It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Christian attacked me via myspace, and Asks Me To "Debunk Her"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I don't see why OP took his battle to ATS. The OP does not want to believe and the believers is trying to explain his or her beliefs in Christ. There is nothing wrong with belief in truth and whats real. But there is no point in putting that on the ATS to battle Christian. If you want to fight us. Come with something better than a true believer defending their beliefs. The OP to me gives little evidence to support his or her beliefs.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
good point slybmat I thought it was one of those athiest spammars at first trying to make us look crazy, but after I read it more, it might just be someone trying to vent, there isn't much point in posting it here.

peace.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I find it Ironic how important it is for atheists to disprove God instead of respecting a persons right to believe as so... as they so wish us to do for them NOT believing as we do.

It's absurd how important God is to their argument despite the fact they don't believe it.

They can't win an argument with a christian without using God.
haha, I'm speaking out of observation of course. But I'd like to see someone try otherwise for once.

<< 1   >>

join