It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Christian attacked me via myspace, and Asks Me To "Debunk Her"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
---omg...talk about crazy people on the internet. I posted a myspace status update just saying "wow moses, was a pretty powerful man... separating an entire ocean, turning water to blood..."

and then it started...
lol

SERIOUSLY this is the reason why Christianity in my eyes, is a religion that is ignorant beyond any other.
HERES OUR CONVO....

-----------------------------------her------------------------------

Wow, I was just trying to answer your question…apparently it’s hard to explain to someone who obviously doesn’t have one clue what the bible says…but ill try.

Jesus did many miracles, let see…turn water into wine, heal the sick, take out the demons people had, feed the hungry and so on….
John 21:25 (read, it’s in the bible) Jesus did many other things as well. If every one of them were written down, I suppose that even the whole world would not have room for the books that would be written.
So yes Jesus did so much more Moses ever did!

Moses did things because God gave him the power to do it, So God actually is the one who did the miracles but he just used Moses to make it happen…like part the red sea which you knew about, by God using Moses the Israelites were freed, I don’t know if you know the whole story but, as you mentioned that the water turned into blood but that was because that was one of the plagues that happened because the Pharaoh did not want to let the Israelites free….and there were 6 others but it wasn’t because Moses turned it into blood, God sent that plague.

Moses was just a prophet not the son of God, Jesus is the actual son of God also Jesus did so much more Moses ever did…for example he died for you and me weather you except it or not, he did….which was the greatest thing ever!

And the bible doesn’t say “were all the sons of God” we all are his creation….but your only called “son” if you’re a follower of God/Jesus…so if your not your just his creation, a person he made…but your not privileged to be called “Son”….Unless you give your life to Jesus….

Any questions?? feel free to ask....if you still don't get it...I'll be glad to explain again...

-----------------------------------me------------------------------

If god/jesus is REAL...and what he says is to LET GO OF YOUR EGO...to LET GO OF YOUR PRIDE. Devote yourself to the inner good. DO YOU REEAALLY THINK, god would have such an ego as to say

"WORSHIP ME, GIVE ME YOUR LIFE, DEDICATE YOURSELF TO ME AND ONLY ME. ANYONE WHO Disagrees STRIKE THEM DOWN!"
wow god must have an incredible ego and such an overwhelming sense of pride, i dunno if i would want to follow your religion lol

-----------------------------------her------------------------------

You literally sound crazy lol.
Its amazing that Christianity, is compared to ONLY ONE OTHER RELIGION. ONE OTHER GROUP....the Islamic terrorists. You can take it as it is, but if you do some literal research, your the only group/section you would fit in.

If u guys were born in iraq you'd be suicide bombers, .... the only real sheep are the ones who follow a doctrine without question, .... who cling blindly to a faith instead of living by their own experience.

... its almost funny, ... but mostly sad. It's like living in a cave, and claiming the sky is red.

The problem with this is that those who wrote the gospels (our only really documentation of Jesus) were all familiar with the prophecies. It would have been very easy to tweak a few facts to make things fit. For example, the recall to the cities of one's fathers birth by the Roman Empire conveniently places Jesus in Bethlehem for his birth. However, there is not a single shred of evidence, outside of the bible, that the Roman Empire EVER did this to conduct a census ANYWHERE at ANY TIME.

aahhh jesus was the SON of god...NOT GOD...
difference.
but i suppose you learn that from the NEW TESTAMENT. and totally disregard the OLD TESTAMENT, or the books BEFORE the bible (which CREATED THE BIBLE)

DID U KNOW jesus, wasn't even BORN on Dec. 25th?? it actually SAYS THAT IN THE BIBLE. It was a made up lie by the roman vatican, to help "transition Christianity to the people"

did you know HALF the stories of Christianity, have been covered up so much, that it is literally a joke?? VIRGIN MARY STORY?? it was ripped off of the Egyptian myth. lol sorry to tell you, but half of what you believe is "TRUE" was just a lie to help control the mass, during the religious transition. If you would like to debate i can show you countless sources IN YOUR BIBLE, the thing u claim to be very very true and real.

[edit on 9/9/2009 by kaskade]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 9/9/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
------------------------------her---------------------------

also..your buddhist right? don't you guys belive (correct me if I'm wrong) your going to reincarnate after you die...and most buddist I know are very friendly and have been some of the nicest people I have ever met...ant thats cuz they don't want to be like a roach after they die...Dude you should be worried what your going to be...lol cuz a slug sounds about right in your case...lol but hey I'm the one who thinks crazy and has crazy believes right...lol thats funny!

-------------------------me-------------------------------

Yea most buddhist are very nice, kind, and gentle. But they also test others faith. To see if what you know of YOURSELF...is really YOU. Just as im doing now.

lol because i say your faith, uses the wrong tactics, and is so narrow minded, that NOW im going to reincarnate into a SLUG? lol...or a ROACH?...
u think by putting someone Else's belief to the test, that makes me a BAD PERSON, and now im going to come back something insignificant? lol
hmm....

another flaw with YOUR RELIGION.

To me, and I guess "Buddhist" we see everything as equal. Nothing is more important, nothing has more validation, nothing has more REASON to live, or is better than something else.
The simple fact that you just placed judgment upon what is worth more in this life, and what isn't, just goes to SHOW that you don't truelly practice your religion as you preach.
"dude you should be worried what your going to be...lol"
your faith thinks to much of the future. Why should i be worried about what im going to be in the future? the point of THIS LIFE, is to find out who we are NOW, in this reality, in this existence. Not to stay focused on the future, constantly making decisions towards a future life, that might not come.
I rather focus on the NOW, in a positive manner, rather than follow blindly down a path, reading a book, having NO IDEA of what the world is, and what it has to offer. I'd rather not reply back with scriptures, or live a life off of a book FLAWED men wrote.

I make my own destiny, and my own future. As does everyone else. A book shouldn't decide WHO i am, or WHAT I AM.
obviously if your GOD wanted us to worship him and ALL BE THE SAME, we would ALL BE THE SAME. I dont think the universe, heaven, and whats beyond it, doesn't want the same duplicate over and over and over.

I'll sum it up with, think for yourself. BE YOURSELF. Find out who YOU truelly are. Not who jesus was, and not who the people who wrote the book were. The point of this life is to discover YOU. Not to re-discover someone of the past.
Jesus lead by example. He didnt say DO THIS, DO THAT DO THIS DO THAT.
follow his lead.

We are all the same, we are all one. To think that your better than something small, shows how ignorant you are. =]

---------------------------------her..again (she didnt want to wait for my reply---------

lol thats cool call me what you like...and if you only knew what the bible says this wouldn't be a discussion...do your reading its obvious you haven't. Anyways the Muslims first of all hate people that is why most of them are terrorist...in the Koran u don't find anything about love or anything all you see is Hate hate hate...so if you do research before u ramble on that would be great cuz in no way we compare....also trust me we read the old testament and dont disregard anything from it because everything that was prophecied in the old happened in the new...so its proof. Also not sure the name of the book but trust me ill find out, its not a "religious book" its an actual historical book of during those times that was writen and proofs Jesus was here on earth and talks about how he got crucified and everythig.... so anyways yes I know jesus wasn't born on December 25th any idiot knows that....the bible doesn't say what day exactly it just says it was during the time its winter and in Israel its acthally cold in October so many believe he was born in October....but it doens't matter when he was born if he was born Jun , Oct. or ..he point is that he was born...what are you going to show me in the bible I kow the bible are you trying to show me a contradiction or something...better yet proof to me that the bible is a lie and it contadicts itself and I will promise you Ill stop all of this and not go to church ill even throw away my bible...but first prove me wrong! And yes Ill claim that is true and real until you show me otherwise! I dare you!

-----------------------------me----------------------------

hahaha omg..i really want to like post this in a religious blog or forum of some sort.
MULSUMS ARE PEOPLE OF HATE???
wow you are sooo ignorant i feel sooo bad for u.

the same could be said about Christians and Catholics. Look how you JUST "dissed". Saying there all about hate, and there bible says hate hate hate.
LOOK AT THE BIBLE...
half of the stories are of KILLING, of people SUFFERING IN HELL, to those who dont listen to jesus WILL DIE. Burn witches, burn wizards, KILL THIS KILL THAT
please
your bible is filled with some of the most horrific things i have ever read in a book

MOST OF THEM ARE TERRORIST

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
indeed!

Christianity has been debunked!

And it's impossible to debunk a general theory on god, similarly that it's impossible to disprove a negative, i.e. disprove the existence of spaghetti monsters. You simply cannot disprove it, yet that doesn't prove its existence.

You can't argue rationally with people who many religious people who refuse to be reasonable and rational, it's as simple as that.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Nevermind, I just saw that more of the conversation was put up.

[edit on 9/9/2009 by octotom]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
'There is no such thing as to debunk, only discredit.'

- My words

debunking never proves validity as in every argument there is always an opposing party

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by kaskade

Though it's under her, I'm assuming this is something that you said?:

The problem with this is that those who wrote the gospels (our only really documentation of Jesus) were all familiar with the prophecies. It would have been very easy to tweak a few facts to make things fit. For example, the recall to the cities of one's fathers birth by the Roman Empire conveniently places Jesus in Bethlehem for his birth. However, there is not a single shred of evidence, outside of the bible, that the Roman Empire EVER did this to conduct a census ANYWHERE at ANY TIME.

Actually, not all the Gospel writers would've been familiar with the prophecies. I think that initially, none of them were. But at the very least, Luke was a Gentile, so he wouldn't of known much about the Old Testament.

As to the second part of the quote, this is what is being referred to. Luke 2.1:

In those days, a decree went out from Caesar Augustus that all the world should be registered.

The Roman Empire did conduct censuses from time to time. They did the censuses for the purposes of taxation. Josephus mentions Quirinius' census, for example. But, for the matter at hand, I remember reading back at Christmas of last year, that there is evidence that during the time frame of Luke 2:1 (which is vague do to the "in those days" referring back to when John the Baptist was born) that there is evidence that Caesar Augustus did order a counting of some kind, starting in Egypt. And it is also known that often when Rome did censuses, not everyone was counted at once (like, for example, when the US does the census) but rather, the count would gradually work it's way around the Empire. Which makes sense due the the logistics that would've been involved back then.

Also, gung-ho type Christians like this often irk me as well. My wife and I were talking about this very thing this morning. I wish that sometimes, Christians like this would take the time to read the Bible and study their faith as opposed to trying to smack people with the Bible and know nothing (really) about their faith.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by kaskade

Forgive her for she knows not what she does

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
haha see the weird thing is like...i dont TRY TO ARGUE WITH HER and her friends.
Shes a friend of a friend. She added me on myspace.

a few weeks back i put "I wonder what jesus would think of the world today"

BAM! 7 pages of scripts etc. i was like oh ok...
lol

then the other day i put "moses split the ocean, and turned blood to water, i wonder why they didnt look to him as a god"

BAM another 4 pages lol

i guess the answer moreso im looking for, as her...is some text or scriptures that contridict the way she thinks
for example
LOVE ALL ...
yet she went on to say almost EVERY MUSLIM IS A TERRORISTS...
lol

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by kaskade

in the Koran u don't find anything about love or anything all you see is Hate hate hate

Can you tell her for me that, this isn't true? lol

also trust me we read the old testament and dont disregard anything from it because everything that was prophecied in the old happened in the new...so its proof.

Ask her if she eats pork and or sits outside the city walls for seven days once a month. And if she says that she either does eat pork or doesn't sit outside the city, ask her why. I ask this because, those are each aspects of the Law, which is part of the Old Testament. Now, very few Christians follow the Law. It's not the we "disregard it" but for other, theological reasons.

I say ask her this because, from what I see, she's just spouting stuff that her pastor has told her. A question like this may get her off your back for a little while. (It's not a good thing to be pestered.)

the bible doesn't say what day exactly it just says it was during the time its winter and in Israel its acthally cold in October so many believe he was born in October

Haha. No, the Bible doesn't say that it was winter. It's absolutely ambiguous on the timeframe. I've always assumed that it was the spring time, but that's just me. And, as I glance over the birth accounts right now, it mentions nothing about it being cold. Perhaps this is being assumed because Jesus was put in a swaddle? Which, is something you do whenever a baby is born. It's cold when they come out!

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by octotom
reply to post by kaskade

in the Koran u don't find anything about love or anything all you see is Hate hate hate

Can you tell her for me that, this isn't true? lol

also trust me we read the old testament and dont disregard anything from it because everything that was prophecied in the old happened in the new...so its proof.

Ask her if she eats pork and or sits outside the city walls for seven days once a month. And if she says that she either does eat pork or doesn't sit outside the city, ask her why. I ask this because, those are each aspects of the Law, which is part of the Old Testament. Now, very few Christians follow the Law. It's not the we "disregard it" but for other, theological reasons.

I say ask her this because, from what I see, she's just spouting stuff that her pastor has told her. A question like this may get her off your back for a little while. (It's not a good thing to be pestered.)

the bible doesn't say what day exactly it just says it was during the time its winter and in Israel its acthally cold in October so many believe he was born in October

Haha. No, the Bible doesn't say that it was winter. It's absolutely ambiguous on the timeframe. I've always assumed that it was the spring time, but that's just me. And, as I glance over the birth accounts right now, it mentions nothing about it being cold. Perhaps this is being assumed because Jesus was put in a swaddle? Which, is something you do whenever a baby is born. It's cold when they come out!

haha in the time i read this...she sent me 3 MORE messages...
jesus christ haha (oh wait shouldn't say that)
k ima send her those questions. Great points =]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by octotom
reply to post by kaskade

Though it's under her, I'm assuming this is something that you said?:

Actually, not all the Gospel writers would've been familiar with the prophecies. I think that initially, none of them were. But at the very least, Luke was a Gentile, so he wouldn't of known much about the Old Testament.

As to the second part of the quote, this is what is being referred to. Luke 2.1:

In those days, a decree went out from Caesar Augustus that all the world should be registered.

The Roman Empire did conduct censuses from time to time. They did the censuses for the purposes of taxation. Josephus mentions Quirinius' census, for example. But, for the matter at hand, I remember reading back at Christmas of last year, that there is evidence that during the time frame of Luke 2:1 (which is vague do to the "in those days" referring back to when John the Baptist was born) that there is evidence that Caesar Augustus did order a counting of some kind, starting in Egypt. And it is also known that often when Rome did censuses, not everyone was counted at once (like, for example, when the US does the census) but rather, the count would gradually work it's way around the Empire. Which makes sense due the the logistics that would've been involved back then.

Also, gung-ho type Christians like this often irk me as well. My wife and I were talking about this very thing this morning. I wish that sometimes, Christians like this would take the time to read the Bible and study their faith as opposed to trying to smack people with the Bible and know nothing (really) about their faith.

Yea i was just telling my friend who is a divote christian. Christianity is a great religion. has such amazing lessons, morals and positive aspects of it. But like every religion, theres a few that give it a "bad name"
I personally like chrisitanity, i just somewhat get turned off by those who randomly walk up to you, and tell you your going to burn in hell, jesus said this...and starts to read u scriptures. And if you have a QUESTION...a geniunie question...you get even more thrown at you.
I remember asking a priest when i was in catholic school...

"If The bibles version of heaven is so pure and true. Why did Lucifer get kicked out? And if he got kicked out, wouldn't that mean that Heaven was flawed from the start? Thus making heaven not the divine place?"

He in turn told me that i was thinking like the devil and i needed to go pray 10 hailmary's and 10 our fathers...

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Do you eat pork, and sit outside the city walls for seven days once a month?

If The bibles version of heaven is so pure and true. Why did lucifer get kicked out? And if he got kicked out, wouldn't that mean that Heaven was flawed from the start? Thus making heaven not the divine place?

---------------------her--------------

lol u crack me up...but anyways as i said before its called FREE WILL...that is what God gave us...so we get to choose what we believe or dont believe....follow or dont follow...he doesnt have us captive. and no i don't believe u putting someone Else's belief to the test, that makes you a BAD PERSON...of course not every one has the right to search and discover...the way u have showed me how your going about it is wrong with your negativity and attitude and with no respect for others beliefs...u asked a question in general right...i wanted u to understand so I told u what the bible says...all you had to do was say oh ok...and if you had questions about it you ask your not suppose to judge which you have by saying i have a stupid belief, insult me by saying I'm crazy..thats not the way you learn and go about things and its not like i sent you to hell or anything so there was no reason to get all vicious and stuff...but the first lil comment I say about you being a slug you get all aggressive and call me an ignorant...mmmhuuh...I wonder if thats true...I'm open to learn I even asked you about buddhism I never bashed you about being buddhist...but hey were all different and belive what we want...Some people believe there so much smarter and think they need to insult other people to make them selfes feel beeter is cool...I dont get offended by ignorant people....lol oops i called you ignorant.! =]

-------------her in response to------------

hahaha omg..i really want to like post this in a religious blog or forum of some sort.
MULSUMS ARE PEOPLE OF HATE???
wow you are sooo ignorant i feel sooo bad for u.

the same could be said about Christians and Catholics. Look how you JUST "dissed". Saying there all about hate, and there bible says hate hate hate.
LOOK AT THE BIBLE...
half of the stories are of KILLING, of people SUFFERING IN HELL, to those who dont listen to jesus WILL DIE. Burn witches, burn wizards, KILL THIS KILL THAT
please
your bible is filled with some of the most horrific things i have ever read in a book

MOST OF THEM ARE TERRORIST

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by kaskade

Since the priest never answered your questions, I'll give it a shot. It's a shame because they're such easy questions...

If The bibles version of heaven is so pure and true. Why did Lucifer get kicked out?

There are no Bible versions in heaven.
The Book of Life is in heaven, which contains the names of everyone who has received eternal life. Lucifer didn't really get kicked out of heaven but he did sin and fall from his place. It's obvious that after his fall (Isaiah 14.12) that he still had access to heaven (Job 1:6). Satan will, in the future, be denied access to heaven (Revelation 12:9). Satan fell because of his desire to be like God and crave worship. That's a no-no in God's book because he is the only one deserving of worship because, he is the creator of everything.

And if he got kicked out, wouldn't that mean that Heaven was flawed from the start? Thus making heaven not the divine place?

Heaven, much like the Earth, was created in perfection. But, due to sin, it became tainted. Due to this, God will destroy the current heaven and create a new one for eternity (much like he does with the Earth). A divine place is wherever God is. So, if God is in heaven, it's divine.

Anyway, was this her response to the pork thing?:

i said before its called FREE WILL...that is what God gave us...so we get to choose what we believe or dont believe....follow or dont follow...he doesnt have us captive.

I sure hope not! That's horrible reasoning. With that logic, it would be okay for me to commit adultery, though it's never said to be okay. All I'd have to say is, "Well, I just chose to not follow that part! Thanks for not holding me captive God!"

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
" The bible has been dubunked "

hahaha John, yea right.

now past the joke. On to serious stuff.

OP, I have had that before, the souls who when asked a simple question go into a tirade of 5 paragraphs of scripture.

But...
I never called her crazy and said LOL.

always deal with those type with gentleness. It gets on my nerves because God loves sane simplicity. But I put up with it because I know deep down their decent souls.

try and change the subject. ask her, what's up, you like movies? Food? anything.

see if she breaks the mold, then she might loosen up alittle.

as for the post about Christmas and Jesus birthday, I have an article about that, he might of actually been born then, it's very tricky.

peace.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
very good octotom. clap clap.. impressed with your answers.

" hold us captive "

The robber says to the judge.

I believe being in a gang is awesome, why you gonna kick me off the street?! For believing in selling dope?

Judge says.

" you disrupt our world and society "

If someone in my house hates me and doesn't love me enough to humbly put himself below me, I remove him from my house.

peace.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Very simply "block" him/her and report, there is no need for you to put up with that sort of harassment (if you consider it such)...

I've gotten similar on other topics and it gets tiresome, just block it, you'll never win.

Alternately, go to 4chan and "poast" the details, they'll make that "internet life" not worth living...

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaskade
haha omg...

---omg...talk about crazy people on the internet

hahaha omg..

At least she was right on one thing that you really did sound funny!

Peace!

P.S. Avoid using those words/phrases in an argument, hoping that will help you next time

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Wow! Yeah I have had some nuts contact me on there and here!~ I just ignored them and I dont give them the time of day. When I had some rude U2Us from a member on here calling me satanic all I asked was how they came to that and they never answered, they just continued to call me unnecessary names. Now they are banned : )
I dont know why people need to shove religion down other peoples throats. If I have a question I will ask. My best friend is a bible thumper as I call her and for years she drove me nuts with it. I have known her since middle school so I didnt just dismiss her. Now she doesnt even bring it up unless I ask and if I ever have a Bible question I go to her. I swear she can quote the whole thing from front to back and probably back!

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by kaskade

Just tell her she's stupid and that she'll burn in hell anyway. lol j/k.

I can understand this, I have mostly gotten this kind of stuff from Christians/Catholics/jehovah witness, etc in person and they can be far nastier in person than what I read of this conversation. If i were you, I would respond without using lol, or make it seem as though you are making fun of her. She might seem like an annoyance, but it is on your myspace, it's not as though she is breathing down your neck. Treat it as a way to strengthen your beliefs and learn from the experience. You could just ignore her, but personally, I would be up for the conversation. Continue to point out the flaws in her arguement, support them with facts, reason and don't make fun of her or be nasty even if she does. At least that's how I would handle it and it seems like you are pretty much doing that anyway.

I feel there is too much attack on religions, Christianity especially and even though I disagree with all the "revealed religions" I don't like to attack someone elses beliefs, no matter how differ their opinion is that of mine. I have been guilty of doing that myself, so I will be the first to admit that, but I have learned from those experiences. As for other points in your discussions, she mentions that you never read the bible. If you haven't, then she makes a valid point in that part of her arguement. Also, ask her if she has read the Qu'ran entirely as well as other religious documents/books since she seems to bring that topic up a lot.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darth Lumina
reply to post by kaskade

Just tell her she's stupid and that she'll burn in hell anyway. lol j/k.

I can understand this, I have mostly gotten this kind of stuff from Christians/Catholics/jehovah witness, etc in person and they can be far nastier in person than what I read of this conversation. If i were you, I would respond without using lol, or make it seem as though you are making fun of her. She might seem like an annoyance, but it is on your myspace, it's not as though she is breathing down your neck. Treat it as a way to strengthen your beliefs and learn from the experience. You could just ignore her, but personally, I would be up for the conversation. Continue to point out the flaws in her arguement, support them with facts, reason and don't make fun of her or be nasty even if she does. At least that's how I would handle it and it seems like you are pretty much doing that anyway.

I feel there is too much attack on religions, Christianity especially and even though I disagree with all the "revealed religions" I don't like to attack someone elses beliefs, no matter how differ their opinion is that of mine. I have been guilty of doing that myself, so I will be the first to admit that, but I have learned from those experiences. As for other points in your discussions, she mentions that you never read the bible. If you haven't, then she makes a valid point in that part of her arguement. Also, ask her if she has read the Qu'ran entirely as well as other religious documents/books since she seems to bring that topic up a lot.

It pretty much sounded that way. I already made an earlier reply about it.

Drowning out an argument with childishness isn't an argument won, it's an argument lost even if you were right all along.

This link might help:
islam.about.com...

And about OT Christian genocide, the Israelites were given instructions to wipe out nations who were practicing live human sacrifice - a satanic practice.

Both religion had just justified reasons for engaging in bloody warfare.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join