It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos released of terrorist mastermind at Gitmo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Photos released of terrorist mastermind at Gitmo

news.yahoo.com

SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico – The first photographs of the self-proclaimed 9/11 mastermind at Guantanamo Bay have cropped up on the Internet, and experts say the images of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed are being used by terrorist groups to inspire attacks against the United States.

The photographs, taken in July by the Red Cross at the detention center on a U.S. naval base in Cuba, show Mohammed sitting serenely wearing a white robe, a red-patterned headdress and a long salt-and-pepper beard.

They are the first known images of Mohammed since a widely distributed shot taken upon his capture in Pakis
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I have one question...Is this the REAL Osama bin Laden? When I look at this guy, who happens to look a lot different from the fat hairy guy they arrested in Pakistan, I can only think that the person doing the video and audio recordings is an actor portraying Khalid Sheik Muhammed under the alias Osama bin Laden.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/85bfc23c78bd.jpg[/atsimg]

It would seem that the real Osama can be safe and secure in Cuba, waiting for the end of the war, while America chases a fictional character, who have never actually done anything...except play a role in a adequately scripted performance.

He did claim to be the one responsible for 9/11. We did go to Afghanistan to get the person responsible for 9/11. Thus it makes sense that noone is out their in Pakistan and we've already captured who we were looking for.

What the hell is Obama's problem then...surely he must realize this possibility.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 9-9-2009 by IDK88]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Evidently he is eating low fat foods and exercising more. He looks an advertisement for a fat farm.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I think this image may be the present that Osama bin Laden was said to have for the Muslims during Ramadan. He is showing them that not only is he alive, health and with the Americans, but that the Americans still haven't figured out that the guy doing the video's is just an actor chosen to play him because of his appearance.

As time proceeds he transformed himself from the big fat slob that he is to a slimmer hairy slob.

Its somewhat clever...except for just one thing, Osama. You're never leaving Guantanamo Bay.

new topics

top topics

join