekly, American intelligence agencies believe that al-Qaeda’s leaders have decided to attack Germany, supposedly assigning the job to al-Qaeda of the Islamic Maghreb (North Africa).

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

[edit on 9/9/2009 by octotom]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
This news comes from AJ?

HOAX!!! HOAX!!! HOAX!!!

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Thumb

Thank you for doing what I asked people not to do.
Keep this thread on track. thanks.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Yes it's true blowing up the World Trade Centers did not push the world to the brink of nuclear annialation...drats!

I know all of you out there are dissapointed!

There is only one thing that will do that, only one act so dispicable, so barbaric, so horrible and sinister that leaders from around the world will be racing to their nuclear footballs ready to launch a full scale attack...

The target...the one and only target that could possibly cause this to happen is...

And now a message from our commercial sponsor. Diet Rite Cola will help you Diet Right, with only 1 calorie and mmmm mmmm delicious, now back to our reguraly scheduled fear mongering...

The one and only target for this attack is....

Wait this breaking news just in Dolly Parton has announced she is pregnant with tripletts way to go Dolly...

The one and only target for this attack, that will finally make people the world over fear the Jihadists and declare total war is...

Drum roll please.....

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Splash!

October Fest...

Roll out the Barrel and we'll have a barrel of fun, roll out the barrel and we'll have a barrel of fun.

El Queda will destroy Germany with exploding barrels of beer.

Remember folks you heard it here first on ATS...now back to soft music listening hits...Iron Butterfly and Inagada Divida!

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by octotom
In those elections, Angela Merkel, the current Chancellor is projected to win. She is very friendly toward the US and is willing to cooperate with the US on many levels. Due to that, I doubt that if anything were to happen that it would be a false flag. The reason being that, even though Merkel and Obama don't see eye to eye, they're still allies and Merkel is friendly to the US. If this were to pan out and be a false flag, it would be a dumb move as it would, most likely, cause Merkel to win the election and put a guy in the Chancellorship that isn't as friendly toward the US, who doesn't want as close of ties. Germany is the US's fourth largest trading partner. A change in power might not bode well for the US economy. [Though, that could be what "they" want, eh?]

Ok, I don't really believe in false flag non-sense, I don't think 9/11 was an inside job etc etc. So seeing as I don't believe any of that, to me the Spain thing was a good deal for the terrorists. The government now isn't as friendly to the U.S., and if they bomb Germany and help turn the election over to someone not so U.S. friendly...then the terrorist win. Really if you think about it, the best thing the terrorists can do is isolate the U.S. from its allies and debt holders/buys. I don't think it work out as they had planned in the U.K....but Germany could be different. The worst thing they could do is attack the U.S. and give them the world's sympathy again. Some people act like terrorists are brainless, but if you look at how they have coordinated attacks...they are far from dumb.

[edit on 9-9-2009 by yellowcard]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Thumb

Actually, if you had taken the time to look, Jones quoted it from another source.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by yellowcard

Ok, I don't really believe in false flag non-sense,

I don't really buy into it either. In my post, I was trying to go through both aspects of the situation.

to me the Spain thing was a good deal for the terrorists.

I think so too. I think, as you've later said, that people don't give the terrorists enough credit, thinking that only well educated white guys are smart enough to do something horrible.

and if they bomb Germany and help turn the election over to someone not so U.S. friendly...then the terrorist win.

Yes, exactly.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
According to analysts with the Institute of Terrorism Research and Response (ITRR), a recently intercepted jihadist communication

well...i dont think that if ITRR has the capability of intercepting messages from terrorists would just give it away at such an early stage..they would just wait to see if more details are coming in...dont you think the same?

so IMO....

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   

reply to post by yellowcard

and if they bomb Germany and help turn the election over to someone not so U.S. friendly...then the terrorist win.

Yes, exactly.

Who would that be?

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

Who is who? The terrorists are al-Qaeda. The person who could win the Chancellorship in Germany is Steinmeier. While he in and of himself may not lean too far away from buddying with America, those that the SPD would form a coaltition with would want to go against missions that the US is currently involved in, like Afghanistan.

[edit on 9/10/2009 by octotom]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
INN is not the most unbiased source you can find. A barrel of salt is needed. Anyway, i agree with Heineken that releasing the news about possible attack and about intercepted messages to mass media is pretty weird.
So i think (and hope) that it is just another hollow fear-mongering article.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   

reply to post by Siddharta

Who is who? The terrorists are al-Qaeda. The person who could win the Chancellorship in Germany is Steinmeier. While he in and of himself may not lean too far away from buddying with America, those that the SPD would form a coaltition with would want to go against missions that the US is currently involved in, like Afghanistan.
[edit on 9/10/2009 by octotom]

Well, it was the coalition of SPD and Green party, who were in power, when first German troops were sent to Afghanistan.
And I would not equalize "against missions" with "not US friendly".

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

If this is true then i'd expect top intelligence personal to be working round the clock till they find the people responsible... if we hear on the news in the next couple of days that a cell have been found operating and planning attacks in Germany then we'll know it was true....

What could be bigger then the Twin Towers massacre?

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

What could be bigger then the Twin Towers massacre?

Right, I think this part is the exaggeration. Since January 2009 videos appeared, where German facilities and people where threatened - in Northern Africa, it was said. So people were adviced not to go there, if it was not necessary.

Now it changed into terrorists from the Maghreb will start an attack bigger than 2001. Of course, it IS a threat, but some even want it to sound bigger and bigger.

Btw. it is not a main theme in the news over here in Germany. When I search for google news with "Al Quaida" the first link is "France: Bin Laden Comic-book published".

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I've enjoyed the different perspectives and angles brought up by the replies in this thread -- lots of stars.

Just a thought: a massive terrorist attack in Germany ingites an anti-terrorism fervor across the EU and results in strengthened ties with the US.

While the result of the attack in Spain included weakened ties to the US, I wonder if an attack in Germany would have the opposite effect. Germany is a major player in the EU, and a strong (even if at times contentious) allie of the US. A massive terrorrist attack in Germany might have the effect of garnering more support in and from the EU for the "war" against terror -- essentially serving as a rallying cry across the EU. Who's your buddy when it comes to the "war" on terror? Yep, the US.

Edit to clarify

[edit on 10-9-2009 by Yukitup]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yukitup

I've enjoyed the different perspectives and angles brought up by the replies in this thread -- lots of stars.

Just a thought: a massive terrorist attack in Germany ingites an anti-terrorism fervor across the EU and results in strengthened ties with the US.

While the result of the attack in Spain included weakened ties to the US, I wonder if an attack in Germany would have the opposite effect. Germany is a major player in the EU, and a strong (even if at times contentious) allie of the US. A massive terrorrist attack in Germany might have the effect of garnering more support in and from the EU for the "war" against terror -- essentially serving as a rallying cry across the EU. Who's your buddy when it comes to the "war" on terror? Yep, the US.

Edit to clarify

[edit on 10-9-2009 by Yukitup]

I really hope you're wrong.

But I really fear you're right.

I am sick of knowing the truth sometimes, about how everything operates differently behind the scenes and everything is a lie. It's a heavy burden.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
OK I know most of you are thinking it, so i'll go ahead and say it......

Anybody else think this is way to convenient (assuming the article isn't a hoax of course)? The 'terrorists' would effectively be uniting the EU against them like never before by staging an attack on Germany.

Instead, perhaps this is a planned event by the same people who brought us 9/11 (i'll give you a hint i'm not talking about the 'terrorists') in order to reignite peoples anger against those pesky terrorists?

EDIT: Someone else said it above
Musta missed it sorry

[edit on 10/9/2009 by Kryties]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join