It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jack the Ripper : The Art of Conspiracy

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Jackdaw1888

Wow. I like how the Square is not square. Or how the lines do not go through all the murder sites.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

So NOW you decide to post it lol.

Where's the other 5 murders? JTR supposedly killed 11. In your map I only see 7.

Oh that's right. If you add in the other ones it doesn't look vaguely like the Masonic square and compass (personally I think it looks more like the anarchy symbol).

ETA: Even if you forget the supposed 11 and go with the canonical 5, it still puts your map out as you have added 2 extra. That means your number is pure fiction and based on nothing.
edit on 4122016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

But it fits his narrative. And at the end of the day, fabricating or distorting a truth to suit one's conclusions - why, isn't that what the best conspiracy theories are based on?

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme
But it fits his narrative. And at the end of the day, fabricating or distorting a truth to suit one's conclusions - why, isn't that what the best conspiracy theories are based on?

I am starting to think it is solely about web visits and ad revenue for his site.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I am starting to think it is solely about web visits and ad revenue for his site.

Don't forget his "upcoming book". He needs to advertise that around too to get potential sales.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
Don't forget his "upcoming book". He needs to advertise that around too to get potential sales.

Did not even see that mention.

Hopefully the crayons are included.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

(personally I think it looks more like the anarchy symbol).

I agree, and it confirms my long held and unsubstantiated theory that Jack the Ripper was actually the 'Sex Pistols'

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Did not even see that mention.
Previous page, about halfway down.

Hopefully the crayons are included.
Doubt it would be that high class. I'm betting on finger paintings.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

(personally I think it looks more like the anarchy symbol).

I agree, and it confirms my long held and unsubstantiated theory that Jack the Ripper was actually the 'Sex Pistols'

THAT makes much more sense!

They went back in time, murdered people, then went back to their own time.

Fool proof alibi!

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Who said Jackdaw is a He???

By the By...
So you cannot see the Freemasons Symbol upon or within the Map???

Maybe you should have a peep come peruse at the ATS LOGO that is displayed at the head of its Secret Societies Page... ha ha

Jackdaw 1888 :-)

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

I don't care if you're a he, she, boogie monster or an a-sexual sea serpent.

You know the difference between your map and the ACTUAL logo? The logo has a square which is a perfect right angle. Yours, well, it doesn't even come close.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jackdaw1888
So you cannot see the Freemasons Symbol upon or within the Map???

No, as AugustusMasonicus pointed out, the angle of the 'square' is not actually 90 degrees, which is a very important aspect of it being a 'square' -- HINT: the clue is in the name.

Also, as both AM and TerryD79 pointed out, the all the murders and lines don't match up. You're trying to conclude and fit the symbol to your belief, rather than have the evidence and observations lead to a conclusion.

T'ain't the same.
edit on 4-12-2016 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

I couldn't care if you're a he, she, boogie monster or an a-sexual sea serpent.

You know the difference between your map and the ACTUAL logo? The logo has a square which is a perfect right angle. Yours, well, it doesn't even come close.

Art is not what you see.
But what you make others see.

But the BLIND oft' see only what they want to see.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

I couldn't care if you're a he, she, boogie monster or an a-sexual sea serpent.

Art is not what you see.
But what you make others see.

So now you're calling yourself blind?!

HILARIOUS!!

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Irony alert.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Where's the other 5 murders? JTR supposedly killed 11. In your map I only see 7.

Oh that's right. If you add in the other ones it doesn't look vaguely like the Masonic square and compass (personally I think it looks more like the anarchy symbol).

ETA: Even if you forget the supposed 11 and go with the canonical 5, it still puts your map out as you have added 2 extra. That means your number is pure fiction and based on nothing.

Pray tell...
You make mention of 11 victims re Jacky boy?

Please tell this Forum their names.

Thankyou.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Pray tell...

Thankyou.

Google it.

As for your 7. There has only been a confirmed 5, but speculated to be 11. 7 is just a random number you picked out of nowhere.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Pray tell...

Thankyou.

Ps...
7 plus 5 does not make 11 he he :-)

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Pray tell...

Thankyou.

Ps...
7 plus 5 does not make 11 he he :-)

Fine, 4.

Still doesn't make an iota of a difference as your numbers are pulled out of thin air.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Pray tell...

Thankyou.

Google it.

As for your 7. There has only been a confirmed 5, but speculated to be 11. 7 is just a random number you picked out of nowhere.

I Jackdaw, made no mention of the number 7
Despite it being the most powerful number in the World.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join