It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Vision of Life and Reincarnation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I had a Vivid vision today through my meditation. It was about re-incarnation. This view of the phenomenon addressed the mortality approach.
A spirit is in a human Being's flesh, The spirit remains with that flesh until the soul's job is done. Ultimately when the soul has reached it's purest form.
In the meantime, this spirit and this same soul travel through interleaving time never experiencing death, and always remaining in it's original flesh form. Instead, the spirit lifts the soul as the flesh expires and creates a new flesh that is the same, without apparent interruption of time.

In this theory, it claims that you will never experience absolute death, you're time line will always continue. Your flesh will always appear to grow old at a steady rate until you're days are through in the very end of old age, when the soul has obtained the highest pureness; where it will then be absorbed into the Trinity.
The person you used to be, could very well have died last month, while your spirit created a new flesh on a different time line. You're wife and family and people of the world, are still here because on this time line, you avoided disaster, some times you avoid it well before you actually could encounter it.

Sometimes the wisdom of your next flesh influences the wisdom of your current flesh thereby creating the "gut feeling" or episodes of premonition. It does this because the spirit must take your soul backwards until the beginning of your Demise and continue onwards on a different time line avoiding the disaster.

Perhaps this is the "Immortality" felt by some people. Since the reason you don't remember dying is because your spirit and soul was taken backwards into a new time thread without so much as a hiccup. The only people you hear or witness dying are the ones who's flesh had expired. Their spirit moved their soul backwards in the time line as far as possible to advert the disaster thereby creating everlasting life.
This could be the reason why they say "God is with you" because he actually carries your spirit and soul out of that time line and leaves the old you to demise. There is also a threat that only "believers" are the ones that are carried into the next time thread and the non-believers are cast into hell, to come back as the devil's minions to do the evil on earth.

Perhaps this is the reason why so many evil people exist today, because they have died in a previous life and cast as the darkness in this time line. Devil's tasked to keep the soul from being reborn.

This would also explain the ages described in the Bible, where many people reached an age of over 200-300 years. This also explains why you always luck out when something almost kills you. This is why you always seem to avert fatal tragedy.

Sadly it would also suggest that the demise of those you've known is actually their spirit and soul moving forward in a different time thread and continuing time until their natural death of old age, which is 120 years. You are left with the previous flesh, their purpose in your life was to make you stronger in your time line before your transition into the new similar flesh in another time line. Blood lines and people near and dear to your heart and soul are the one's you travel with through this intermingled time line. They are continuing on with you in another thread.

This would also suggest that if you were to get shot today, you're spirit would instantly transition out of this time line and into another one where the disaster was averted. There by you may see your own death and those people from that time line might witness it, but you will not remember it. It could be as little as a gut feeling you get that tells you to stay home or not walk into a store. That could be the indication that something happened in another time thread.

Sometimes the spirit takes the soul back a very long time. Often people will say that these people have "an old spirit" because they seem wise beyond their time.

In this vision, the process of being born again in the religious sense, is actually one whereby your spirit and soul has reached a point where it can be kept alive for ages. In other words, your time line as an unborn human being is only 120 years. After that, your spirit and soul is sent back to earth in another flesh.

This "recycling" would happen until the person is born again and cleansed with total vision and awareness. It can take the spirit hundreds of years to work out these time lines. But when the Spirit and soul glow with the knowledge, wisdom and vision of the Creator, it is then called to be with the creator until the day comes when a new age is ushered into the world. Then these enlightened spirits and souls will be brought back to populate the earth in the next age.

This puts a whole new twist on time travel as well, since we can influence our own time line of the past flesh by meditating on the past and emotionally feeling the mistakes you've made and wished you could change. In this way, our current time thread ca be influenced by the will of ourselves in another time thread. Only by paying attention to all of our infinite life threads can we communicate with ourselves. Almost as if to say that your guardian angel, is nothing more than the energy of wisdom that comes from you in another time thread.

What do you guys think of that vision? Are there any holes or flaws in it's design? I'm interested in hearing thoughts

[edit on 9-9-2009 by juzchilln]

[edit on 9-9-2009 by juzchilln]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I think you just proven parallel universes.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
very interesting, you SEEN...or FELT all this in a meditation session?

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by kaskade

Yes, I saw it as if it already happened. It was like the memory of it was just revealed. What triggered my thought into this whole thing was the Glitch in the Matrix that I experienced yesterday. Where one second I was in a dark room, the next I was in a room lit up and I never turned on the switch.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Do you think this universe is a hologram?

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I had a few experiences which could be explained by your theory.

When I was about 8, I was looking out the window and then I thought to myself I've just been shot and now I'm living another life.

Another time I was in the car with my sister, who was driving. We were going around a curve on the highway and there was a stalled camper sticking out in traffic. I kept telling her to move but she didn't - it was like in slow motion. I finally grabbed the steering wheel and moved the car over.

Once I was walking to the train station in late evening. I felt a tug on my coat and instantly started screaming - very loudly. I finally turned around and saw a man - he just looked at me and walked away. A few weeks later I saw a sketch of a serial rapists who would abduct women from train stations - it looked exactly like the man who tugged on my coat.

I know none of these experiences are proof of anything but when I read your post it really made sense.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Daughter2

It seems like the dynamics of this system works but it's hard to tell if the components are legit since they are so self serving in this formula.

The most intriguing thing about it is the fact that it came into my mind without me formulating it. Just came out of the blue. Plus the fact that it does fit and seems true.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by juzchilln

Wow!! I think what you're saying does make complete sense, it has happened to me so many times. For example, I was getting robbed the other day and was pointed with a gunshot, I felt that I was fainting, when basically the thief started to run away. I couldn't explain myself, I was there alive and was not robbed at all. However I remember the fact of being pointed with it. If what you said is true then I must've died then.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I have to comment here as i have pondered many times about exactly what you just described.

When I was in highschool I drove like an idiot, and concequently has many close calls. I have been involved in 2 motorcycle accidents, one involving a deer between 50-75mph and walked away with minor rash. Every time I think about the possibilty that maybe I DIDNT walk away, but died, however I just slipped into a new dimension and my memory covered up the death.

Youre post gave me goosebumps.

S&F

- OneDivided

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by OneDivided

It's very spooky I think as well. Have you ever had a thought or feeling visit you every couple of months or so that you never pondered about but always thought was it was strange? Like Deja Vu? Maybe Deja Vu's mean more than we're being told.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I agree with you on almost all of what you stated. One thing for you to think about though, when you say "Your flesh will always appear to grow old at a steady rate until you're days are through in the very end of old age, when the soul has obtained the highest pureness". It`s not that the soul has reached it`s highest pureness yet, it has though, learned the lesson or lessons that it needed to learn during that lifetime. It could take many many lifetimes to reach that pureness that it seeks. Just something for you to ponder.

That is what this plane is all about, it`s a school house for our spiritual growth, a place of sorts to learn lessons of love, understanding and forgivness of all other and ourselves.

[edit on 13-9-2009 by FiatLux]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I often believe this has happened to me. As weird as it sound I truly believe it.

Each day is a bit different then the last but only a few facts within my world change like the date and such. I been on a spiritual journey since the beginning of summer and I've never felt this amazing and happy in my life and I never thought it would be possible. I feel like i'm a vessel for love and I feel like I need to share it and bring people up to my level. Each day I understand more by knowing less. At the rate things are changing, creating & developing within our universe the possibilities, experiences and ideas that are born within my mind seem to be interwoven in a way where certain things are blocked out and other memories are more like signs of what i'm doing in the moment. It seems like all things are coming my way and what i'm trying to say is if i do die within the day how can you tell that it happened and you wern't reborn into a day/world where things are a bit different.

As i have been feeling this greater love for a while now I start to think things like how heaven and hell are real and all within my head, they aren't places but feelings.. I feel a huge responsibility and I feel like the organic and natural ways of my being are building me up to a great destiny.

GOD IS A PERSON? Could it be me?

i dunno how to embed and i dont know what it means by youtub video number...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 14-9-2009 by hautmess]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I believe what you are talking about happens during sleep. It is hard to catch but you can if you pay close attention. I am almost of the mindset that, THAT is precisley what sleep is for as well as other things. It is a way to switch tracks/dimensions without so much as a speed bump to alert us that something has happened.

The fact of the matter is, if this were truely the way the universe was designed ( and it very well may be) you would never know it or be able to prove it to anyone esle but yourself. I am certain this happens to me when I sleep.

Wouldn't that be hilarious though? So many people in the world afraid to die and in all reality.....YOU CAN"T!!! You couldn't if you wanted to. Which really means that suicide will truely solve nothing.

This is where I started this line of thinking. Who's to say that if we commit suicide that we don't get thrown right back into our lives just before we commited suicide....just in another dimension/ parallel universe???
Tell me why this is not possible??? You would quite literally be forced to complete this life one way or another.

Also, this means that we have loved ones, wives, husbands, moms and dads, sisters and brothers, and children all greiving our deaths in a near by dimension???? BUMMER!!!!!! My kids right now miss their daddy and cry themselves to sleep everynight. WOW. That is hard to think about.

Also, what do you make of NDE's where people claim to remember leaving their bodies upon death??

[edit on 14-9-2009 by Jesus H Christ]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jesus H Christ
I believe what you are talking about happens during sleep. It is hard to catch but you can if you pay close attention. I am almost of the mindset that, THAT is precisley what sleep is for as well as other things. It is a way to switch tracks/dimensions without so much as a speed bump to alert us that something has happened.

The fact of the matter is, if this were truely the way the universe was designed ( and it very well may be) you would never know it or be able to prove it to anyone esle but yourself. I am certain this happens to me when I sleep.

Wouldn't that be hilarious though? So many people in the world afraid to die and in all reality.....YOU CAN"T!!! You couldn't if you wanted to. Which really means that suicide will truely solve nothing.

This is where I started this line of thinking. Who's to say that if we commit suicide that we don't get thrown right back into our lives just before we commited suicide....just in another dimension/ parallel universe???
Tell me why this is not possible??? You would quite literally be forced to complete this life one way or another.

Also, this means that we have loved ones, wives, husbands, moms and dads, sisters and brothers, and children all greiving our deaths in a near by dimension???? BUMMER!!!!!! My kids right now miss their daddy and cry themselves to sleep everynight. WOW. That is hard to think about.

Also, what do you make of NDE's where people claim to remember leaving their bodies upon death??

[edit on 14-9-2009 by Jesus H Christ]

You are right about suicide. When you think about it in the terms that we really do not die, what sense does it make to take ones own life? I believe it ends up being that the person who took their own life was afraid to take responsibility for what it was they did during that life. They don`t understand that they will have to face it sometime, be it the next life or the one after that.

As for loved ones greiving our deaths from the other side? Think about it, maybe they have a clearer understanding about death then we do here, and that we really do not die, only the body dies off, not the soul or spirit.

As for NDE`s, you can look at it in the terms that the person who went through it, now has proof that they really do not die, but continue to live on in another dimension. To prove it to others is hard to do, other then the fact that they sometimes tell the doctors what went on in the room they were in while they were "dead". Although this is not picture proof, it does open your eyes somewhat that it all may be true.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by FiatLux]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Jesus H Christ

That's really interesting when you put it that way. I would guess that experience would also happen in this scenario. Just imagine the chaos you could create in each parallel world if you knew this as a fact.

Boggles the mind.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by hautmess

These journeys you speak of are happening around the world everyday. A world where you become reborn and renewed in your spirit, body and soul. You begin to embrace things you never knew even existed a few weeks ago. You barely recognize the person you were then because you are completely renewed. Colors look different, sight and sound as well.

Welcome to the journey, a journey almost impossible to be put into words. I call it the "white light".

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I wonder when you die, can you become the same life form you were before.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gurren
I wonder when you die, can you become the same life form you were before.

I heard that when a person dies, they are re-born in an anti-matter universe.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
This is truly a fascinating thread. And I would completely buy it except for one thing. What about ghosts? As a medium I see them around us all the time. They are there in droves all over the planet. If our soul switches to another dimension- then ghosts wouldnt exist because they are the souls.

But- time/dimensional shifts do happen- because its happened to me. When I was 19 in 1999. I was sitting at my boyfriends house waiting for him to get home from work- in my car. I kept on looking at the clock- getting impatient that i had been waiting for him for nearly half an hour. Then I see a woman loading her kids in the car, in halloween costumes, next door. Then I look back and see my boyfriends car sitting right next to mine. Infuriated that he arrived and not tell me- i went inside and asked him why he didnt say hello to me- and he said that when he arrived 10 minutes sooner I was not there- but I had been sitting there for 30+ minutes.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
im going to be honest. you just blew my mind. i see where your coming from and it all makes sense.
and the suicide, i think it makes sense that you are "forced" to continue out your life. concidering the soul etc. is energy, and it cant be destroyed, it must keep going. so it is just flipped to another time-line, or dimension. and the person thinks their still alive, and are.

this theory can even explain ghosts. why do ghosts often appear doing things they did when they were alive? because they still think they are, and they are. just in a different dimension. so when we see a ghost, were really getting a peak at another dimension.

for all i know, i may be dead. i may have died several times. a year ago, i was above the influence, in the passenger seat of my friends car. we came over a hill doing about 60 mph, but their was a stopped car at the top of the hill. so we smashed into it, and i may have died. i was disoriented, kinda confused. but i was calm, unlike my friend the driver. why was i so calm? i just got in a accedent! -perhaps i was in transition?-

a few years ago, i was on my dirt bike, flying through a feild i hadnt been in before. i was going pretty fast, and then i hit a stump covered in grass, and flipped. i landed about 30 ft from where i became airborn at. i landed on my neck, and my helmet came off. i was "out" for a few minutes. when i came to, i was disoreinted again etc.

ive had many adventures. ive had many close encounters with death, maybe some got a little to close to death and cause it. all i know is your thory can and will explain alot. the fact that it just "came to you" is even better. its more natural, and not a forced idea.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join