It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jack the Ripper : The Art of Conspiracy

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jackdaw1888

originally posted by: TerryDon79

a reply to: Jackdaw1888

So NOW you decide to post it lol.

Where's the other 5 murders? JTR supposedly killed 11. In your map I only see 7.

Oh that's right. If you add in the other ones it doesn't look vaguely like the Masonic square and compass (personally I think it looks more like the anarchy symbol).

ETA: Even if you forget the supposed 11 and go with the canonical 5, it still puts your map out as you have added 2 extra. That means your number is pure fiction and based on nothing.

Pray tell...
You make mention of 11 victims re Jacky boy?

Please tell this Forum their names.

Thankyou.

Jackdaw 1888 :-)

Google it.

As for your 7. There has only been a confirmed 5, but speculated to be 11. 7 is just a random number you picked out of nowhere.

I Jackdaw, made no mention of the number 7
Despite it being the most powerful number in the World.

Your map only shows 7. If you made the map, you chose the 7.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Where's the other 5 murders? JTR supposedly killed 11. In your map I only see 7.

Oh that's right. If you add in the other ones it doesn't look vaguely like the Masonic square and compass (personally I think it looks more like the anarchy symbol).

ETA: Even if you forget the supposed 11 and go with the canonical 5, it still puts your map out as you have added 2 extra. That means your number is pure fiction and based on nothing.

Pray tell...

Thankyou.

Google it.

As for your 7. There has only been a confirmed 5, but speculated to be 11. 7 is just a random number you picked out of nowhere.

You appear to be misled or should I slightly confused mister TD?

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Pray tell...

Thankyou.

Google it.

Confused about what?

Let's cut the bull.

There were 5 confirmed JTR kills.
There were a total of 11 speculated JTR kills.
Your map shows 7, which is neither 5 nor 11.

That means your map either ignores 4 or adds 2 for no reason other than to make a loose fit.

Also, the map doesn't show a square or anything close to the square on compass. I think the only reason it does to you is because you need it to fit.
edit on 4122016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Pray tell...

Thankyou.

Google it.

Confused about what?

Let's cut the bull.

That means your map either ignores 4 or adds 2 for no reason other than to make a loose fit.

Also, the map doesn't show a square or anything close to the square on compass. I think the only reason it does to you is because you need it to fit.

I have thoroughly enjoyed jousting words with yourself.
And may I say that your comments have made me giggle very very much.

Jackdaw is a He?
Jackdaw is trolling?
Jackdaw has no Map? etc etc etc.

However, the bestest one was the fact that You do not know that 7 plus 5 equals 12.

I am bored with You now.

Goodbye.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Pray tell...

Thankyou.

Google it.

Confused about what?

Let's cut the bull.

I have thoroughly enjoyed jousting words with yourself.
And may I say that your comments have made me giggle very very much.

Jackdaw is a He?
Jackdaw is trolling?
Jackdaw has no Map? etc etc etc.

However, the bestest one was the fact that You do not know that 7 plus 5 equals 12.

I am bored with You now.

Goodbye.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

So now you've been caught out you decide to retreat? Probably for the best. Can't have people calling you out on your made up numbers and right angles that aren't. Who would buy a book with that in?

As for the maths issue? So what? It happens to all of us sometimes.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Greetings one and all.

Would anybody enjoy seeing the initials GULL in a Walter Sickert painting?

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Greetings one and all.

If it's anything like your "map", I sure would.

I can't think of a better way to get my laughs than from someone trying to flaunt a website and sell a book.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Jackdaw

The challenge you set regards Sickert's painting as evidence is a non starter. The fact that he included ripper references only shows that he used his captivation as inspiration or some such.
I don't think Joseph was Sickert's son nor indeed would I place any real value on anything he said. I do think however that Sickert might have been guilty of writing hoax letters to the press and may also have been the vandal that wrote all over the 'Lizard' guest book.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Greetings one and all.

Apologies!!!
Twud appear that I must ask the question again... in the hope that I get a reasonable reply?

Thankyou.

edit on 4-12-2016 by Jackdaw1888 because: Typo error

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Greetings one and all.

Apologies!!!
Twud appear that I must ask the question again... in the hope that I get a reasonable reply?

Thankyou.

Again, I would.

I need another laugh.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

You do realise that there were all manner of theories and suspects going around at that time. Sickert of course would have been aware of many of them and could have included all sorts of stuff had he wished.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

You do realise that there were all manner of theories and suspects going around at that time. Sickert of course would have been aware of many of them and could have included all sorts of stuff had he wished.

You do realise that Queen Victoria kind of liked Sickert and welcomed him into her Realm.
And her problem Prince?

You do realise that some of JTR's victims may well have posed for the Artist?

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

I know everything that there is to know about the Ripper case. You offer nothing new or substantial. In essence you have nothing more than an opinion based on your own interpretation of what counts as evidence. It's no big deal, I'm glad you find the case interesting.

Regards midicon

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

And your reply is to my last post Midicon?

Did the Queen have a prob with a wayward Prince.
Did she ask for some advice and help from her government?
Many of which were Freemasons.
Including her Prime Minister.
And her own physician... GULLL
Did she welcome/embrace Walter Sickert?

Jack was Many.
He was never One.
edit on 4-12-2016 by Jackdaw1888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Jack might have been many who can say? Not in the sense you imply but he might not have been responsible for all the victims. The consensus says five and could be correct depending on the theory.

I won't address that list it's pointless. Regards the paintings and the map, I only have two words...

Moon rocks.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Jack might have been many who can say? Not in the sense you imply but he might not have been responsible for all the victims. The consensus says five and could be correct depending on the theory.

I won't address that list it's pointless. Regards the paintings and the map, I only have two words...

Moon rocks.

Moon rocks?
Do you mean the kinda rocks that the USA Government and its President have been handing out to Kings n Queens n Countries since the US of A proclaimed that it and its Astro - Nots had landed and walked upon the Moon?

Recent intel would suggest that such rocks are made up of minerals only to be found in deepest South Artica?

And paper mache!!!

Ha Ha!!!

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Moon rocks.

Moon rocks?
Do you mean the kinda rocks that the USA Government and its President have been handing out to Kings n Queens n Countries since the US of A proclaimed that it and its Astro - Nots had landed and walked upon the Moon?

Recent intel would suggest that such rocks are made up of minerals only to be found in deepest South Antartica?

And paper mache!!!

Ha Ha!!!

edit on 4-12-2016 by Jackdaw1888 because: Spelling error

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Moon rocks.

Moon rocks?

Recent intel would suggest that such rocks are made up of minerals only to be found in deepest South Antartica?

And paper mache!!!

Ha Ha!!!

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Moon rocks.

Moon rocks?

And paper mache!!!

Ha Ha!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join