It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Arabia/United States partnership

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Is it a wonder to anyone why Saudi Arabia isn't mentioned in the PNACs list of nations necessary to overcome in their stated intention to dominate the Middle East?

Is it any wonder why even when 15 of the 19 hijackers of the September 11th attacks were Saudi, yet Saudi Arabia was not implicated as having any complicity in it?

Is it any wonder that 140 or so Saudis including members of the bin Laden family were quickly whisked away to Europe and the Middle East without even being asked a question about the brother Osama?

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Or why do the Suadi's own 30% of Citibank? Follow the money. *coughBUSHcough*

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Let us not forget they use thier oil money to fund terrorism.

If we had invaded Saudi Arabi,a I would have fully supported such an action. After my own experiences there, id be thrilled to pay them back for a few things.

But no, Bush is too deep in bed with the Al Sauds, who are terrorists without peer.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I read somewhere once that Saudi holdings in American stocks, banks, and business topped 600 billion dollars. What does anyone think would happen if they were to say, all of a sudden liquidate all that principal and capital?

Can you say depression? Can you say economic collapse? Can you say the end of American life as we know it?

All dependent on foreign investment. Are we really our own country anymore?

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
most of the extremist idealogy seems to also come from Saudi Arabia and it is home to known Al-Qaeda leaders.
and I know it keeps getting repeated but 15 out of 19 of the 9/11 hijackers were Saudi's, Bin Laden is originally from Saudi...the connections are there, but severely down played and ignored by the the Bush Administration...proving their war on terror is a phony one.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
...proving their war on terror is a phony one.
PROVING THEIR WAR ON TERROR IS A PHONY ONE...

Thank you very much. So why is it that with all this complicity, subversion, and deception on the part of Bush and his administration, that they are still running the show?

Does anyone believe as I do that the damage that Bush has done may be irreparable? The economic damage that he's done in the name of the war and domestically, we already can tell that we'll be paying for half a generation at least. Has he pissed off our allies to the point that they won't side with us as readily if we really need them?

And where's Israel in this? Where are their troops? We've been handing them big wads of sweaty money for decades and where are they? Are they even on the list of those who are 'with us'?

I think they're just waiting. I think that they will enter the war at a time of convenience. Like maybe they'll attack Iran when they can fabricate some credible evidence that the Irani nuclear system is a threat. I think they are partners in this crap just waiting for the green light.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Indeed.

Its as Ive always said.

If we really wanted to eliminate terror, wed destroy Saudi Arabia and Israel.

But since niether nation is on dubya's # list, it goes to show.....

That he has no interest in eliminating terror.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher

, Bin Laden is originally from Saudi...the connections are there, but severely down played and ignored by the the Bush Administration...proving their war on terror is a phony one.

I must disagree. In the 70's and early 80's I was employed by Zapata Drilling. CEO GH Bush and one of the largest share holders was the bin Ladin family

So I am of the opinion that nothing has been downplayed by this administration but the reverse. We should have a hundred and thirty thousand troops in Afghanistan before the massive bombing to insure entrapment of the rouge Laden and 45,000 in Saudi to investigate and simply left that moral deviate that we created on a hook till later.
It seems like revenge and foolish pride and messsianic rightousness led little george to slaughter innocents in carpet bombing, destroy a culture, insure hatred of the American way, and kill upwards of a thousand American civilians. And for what, for him and his own personal goals

This is absurd. Wake up America and vote him out of office if Diebold etc.. will allow it
Let your Freak Flag's Fly.

Tututkamen

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   
The American government and the Saudi government are in bed. That's a newsflash archive.
It's for the money, they are idealogically the same when it comes to building capital.

new topics

top topics

join