It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to Richard Hoagland lately?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Seems like he fell off the planet. I haven't been listening to Coast to Coast much lately because its starting to really bore me. But does anyone know if he's made any appearances lately and when?

Also remember how he was pushing Barack Obama and his hyperdimensional election? Thought he was going to be the savior of space program and because John Podesta is in his admin that he would reveal the UFO secrets lol
I wonder what he thinks of BO now that they are saying they don't even have enough money to go back to the moon. Only LEO for us they said!

So has anyone seen/heard his opinion lately and if so where? Thanks.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I know he is with my brothers ex GF, but as far as what hes up to I dont know, but you know he's a Go Go Getter!

Have you been to his site recently?

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by insideNSA

www.beyond-knowledge.co.uk...

He is guest speaking there this weekend.

Also, his Facebook page was shut down (apparently by the powers that be)

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Thanks Antar and LiveForever8 for the quick responses. I have been to his FaceBook page once or twice. Surprising they would shut it down. Doesn' make sense to me since there doesn't seem to be anything as far as I can remember that was anymore unusual to enterprisemission.com. I check back every week or so and he rarely updates enterprisemission anymore. I don't see anywhere else on the web, including darkmission, in which he will regularly update with his thoughts and theories.

Are you serious Antar? That he's dating your brother's ex GF!?! Isn't he with some red head named Robyn for the past several years... Wow, that would be really interesting to be in RHs circle of friends. I know he has some far out theories, most of which I don't believe. But I think he's intelligent... Probably has some good inside information from some insiders and would be fun to talk with.

top topics

join